AcTi Individual Surrender Terms

[center][IMG]http://d.imagehost.org/0405/siriusbannericons.png[/IMG]

[SIZE=0]AcTi Individual Surrender Terms[/SIZE][/center]

These terms are open to all but Batallion, who will be ZI'd.

[QUOTE]Defcon 5
Stay in war mode
Decom all tanks and cruise missiles
Decom all barracks and guerrilla camps
Change AA to Sirius POW
Promise not to re-enter the war in anyway, including spying
Public surrender here: [URL=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213[/URL]
No aid to AcTi Nations

All AcTi Nations who want peace must comply with these terms and message their attackers with a link to their surrender post.[/QUOTE]

The AA "Sirius PoW" will be protected by the bloc in its entirety, members of Sirius PoW will be free to leave it once the greater conflict is over.

That is all,
The Alliances of Sirius

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terms are fair.

James, you should know I fully support you guys but I would still like to know why specifically Batallion is being ZI'd. What exactly has he done worse than any other alliance leader that lead an aggressive war? Other leaders may have been ZI'd during recent wars but only because of the length of the war. Should AcTi surrender before Bat reaches ZI, why continue to war him? You are better than that.

No aid? Bummer. I was gonna help Alex rebuild. Ah well. I guess that can wait. :(

Otherwise, I don't have much of a problem, even though ZIing Batallion might not do anything in the long run except leave him more miffed than he already is. We'll have to wait and see, I guess.

[quote name='Jewelangel' timestamp='1289112124' post='2504799']
We felt that Batallion deserved ZI to make him realise that he should act more diplomatically and less arrogantly before dragging his whole innocent alliance into a war for no real reason.
[/quote]

I don't believe it is your position or intentions to try to teach him a lesson. Indeed, it doesn't make a lot of sense for you to talk about being more diplomatic or less arrogant after baiting him. The ZI sentence seems like a thinly disguised attempt to kick an enemy while he is down.

Edited by kulomascovia

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1289111665' post='2504790']
No aid? Bummer. I was gonna help Alex rebuild. Ah well. I guess that can wait. :(

Otherwise, I don't have much of a problem, even though ZIing Batallion might not do anything in the long run except leave him more miffed than he already is. We'll have to wait and see, I guess.
[/quote]
Unless I'm mistaken. The "No aid to AcTi Nations" means that people under the "Sirius PoW" AA may not aid AcTi Nations.

Although, even if aiding people under "Sirius PoW" is allowed then one would need to be sure not to aid someone who will just bounce back into the conflict.

I am, of course, not a member or official in any way of Sirius.

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1289113009' post='2504805']
I don't believe it is your position or intentions to try to teach him a lesson. Indeed, it doesn't make a lot of sense for you to talk about being more diplomatic or less arrogant after baiting him. The ZI sentence seems like a thinly disguised attempt to kick an enemy while he is down.
[/quote]

You can beleive what you want, because obviously you're going to reguardless, but If someones going to drag an entire alliance down because of a vendetta, then they deserve the ZI.

[quote name='Barix9' timestamp='1289113112' post='2504807']
You can beleive what you want, because obviously you're going to reguardless, but If someones going to drag an entire alliance down because of a vendetta, then they deserve the ZI.
[/quote]

Ok. Lets disregard the whole stagger issue. Now, who made you the arbiter of CN? Why should you decide what anyone deserves for messing up their own alliance? I can understand a ZI sentence on a rogue or someone who is actively trying to sabotage you. However, it is simply arrogant to ZI someone just because you don't like what he is done. And if you really cared about his alliance then do you really think that sentencing him to ZI will be beneficial to AcTi?

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1289113453' post='2504809']
Ok. Lets disregard the whole stagger issue. Now, who made you the arbiter of CN? Why should you decide what anyone deserves for messing up their own alliance? I can understand a ZI sentence on a rogue or someone who is actively trying to sabotage you. However, it is simply arrogant to ZI someone just because you don't like what he is done. And if you really cared about his alliance then do you really think that sentencing him to ZI will be beneficial to AcTi?
[/quote]

lol, you dont have their best interests at heart either, the only thing you are interested in is trying to stir the pot on something you have no connection to. TKTB's well within their rights to ZI someone who threatened them with war, on top of a few other things. The only reason your posting here is to get your 15 minutes of shame. Congratulations.

[quote name='Barix9' timestamp='1289114570' post='2504812']
lol, you dont have their best interests at heart either, the only thing you are interested in is trying to stir the pot on something you have no connection to. TKTB's well within their rights to ZI someone who threatened them with war, on top of a few other things. The only reason your posting here is to get your 15 minutes of shame. Congratulations.
[/quote]

I never claimed to have their best interests at heart nor am I trying to "stir the pot". I'd much rather you attempt to answer my argument and not try to avoid it by calling my intent into question. Normally, individual surrender terms are offered to all members of an alliance. This is an alliance war, not a rogue attack. Have you seen other alliances leaders getting ZIed because they declared war? The only reason TKTB is sentencing Battalion to ZI is that they don't like him. The reasons provided thus far fall apart under closer scrutiny. And what's more alarming is that no one has any complaints about this because Battalion seems to be universally hated.

We felt that Batallion deserved ZI to make him realise that he should act more diplomatically and less arrogantly before dragging his whole innocent alliance into a war for no real reason.
[/quote]

Fair enough, but have you guys learned your lesson about messing with people's ability to defend themselves from rogues?

[/quote]
It's not your role to be the world's police force. You are using your 'peace' terms to unfairly single out and punish an alliance leader. I find it highly amusing that this group of micros is freely allowed to get away with this while if a well-known alliance announced their intent to ZI an alliance leader they would be labelled as pariahs by the (current) international community.

EDIT: Replying to the wrong person :x

Edited by Banksy

They are well within their rights to apply any terms they wish (OOC: As long as they are within the ToS).
If you wish them to alter their terms, you could always declare war on [b]them[/b]. :awesome:

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1289116699' post='2504833']
They are well within their rights to apply any terms they wish (OOC: As long as they are within the ToS).
If you wish them to alter their terms, you could always declare war on [b]them[/b]. :awesome:
[/quote]

That would definitely make things more exciting. :lol1: