Halloween Time

LexCorp

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1287976007' post='2492505']
I have selected the proper attire for the festivities. Marvel at how I mask my lack of content with verbosity.[/quote]
I lol'd. :v:

[quote name='Lavo_2' timestamp='1287977880' post='2492529']
I, instead, vote to put on an old, pre-CN persona of mine.
[/quote]
Ha, I remember that. Is the mod still kicking? I haven't been on the site in ages.

Edited by Darth Andrew

[quote name='Darth Andrew' timestamp='1287981188' post='2492558']
I lol'd. :v: [/quote]
I am testing to see if it's true that when confronted with a long paragraph, people read only the first and last sentences, ignoring the middle. I know that I, personally, do that when confronted by a tome written by Vladimir. I have never read an entire essay by him; so I am not doing Vladimir, I'm doing my perception of him.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1288010401' post='2492698']
I am testing to see if it's true that when confronted with a long paragraph, people read only the first and last sentences, ignoring the middle. I know that I, personally, do that when confronted by a tome written by Vladimir. I have never read an entire essay by him; so I am not doing Vladimir, I'm doing my perception of him.
[/quote]

I think most people in CN except Junkalunka(or how his most recent reroll is called) does that when seeing something about Francoism or morality.

Yes I'm that shallow. :unsure:

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1287977143' post='2492523']
Tamerlane, in honor of this thread

[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:Outbound&f=War_of_the_Coalition&u=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.cybernations.net%2Findex.php%3Fshowtopic%3D31148"]http://cybernations....owtopic%3D31148[/url]

One of the coolest things I remember from the first time I played CN.

Anyone know what Tamerlane wore as his sig for WOTC?
[/quote]
Something with a George Washington quote, I think.

It's funny how even after so long people still pick old school NPOers who were really only massively active up until around GW3. (Yeah, Vladimir still plays and posts entries on his blog occasionally, but the reason people like to make fun of him goes back much further than that.) JT, Bakunin, 404 (at least I think that's the right GOON, I forget), El Bruc – all long retired.

I always have some really good ideas for who to be and then find I can't actually be bothered to change my details. This year I'll just admit now that I'm not going to do it :P

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1288017940' post='2492772']
It's funny how even after so long people still pick old school NPOers who were really only massively active up until around GW3. (Yeah, Vladimir still plays and posts entries on his blog occasionally, but the reason people like to make fun of him goes back much further than that.) JT, Bakunin, 404 (at least I think that's the right GOON, I forget), El Bruc – all long retired.

I always have some really good ideas for who to be and then find I can't actually be bothered to change my details. This year I'll just admit now that I'm not going to do it :P
[/quote]
I only became aware of Vladimir through the excessive verbosity of his published works and his posts. I don't remember him from preGWIII as I really didn't start paying attention to the outside world until leaving GATO during GWIII.

Bak was quite active during Karma, I believe. I remember seeing him rant more recently than GWIII. As for JT and 404, they were both banished from here over two years ago, so I agree with you about them. I guess it shows how long you've been here if you're playing someone who left over two years ago. The JT is especially ironic as Walford is back and Thorne is gone.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1288017940' post='2492772']

[/quote]

El Bruc will forever be marked in the anals of CN history.
He was epic.

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1287977900' post='2492530']
/insert witty sarcasm that makes people cry here

Im trying, I really am
[/quote]

Holy crap. You stole my costume.

e: alright, apparently I stole yours. Interestingly enough, we had the same idea as I didn't even notice until visiting this thread after changing. Meh, I'll change it. Damn.

Edited by nippy

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1288031248' post='2492919']
One of the few old players I really wish could come back. Tis a shame.
[/quote]

Agreeing with this. He was truly the voice of GPA. Now they have none.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1288031332' post='2492921']
Agreeing with this. He was truly the voice of GPA. Now they have none.
[/quote]

GPA lost him even before he leave CN, his last alliance was \m/.

Edited by D34th