FnKa Announcement

DeadAnimal

[quote name='DeadAnimal' timestamp='1286159448' post='2473760']
Its all irrelevant anyway, victory in our campaign won't happen by even the most prepared, most efficient and well coordinated attacks.
[/quote]

Victories aren't important in such a campaign. Maximising damage output through extensive preperation, in depth knowledge of the warfare fundamentals, and a well thought out strategy, is what's key here.

Perhaps it would have been wise to read up on some examples of alliances in a somewhat similar position, and how they dealt with it. For example MK vs. NPO circa noCB War.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is about FnKa's declaration of war on Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism, not Goon Order of Neutral Shoving, Methrage, etc.

Please stay in character, and finally any further accusations, no matter how veiled, that players are breaking the rules of the game will get a warn level increase.

[quote name='Xellos' timestamp='1286164216' post='2473869']
This thread is about FnKa's declaration of war on Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism, not Goon Order of Neutral Shoving, Methrage, etc.

Please stay in character, and finally any further accusations, no matter how veiled, that players are breaking the rules of the game will get a warn level increase.
[/quote]
[b]Allow me to emphasize this. Knock it off or you will get warned, or worse.

Carry on.[/b]

[quote name='DeadAnimal' timestamp='1286159448' post='2473760']
Its all irrelevant anyway, victory in our campaign won't happen by even the most prepared, most efficient and well coordinated attacks.
[/quote]

So then who really cares, right? No need to do the most damage you're capable of.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1286173178' post='2474014']
FnKa's assistance in the war against GOONS has been very useful. FnKa rose to the moment regardless of warchest to fight a larger foe and for that they deserve respect. o/ FnKa
[/quote]

I could have sworn that Xellos said this wasn't about you....I tend to agree. They didn't "join the war vs. GOONS". That's insinuating they're fighting the same war. No one other than your Kerberos Nexus chummies is fighting alongside you. UOKMB, FnKa, and The Ninjas just so happen to be fighting the same target.

[quote]Victories aren't important in such a campaign. Maximising damage output through extensive preperation, in depth knowledge of the warfare fundamentals, and a well thought out strategy, is what's key here.[/quote]
Exactly so. If you're going to suicide-charge for a perceived moral position (I don't actually agree that GOONS have done anything to deserve an attempt to eliminate them, but that's another argument), you need to actually do enough damage to justify the complete elimination of your own relevance. (Even if you get an easy peace after two cycles of war you're going to be smashed right out of the top tier ... and if it's true what they're saying about your warchests, bill locked to boot.) Individual rogues can be excused the lack of effectiveness because going rogue is generally a statement of frustration and hopelessness, but when an alliance does the same thing it should be far better planned out than this.

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1286053438' post='2472471']
So you wouldn't mind fighting us? Good to know. However, if you along with the rest of ex-tR government didn't reminisce on the pass so much maybe we would have overlooked our issues. That never happened on both sides of the equation (or should I say 3 sides). At the end of the day---it is what it is. Get over it.
[/quote]

Reminisce on the past? You mean like bury a jab in a DoW? We didn't bring this up in the current context, we are disputing assertions. Oh I forgot, causality and chronology get inverted when GOONS are involved.

Our side didn't start the reminiscence train here, the other one did. Or I should say, the other two (hey, common ground!) did.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1286213849' post='2474303']
I, for one, find it quite amusing how JT Jag can rail against the repetitive :(( GOONS :(( posts one minute, then turn around with an exemplary peace mode joke the next. Bravo sir.
[/quote]I am dumb. Happy to help.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1286131322' post='2473244']
Hey, at least I will not sell my infra to avoid being zi'd like a coward.
[/quote]

That's funny, Sparta had the last of my infra spied away so I hit ZI then I could join Sparta, I also was told by Sparta to speed things up and sell my infra, Then I was give a large sum of aid to rebuild my infra, how ever you would know about this as at the time you was deputy head of Econ, strange how you forget the small details in history.

How ever to keep on topic, FnKa I wish you luck, when this is over, if you happen to lose, let me know i will help you rebuild, the best I can.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1286279096' post='2475818']
That's funny, Sparta had the last of my infra spied away so I hit ZI then I could join Sparta, I also was told by Sparta to speed things up and sell my infra, Then I was give a large sum of aid to rebuild my infra, how ever you would know about this as at the time you was deputy head of Econ, strange how you forget the small details in history.

How ever to keep on topic, FnKa I wish you luck, when this is over, if you happen to lose, let me know i will help you rebuild, the best I can.
[/quote]

And look how you repaid them, by stealing their bank nations when you were in Government. :v and yea you sold your infra because Sparta asked you to. No you sold it in a rage because you were being spanked. Just like you left Nemesis in a rage, because Poyples was one of the guys that you disliked(spanked you). You made your usual threats of I'm going to ZI you, then you left. What's next?

I wish FnKa luck in having this resolved also, maybe next time they will use their heads.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1286279096' post='2475818']
That's funny, Sparta had the last of my infra spied away
[/quote]
lolwut

Sparta, did you really order the Destroy Infrastructure spy mission to be used, particularly on a nation near ZI? That is just... man that's awful.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1286281784' post='2475848']
And look how you repaid them, by stealing their bank nations when you were in Government. :v and yea you sold your infra because Sparta asked you to. No you sold it in a rage because you were being spanked. Just like you left Nemesis in a rage, because Poyples was one of the guys that you disliked(spanked you). You made your usual threats of I'm going to ZI you, then you left. What's next?

I wish FnKa luck in having this resolved also, maybe next time they will use their heads.
[/quote]

I would ask you to come out of peace mode, I would say your nothing but a big mouth chicken hiding in peace mode, but you will reply with I'm not hiding it tactics and the usually crap, so whats the point, plus your way to small for me to hit anyway, shame.......

as to FnKa, maybe goons should disbanded ?, give all bob what they want

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1286333346' post='2476762']
I would ask you to come out of peace mode, I would say your nothing but a big mouth chicken hiding in peace mode, but you will reply with I'm not hiding it tactics and the usually crap, so whats the point, plus your way to small for me to hit anyway, shame.......

[/quote]
"I would call you a coward for being in peace mode when not in my range, but you'd use the common and accepted rebuttal against terrible peace mode arguments."

Preempting someone's rebuttal only works if it's a bad rebuttal.

[/quote]

Come out of peace mode? After you spent a month hiding on the Nemesis affiliation because you knew the second you were unaligned you would be ripped to shreds by the innumerable people you have pissed off with your actions in this game. Still awaiting that ZI I've been promised about 8 times by the way.

Best of luck FnKa and GOONS, have fun.

[/quote]

Are you an idiot? Check my alliance seniority, notice it's 4 days old ;) which means I have switched alliance recently, which means I'm out tomorrow. So guess what, declare on me you idiot. Typical idiot Timeline, can't refute anything because it's the truth, rages then says he's going ZI people, dude do your best. Really, because like Sparta, Nemesis MHA and IAA your screams of ZI'ing people do not scare them.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1286358905' post='2477038']
Are you an idiot? Check my alliance seniority, notice it's 4 days old ;) which means I have switched alliance recently, which means I'm out tomorrow. So guess what, declare on me you idiot. Typical idiot Timeline, can't refute anything because it's the truth, rages then says he's going ZI people, dude do your best. Really, because like Sparta, Nemesis MHA and IAA your screams of ZI'ing people do not scare them.
[/quote]

You can add a few more idiot remarks, I do not think you fully covered your views on that.

Also please let me know who I have screamed to ZI, I would love your misguided views on what you think you know.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1286339324' post='2476902']
Come out of peace mode? After you spent a month hiding on the Nemesis affiliation because you knew the second you were unaligned you would be ripped to shreds by the innumerable people you have pissed off with your actions in this game. Still awaiting that ZI I've been promised about 8 times by the way.

Best of luck FnKa and GOONS, have fun.
[/quote]

Yet as a leader of Nemesis you can simply let people know that Nemesis would not protect me?, after all you know a few people who would like to ZI me don't you.

Its fail that a guy who wants to ZI you, also a guy you hate and think is a total fool, you are a leader of an alliance protecting him even on this very day, I don't know what's more funny me been an idiot, liar and a fool or you protecting me LOL.

also i was unaligned for over 3 weeks before i joined nemesis AA, also i was asked to do so i never requested, but once again you know nothing and you prove it time and time again.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1286365910' post='2477077']Also please let me know who I have screamed to ZI, I would love your misguided views on what you think you know.[/quote]

Man, there's some funny logs about that as it happens.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1286366148' post='2477078']Yet as a leader of Nemesis you can simply let people know that Nemesis would not protect me?, after all you know a few people who would like to ZI me don't you.

Its fail that a guy who wants to ZI you, also a guy you hate and think is a total fool, you are a leader of an alliance protecting him even on this very day, I don't know what's more funny me been an idiot, liar and a fool or you protecting me LOL.[/quote]

I'm capable of putting the needs of my alliance/fellow alliance members over my personal desires. You won't find me rushing to defend you if someone accidentally tech raids you though, that's for sure.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1286365910' post='2477077']
You can add a few more idiot remarks, I do not think you fully covered your views on that.

Also please let me know who I have screamed to ZI, I would love your misguided views on what you think you know.
[/quote]

[14:53] <Timeline> theres two i will take with me
[14:53] <Timeline> and with great ease
[14:53] <Timeline> Doc miles and Couldgt4 :D

Since you asked there's 2 at hand right off the bat.