East Coast finds Silver Fire Treaty

DarthDrew

[center][img]http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz18/DarthDrew/Cyber/ecaasfa.jpg[/img][/center]

I. Preamble
This treaty shall serve to promote the common interests and friendship between its signatories, Eastern Coast Alliance Affiliation (ECAA) and Silver Fire Alliance (SFA)

II. Soveriegnty
The signatories shall remain soveriegn entities and in no way does this treaty impede such soveriegnty, nor shall either signatory attempt to use this treaty to limit the soveriegnty of the other.

III. Non-Aggression
The signatories pledge to peaceful relations with one another. Neither signatory shall commit acts of hostility, including but not limited to espionage, military aggression, or verbal abuse against the other signatory.

IV. Intelligence
Should either signatory receive intelligence that is relevant to the security of the other, they shall share such information without hesitation unless other treaties implications stand in the way.

V. Defense
Should either signatory fall under attack, the other signatory is highly encouraged but in no way required to come to their assistance militarily, financially, or diplomatically.

VI. Aggression
Should either signatory wish to engage in an aggressive military operation, they may request the assistance of the other signatory, however the other signatory is in no way required to provide assistance.

VII. Termination
Should either signatory decide that this agreement no longer represents the best interests of their respective alliance, they may cancel this pact. In such event, notice must be provided to the other signatory in private, after which a seventy-two hour period will pass during which all articles of this agreement shall remain in effect.

Alternatively, should either signatory violate any article of this agreement, it will be immediately terminated and considered null and void.

Signed for ECAA,

Star Adder, President
Morzan, Secretary of Defense

McMam, Senator
TNicolich, Senator

Fatty100, House
Husker, House
Xeno, House
Wizard of Id, House
Josiah the Great, House

Signed for SFA,

AsianLeader- Elder
DarthDrew- Elder
JD - Elder

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1289869931' post='2513944']
I, too, have never heard of these alliances. All 12 of you need to ask yourselves: are they really necessary?
[/quote]

You haven't heard of them and yet you can't hold back.
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/S_5H9i1dr-I/AAAAAAABSjM/MPEGMtzXgMA/s1600/Haters_Gonna_Hate_06.jpg[/img]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1289870150' post='2513945']
You haven't heard of them and yet you can't hold back.
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/S_5H9i1dr-I/AAAAAAABSjM/MPEGMtzXgMA/s1600/Haters_Gonna_Hate_06.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I'm trying to solve problems with the political scene here, ok. 10-man vanity alliances are a big problem.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1289870639' post='2513947']
I'm trying to solve problems with the political scene here, ok. 10-man vanity alliances are a big problem.
[/quote]

From your perspective maybe, having 15 200+ member alliances things get boring fast. You all fight over the same stupid stuff over and over again or you complain that there isn't anything going on. If alliances were capped at 50 members in my opinion things would be more interesting politically as you would have more opportunity for new and unique conflicts

Edit:

Congrats Asian, haven't seen you around much. I see what you have been up to :D

Edited by Muddog