ARES has moved!

[center][/center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080605190846/cybernations/images/thumb/2/21/Arsflagmirrorce5.jpg/200px-Arsflagmirrorce5.jpg[/img]
IRC channel that is. Our channel has be hijacked by some right bawbags. So please note that #ARES is no longer our channel. A new channel is being set and I shall update this and include it in here once thats done. If you feel you need to contact ARES govt either PM myself, Caossal, Belkan federation or Lord Hoth. Or contact us here at [url="http://z7.invisionfree.com/ARESCN/index.php?act=idx"]Here[/url]

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1287007794' post='2483890']
So... what exactly has occurred which has prompted this move?
[/quote]
Go to #ARES and find out. ;)

This is actually pretty meaningless since I barely ever saw ARES gov in their channel anyways...hopefully the IRC channel change brings about some more activity!

i know this is strange but uh you know theres methods of dealing with this, right?

As an aisde how in the blue hell did they get your founders pw? was it derpderp?

edit: Now that i know you not only didnt take the advice i gave you but you waited HOW long to try to resolve the issue of your public channel being unregistered? epic failure

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1287016186' post='2483990']
I thought you guys disbanded... seriously. Who am I thinking of?
[/quote]
Kev, they been dead since Joe left...the disbandment CANT be far off. i mean their so dead they cant even keep the public channel registered

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1287087936' post='2484650']
Kev, they been dead since Joe left...the disbandment CANT be far off. i mean their so dead they cant even keep the public channel registered
[/quote]

Yeah... really time to hang up the hat when your public chan can't even stay alive.

[/quote]

This is totally accurate. From what I can tell from the ARES wiki, they still have a treaty with Vanguard, and still employ a minister of cornflakes. Also, Joe Stupid rules, OK?

[/quote]
Indeed. Too bad, considering what they once were.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1287097921' post='2484781']
This is totally accurate. From what I can tell from the ARES wiki, they still have a treaty with Vanguard, and still employ a minister of cornflakes. Also, Joe Stupid rules, OK?
[/quote]

If only we could get Vanguard to cancel!

[quote name='GeneralDolan' timestamp='1287003742' post='2483834']
A new channel is being set and I shall update this and include it in here once thats done.
[/quote]

wow. i registered a channel earlier today in about 2.1 seconds. you couldnt bother to do that before posting this thread?

lol.