AcTi Individual Surrender Terms

[quote name='Sentinal' timestamp='1289125564' post='2504907']
Yes. Let us completely disregard that AcTi made threats towards TKTB. Let's completely disregard that AcTi made the first move.
[/quote]
I was not aware that AcTi interfered in the prosecution of a rogue on AcTi, I withdraw my statements.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1289125709' post='2504909']I was not aware that AcTi interfered in the prosecution of a rogue on AcTi, I withdraw my statements.[/quote]
Clearly you also weren't aware that when TKTB assured AcTi that the action was not taken to 'interfere in the prosecution of a rogue', Batallion promptly called them liars and made preparations for war, when he had no proof whatsoever that they were indeed lying to him.

It's amazing the difference being [b]properly informed[/b] can make, isn't it? :v:

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1289125659' post='2504908']
Just the fact that I find it ironic that YOU of all people should attempt to call someone out on being a self-important micro.
[/quote]

Glad you were able to address my whole post. /sarcasm

I also find it hilarious due to the lack of me mentioning the importance of The University on Bob's politics...ever. So I do not see how we are coming across as being self-important.

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1289125929' post='2504914']Glad you were able to address my whole post. /sarcasm[/quote]
The rest of your post was attacking a straw man, so it didn't need addressing.

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1289125929' post='2504914']I also find it hilarious due to the lack of me mentioning the importance of The University on Bob's politics...ever. So I do not see how we are coming across as being self-important.[/quote]
Touché, but I don't see how the SOS Brigade is important in terms of global politics either. Nor do we maintain any illusion of being so.

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1289125830' post='2504911']
Clearly you also weren't aware that when TKTB assured AcTi that the action was not taken to 'interfere in the prosecution of a rogue', Batallion promptly called them liars and made preparations for war, when he had no proof whatsoever that they were indeed lying to him.

It's amazing the difference being [b]properly informed[/b] can make, isn't it? :v:
[/quote]
Hahahahaha. I'm well-versed in the differences between "proper information" and information.

[quote name='Sentinal' timestamp='1289123840' post='2504883']
AcTi members are free to peace out if they follow the surrender terms. It's decision whether or not they want their decision destroyed. Really, I see this war over all except in name by the end of the week, provided AcTi's members are smart enough to realize this.

I don't know when we ever claimed we were teaching anyone a lesson in diplomacy. [i]You're[/i] pushing that one onto us.
[/quote]
Here is the issue as I see it, you have said AcTi members are free to peace out if they follow terms ( you mean quit their alliance and join a POW AA ) their other choice is to stay in war until you ZI batallion (which you won't be able to do unless he lets you. So in effect you are saying war until Batallion is ZI'd or disband, correct?

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1289126498' post='2504917']
Here is the issue as I see it, you have said AcTi members are free to peace out if they follow terms ( you mean quit their alliance and join a POW AA ) their other choice is to stay in war until you ZI batallion (which you won't be able to do unless he lets you. So in effect you are saying war until Batallion is ZI'd or disband, correct?
[/quote]
Exactly. It's a de facto disbandment.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1289126498' post='2504917']
[/quote]

They can still be a part of their alliance, we just require them to be on our POW AA so we can monitor those who have complied with terms so we can come to a quick decisive end.

Plus Im sure we can ZI Bat pretty fast, nukes should do the trick.

Hope that clears anything up.

Pfft. How predictable. They're already [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=258497"]attacking their own PoWs[/url].

Listen close, AcTi nations: PoW camps are for schmucks. Don't be schmucks; use nukes.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1289126692' post='2504921']
They can still be a part of their alliance, we just require them to be on our POW AA so we can monitor those who have complied with terms so we can come to a quick decisive end.

[/quote]

You don't know how to make spreadsheets? You can't make a list? [i]Please[/i]--we're not helmet-wearing retards.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1289126819' post='2504922']
Pfft. How predictable. They're already [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=258497"]attacking their own PoWs[/url].

Listen close, AcTi nations: PoW camps are for schmucks. Don't be schmucks; use nukes.
[/quote]

Oh no. It couldn't just be that there were preset target lists and someone made an earnest mistake?

Oh no no not at all. TCU are the evil. They must be stopped.

[quote name='Sentinal' timestamp='1289126967' post='2504924']
Oh no. It couldn't just be that there were preset target lists and someone made an earnest mistake?

Oh no no not at all. TCU are the evil. They must be stopped.
[/quote]
Oh, so your boy THE big boss is illiterate and doesn't know what PoW means and/or the governments of the coalition are lazy or incompetent and couldn't be bothered to update target lists. You're already arranging reparations for that nation. I see.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1289126692' post='2504921']

[/quote]
Changing there AA is leaving their alliance, that is a fact. May I ask how you plan to nuke a nation under 5K NS and a few hundred infra, I would love to know this strategy, do you plan on having MP enabled nations sell off infra and tech to get down there? How long have you lived under order of being ZI'd?

Knock the hell out of them all you want, but when you start babbling about "teaching lessons" "teaching diplomacy" and we'll ZI who we want, the world at large will begin to judge you, and right now, your diplomacy is looking ugly.

Edited by Merrie Melodies

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1289126883' post='2504923']
You don't know how to make spreadsheets? You can't make a list? [i]Please[/i]--we're not helmet-wearing retards.
[/quote]

OMG thank you Schatt I forgot all about a spreadsheet, where is the mighty tool you speak of? Oh wait nvm...

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1289127049' post='2504925']
Oh, so your boy THE big boss is illiterate and doesn't know what PoW means and/or the governments of the coalition are lazy or incompetent and couldn't be bothered to update target lists. You're already arranging reparations for that nation. I see.
[/quote]

Honestly Schat, I don't see much more than you grasping at straws with this. I'm sorry that nobody is on 24/7 to monitor the PoW lists.

Edited by Sentinal

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1289127175' post='2504927']
OMG thank you Schatt I forgot all about a spreadsheet, where is the mighty tool you speak of? Oh wait nvm...
[/quote]
I thought you would see it my way.

Edit: Ditto, Sentinal.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1289127263' post='2504929']
I thought you would see it my way.

Edit: Ditto, Sentinal.
[/quote]

Of course. I'll be sure to stop forcing my diplomacy on others when they declared on us.

You really have shown a light on me with your wisdom in diplomacy that you expect everyone to follow. Really Schattenmann, thank you.

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1289127419' post='2504931']
Are your lessons going to be in brochure format? Example doesn't look like it will work out very well.
[/quote]
Will the first brochure be titled "How to ZI and teach diplomacy after baiting someone into war" ?

[quote name='Sentinal' timestamp='1289127459' post='2504932']
Of course. I'll be sure to stop forcing my diplomacy on others when they declared on us.[/quote]
Look, you guys are the ones ZIing people over they way they talk to you, so SHUT UP and OWN IT.

[quote name='Sentinal' timestamp='1289127459' post='2504932']
You really have shown a light on me with your wisdom in diplomacy that you expect everyone to follow. Really Schattenmann, thank you.
[/quote]
Shone, shone. And, see above.

If I expect anything, then I expect everyone to adhere to the principles that several hundred nations burned themselves over. Contrived wars and ZI for giggles don't mesh with it.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1289127848' post='2504939']
Since when is ZI'ing alliance leaders reasonable? I totally understand rogues, but not alliance leaders.
[/quote]

Merrie, I fear we wasted a lot of time and effort. It seems ZIing alliance leaders with an aim of alliance eradication is reasonable based on NS and where your butt puckers on the treaty web.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1289127848' post='2504939']
Since when is ZI'ing alliance leaders reasonable? I totally understand rogues, but not alliance leaders.
[/quote]
A single ZI for starting an alliance war with allegedly shoddy reasons? (Let's not get into the debate about whether Bat's CB is a good one or not, it's clear that the Sirius forces feel it was terrible.)

That's pretty normal.