Announcements from the SOS Brigade

Arrnea

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1288581053' post='2498678']
I'll put it this way. This topic really never helped SOS Brigade in proving anything except how ridiculous both alliances are. Gee thanks.
[/quote]

Im going to agree, you both look ridiculous atm and just put a show for all of us. :blush:
[img]http://wildflowercity.com/hosting/PW/Miles_objection2.gif[/img][img]http://wildflowercity.com/hosting/PW/phoenix_pwned2.gif[/img]

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. You got us. All this was a sham. All the drama, the logs, the screenshots. Everything was faked. An elaborate co-operation between Arrnea, Elrich and the rest of SOS Brigade. Even Tetris, IAA, and TIO were in on it. Everything was perfectly set up and then put into motion just to give CN a little kick in the rear end since politics were slow. Thanks for being a great audience everyone! We should do this again come April! :smug:

[quote name='lordliam' timestamp='1288738658' post='2500178']
Yup. You got us. All this was a sham. All the drama, the logs, the screenshots. Everything was faked. An elaborate co-operation between Arrnea, Elrich and the rest of SOS Brigade. Even Tetris, IAA, and TIO were in on it. Everything was perfectly set up and then put into motion just to give CN a little kick in the rear end since politics were slow. Thanks for being a great audience everyone! We should do this again come April! :smug:
[/quote]

I, for one, look forward to it. :awesome:

(that is, if Tetris can "survive" me)

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1288718460' post='2499960']
Yeah and having to disband after reaching your pinnacle was what? You're lucky people bought into your concept, because your the first to bail on something when the going gets tough.
[/quote]
Oh look, lets go making statements about a situation you have absolutely no idea about. Good work.

I've already agreed that disbanding TIOv1 was a bad idea, I didn't originally intend to reform TIO, but the people who "bought into my concept" actually convinced me to get TIO back up and going, and I do not regret doing it.

Its called learning from your mistakes, and rising up stronger than ever, you should try it some time.

[quote]So please, shut up if you don't know what you're talking about. You can attack me. You can attack the alliance. But don't even think about attacking Skippy.[/quote]

:wub:

[quote]Yup. You got us. All this was a sham. All the drama, the logs, the screenshots. Everything was faked. An elaborate co-operation between Arrnea, Elrich and the rest of SOS Brigade. Even Tetris, IAA, and TIO were in on it. Everything was perfectly set up and then put into motion just to give CN a little kick in the rear end since politics were slow. Thanks for being a great audience everyone! We should do this again come April![/quote]

What a twist! :awesome:

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1288751626' post='2500390']
Oh look, lets go making statements about a situation you have absolutely no idea about. Good work.

I've already agreed that disbanding TIOv1 was a bad idea, I didn't originally intend to reform TIO, but the people who "bought into my concept" actually convinced me to get TIO back up and going, and I do not regret doing it.

Its called learning from your mistakes, and rising up stronger than ever, you should try it some time.
[/quote]

Admitting your mistakes AND learning from them? Just when I thought I saw it all! :v:

Well played Skippy, well played.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1288815615' post='2501103']
Oh look, with such mindless groupies no wonder why it was a good idea. :smug:
[/quote]
You're just jealous you can't get your own mindless groupies, aren't you?

Ha mindless groupie? psssh please, I think for myself.. then follow what Skippy says :D

to be serious though, TIOv1 was just ended out of exhaustion, honestly thats all i can think of for ending it, no had the energy to keep up, this time around people are more committed. end of story thanks for your time.

Back on topic, isnt this about SOS, not TIO and skippy's brainwashing?

Edited by Unavailable

[quote name='Unavailable' timestamp='1288828934' post='2501336']
Back on topic, isnt this about SOS, not TIO and skippy's brainwashing?
[/quote]
This topic has no topic, because the topic that was supposed to be discussed isn't supported by any evidence and has been largely forgotten by the people involved until this topic was posted.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1288880449' post='2501868']
Way to insult your fan base. :P
[/quote]
Way to take a sarcastic post seriously *facepalm*

I'm pretty much done with this topic, unless it gets back on track now.