Announcements from the SOS Brigade

Arrnea

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Imperator Honorius' timestamp='1288577605' post='2498614']
Diablo, there is nothing new there, and it's not so much doctoring as it is editing out a topic change. Those logs prove nothing.
[/quote]
It would prove about as much as removing join/part notices. *giggle*

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1288577780' post='2498619']It would prove about as much as removing join/part notices. *giggle*[/quote]
[s]Which I may or may not have done.[/s]

Edit: Actually, I don't think I did, because that would remove the part where you can see when people leave the chat (so you can see what they were actually there for).

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1288578206' post='2498629']
Do you still like [OOC] Anime? You need a better hobby. [/OOC]

:smug:
[/quote]
Well, we have Methrage for us, and AUT against us; the universe really does like to keep in balance.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1288578409' post='2498631']
Well, we have Methrage for us, and AUT against us; the universe really does like to keep in balance.
[/quote]

I dunno, a splinter being near half your NS within days doesn't bode well for you. Not that I support them either but yes, I still find it funny.

I did dream though Locke. I dreamt that I would re-roll into SOS Brigade and bring you down from the inside because I was so hurt from the BiPolar incident. Then I realized, why bring them down from the inside when they'll just do it to themselves?

Thanks for saving me the trip. :awesome:

I think SOS needs to stop being bitter. It's pointless, all this back and forth banter. Yes, you don't like them, yes you think they are attempting a coup, and so on and so on, but and then what?

Just declare war if you guys are still being angry about the whole thing.

But hey, I'm just a happy go lucky :popcorn:, so do whatever. But all this "fillers" has made the show to be quite... boring :blush:

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1288578684' post='2498637']
I dunno, a splinter being near half your NS within days doesn't bode well for you. Not that I support them either but yes, I still find it funny.

I did dream though Locke. I dreamt that I would re-roll into SOS Brigade and bring you down from the inside because I was so hurt from the BiPolar incident. Then I realized, why bring them down from the inside when they'll just do it to themselves?

Thanks for saving me the trip. :awesome:
[/quote]
Last I checked though MVP, every Alliance you've founded has failed in the end, so I don't really think you're the right one to comment on whether SOS will live or not.

[quote name='Imperator Honorius' timestamp='1288577605' post='2498614']
Diablo, there is nothing new there, and it's not so much doctoring as it is editing out a topic change. Those logs prove nothing.
[/quote]

^ This. Irrelevant information edited out, yes. Doctored, no.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1288579129' post='2498650']
Last I checked though MVP, every Alliance you've founded has failed in the end, so I don't really think you're the right one to comment on whether SOS will live or not.
[/quote]
Skippy, you set up his next reply too easily:
"Why yes, me being a complete failure should give me the perfect perspective on this."
My own flavor added. :v:

[quote name='Imperator Honorius' timestamp='1288577605' post='2498614']Diablo, there is nothing new there, and it's not so much doctoring as it is editing out a topic change. Those logs prove nothing.[/quote]
[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1288579356' post='2498657']^ This. Irrelevant information edited out, yes. Doctored, no.[/quote]

Well there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Who's doctoring logs now?

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1288579356' post='2498657']
^ This. Irrelevant information edited out, yes. Doctored, no.
[/quote]
Coming from you, I think I'm about to bust out laughing any second. You tried your best to find a fault and couldn't, eh?

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1288579550' post='2498661']
Coming from you, I think I'm about to bust out laughing any second. You tried your best to find a fault and couldn't, eh?
[/quote]

Are you quite done yet? You do realize NO ONE CARES ANYMORE. The only people who cared, and have ever cared is SOS and NsO. And even at that NsO does not care anymore.

I still question the point of this being public.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1288580743' post='2498671']Are you quite done yet? You do realize NO ONE CARES ANYMORE. The only people who cared, and have ever cared is SOS and NsO. And even at that NsO does not care anymore.

I still question the point of this being public.[/quote]
It became relevant again when one of your alliance members tried to call me a liar and my logs a forgery.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1288580864' post='2498674']
It became relevant again when one of your alliance members tried to call me a liar and my logs a forgery.
[/quote]
Well, more than one tried to make that post up, only one made the mistake of saying it. :P

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1288580864' post='2498674']
[/quote]

I'll put it this way. This topic really never helped SOS Brigade in proving anything except how ridiculous both alliances are. Gee thanks.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1288581053' post='2498678']
I'll put it this way. This topic really never helped SOS Brigade in proving anything except how ridiculous both alliances are. Gee thanks.
[/quote]
Thanks for stealing my hard work in that treaty of yours.

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1288579129' post='2498650']
[/quote]

Says the guy that needs everything including the kitchen sink to keep his alliance alive.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1288540598' post='2498045']
Read the posts of Imperator Honorius and Elrich von Richt (Imperator especially) on the previous page (page 10) and come back and say that with a straight face. <_<
[/quote]

[16:30:12] <Imperatoru> it was about impeachment
[16:30:20] Aryn_Krest facepalms.
[16:30:38] <Imperatoru> coup may have been used, but not in it's dictionary meaning

Those are the lines that are of importance. Yes, Imperatoru realized he used the word coup when he talked to you but he realized it was a mistake. so yet again, no evidence since Imperatoru pretty much stated it was a mistake. he said the word coup and impeachment were used interchangeably but also stated that coup was not meant in the definition you were thinking.

Elrich apologized for mistakes but never once stated it was a coup. thus, given these facts, you still have no proof that anyone was attempting a coup on you instead of an impeachment. in fact, this simply strengthens my conviction that no coup attempt was taking place at all and that you did not even attempt to find out what was going on at all but took the words of 2 people as fact and then started accusing others of attempting a coup. when Elrich resigned after you accused him, you took that as support when in fact, i would have taken it as Elrich being disgusted over being accused of treason. !@#$, if PHD were to accuse me of treason without any hard evidence (and the words of 2 people with no proof to back up those words is far from hard evidence) i would have been disgusted as well. i would have resigned and most likely quit the alliance. $%&@ being in an alliance with a leader like that. though i doubt PHD would ever be that dumb.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1288586245' post='2498751']
Says the guy that needs everything including the kitchen sink to keep his alliance alive.
[/quote]
Uhh, what? TIO's doing fine thanks, not sure what exactly you're trying to poke at. Looks like a very desperate shot in the dark there.

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1288656717' post='2499398']
Uhh, what? TIO's doing fine thanks, not sure what exactly you're trying to poke at. Looks like a very desperate shot in the dark there.
[/quote]
Don't sound so surprised. :P

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1288656717' post='2499398']
[/quote]

Yeah and having to disband after reaching your pinnacle was what? You're lucky people bought into your concept, because your the first to bail on something when the going gets tough.

[quote]Don't sound so surprised. :P [/quote]

Look, a groupie!

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1288718460' post='2499960']
Yeah and having to disband after reaching your pinnacle was what? You're lucky people bought into your concept, because your the first to bail on something when the going gets tough.

Look, a groupie!
[/quote]

Pretty sure we've been through plenty of tough times already with TIO v2. Not to mention that Skippy has been at the masthead of TIO even when he was in temporary retirement (and probably did more work as Dux Emeritus than ever).

So please, shut up if you don't know what you're talking about. You can attack me. You can attack the alliance. But don't even think about attacking Skippy.