GOON spy orders

JimKongIl

[quote name='MikeCrotch' timestamp='1285508260' post='2465134']
Oh noes, the nasty man said bad words about us :'( If I only we could be like the others and sit in the corner hugging our infrastructure while calling people cowards.
[/quote]

Oh noes! A coward asking someone to do something about it so he could hide behind his allies is really "I" getting to us!

Here, for your time:

[img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/12/21/129059070872962798.jpg[/img]

Edited by Ejayrazz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285508492' post='2465135']
Oh noes! A coward asking someone to do something about it so he could hide behind his allies is really "I" getting to us!

Here, for your time:

[img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/12/21/129059070872962798.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Just stop crying and attack goons, everybody knows you guys are scheming.
Show some balls ejay, like in your old days.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285508492' post='2465135']

Here, for your time:

[/quote]
This "Cowards you are hiding behind you are allies !" line is really ridicilous.

1. GOONS were attacked by Methrage and KimJong and are defending themselves.
2. GOONS are fighting them with all the nations they have in their range.
3. Some of their allies are helping out with the bigger rogue because GOONS only have one nation in it's range.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285507564' post='2465127']
Why show balls when the Goons don't have them? You GOONS have no honor whatsoever.
[/quote]
Looks like you're the one lacking in testicular fortitude. Either send the aid or [img]http://sae.tweek.us/static/images/emoticons/emot-frogout.gif[/img].

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1285510606' post='2465148']
This "Cowards you are hiding behind you are allies !" line is really ridicilous.

1. GOONS were attacked by Methrage and KimJong and are defending themselves.
2. GOONS are fighting them with all the nations they have in their range.
3. Some of their allies are helping out with the bigger rogue because GOONS only have one nation in it's range.
[/quote]

You've overlooked that most of the war aid going to all of their nations at war is coming from their allies. The GOONs have had to turn to Umbrella and the Mushroom Kingdom for their waves of war aid infusions to keep their lower level and nuked nations afloat.

So, no it's not ridiculous at all. On their own, the goons would be in far worse shape than they are now over these few handfuls of micro-wars with KN and UOKMB.

Let's not also forget the point of this thread and how the goons have had to request aid from their allied senators or convince those not-so-close senators to sanction Methrage, Jim and even UOKMB members, who also are clearly an alliance and posted accordingly, but likewise were hit with sanctions.

The truth is the most damage done to KN and UOKMB thus far, has been from goon allies, not the goons themselves.

Edited by Bavaricar

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1285511438' post='2465157']
You've overlooked that most of the war aid going to all of their nations at war is coming from their allies. The GOONs have had to turn to Umbrella and the Mushroom Kingdom for their waves of war aid infusions to keep their lower level and nuked nations afloat.

So, no it's not ridiculous at all. On their own, the goons would be in far worse shape than they are now over these few handfuls of micro-wars with KN and UOKMB.

Let's not also forget the point of this thread and how the goons have had to request aid from their allied senators or convince those not-so-close senators to sanction Methrage, Jim and even UOKMB members, who also are clearly an alliance and posted accordingly, but likewise were hit with sanctions.

The truth is the most damage done to KN and UOKMB thus far, has been from goon allies, not the goons themselves.
[/quote]
1. Your statement regarding the war aid is false. Most of the waraid is coming from GOONS themselves. MK has been handing out a few packages but most of the aid is coming from other GOON nations. The aid from Umbrella is mostly techdeals with some bonus money.
2. Requesting sanctions from senators on rogue's is standard procedure since the beginning of CN. Everyone does it and it is widely accepted.
3. Everyone is weaker "on their own", The fact is that the claim that "GOONS is hiding behind their allies" is false because their are fighting most of their wars against the 2 organized rogue-groups themselves.

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1285512501' post='2465164']
1. Your statement regarding the war aid is false. Most of the waraid is coming from GOONS themselves. MK has been handing out a few packages but most of the aid is coming from other GOON nations. The aid from Umbrella is mostly techdeals with some bonus money.
2. Requesting sanctions from senators on rogue's is standard procedure since the beginning of CN. Everyone does it and it is widely accepted.
3. Everyone is weaker "on their own", The fact is that the claim that "GOONS is hiding behind their allies" is false because their are fighting most of their wars against the 2 organized rogue-groups themselves.
[/quote]

1. Most of the targeted war aid is coming from their allies, not most alliance aid overall. As for the "tech deals" defense, they are not tech deals when the nations in question spend or lose most or all of the money fighting their wars. ;)
2. Requesting sanctions on alliances that attack you with posted DoWs is not a standard procedure.
3. Pointing out that everyone is weaker alone sort of takes the wind out of your sails on this whole argument. Further, the greatest threat to the goons right now in the way of large nation infra loss is from Jim and he has 3 friends of goons on him.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1285513393' post='2465168']
3. Pointing out that everyone is weaker alone sort of takes the wind out of your sails on this whole argument. Further, the greatest threat to the goons right now in the way of large nation infra loss is from Jim and he has 3 friends of goons on him.
[/quote]
[quote]
Top 7 Day Smallest Nation Gains
[list=1]
[*]-43,985 Strength Change - JimKongIl of Raidon - None Team
[*]-21,346 Strength Change - Vice Man of White Dragon - Maroon Team
[*]-17,226 Strength Change - Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz of Umayyad Caliphate - Black Team
[*]-14,584 Strength Change - Thissstupid of Thissstupid - Blue Team
[*]-14,580 Strength Change - thedestro of Ibiapina - Maroon Team
[/list][/quote]

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1285513393' post='2465168']
1. Most of the targeted war aid is coming from their allies, not most alliance aid overall. As for the "tech deals" defense, they are not tech deals when the nations in question spend or lose most or all of the money fighting their wars. ;)
2. Requesting sanctions on alliances that attack you with posted DoWs is not a standard procedure.
[/quote]

1. As Treasurer/Dongmaster I can tell you that you are completely wrong. I've coordinated far more intra-GOON aid than I've seen of MK sending aid (thank you MK)
2. You're not an alliance. Sorry. No.
3. ;_; (choson covered this nicely)

Edited by Haquertal

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1285486793' post='2465002']
If you treated NPO decently, perhaps they would be more amenable to your requests. But you go out of your way to treat them badly, so they aren't very interested in helping you. Seems pretty simple to me. You did the red raiding safari as a "In your face" thing, and now they are not interested in helping you with your war.
[/quote]
Thank you for agreeing with me.

[quote name='oinkoink12' timestamp='1285510071' post='2465145']
Just stop crying and attack goons, everybody knows you guys are scheming.
Show some balls ejay, like in your old days.
[/quote]

Lol @ Conspiracy theories. If I was going to attack them, it would have happened already. Also, I can't for several reasons. We have people who like them anyways.

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1285510606' post='2465148']
[/quote]
Lol. Exactly. They need to pounce on King because GOD FORBID IT BE A ONE ON ONE MATCH. That means...it'd be...a fair war. Holy !@#$! What does that even mean? Yeah, thought so. As I said, they run to their allies.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285517099' post='2465196']
Lol @ Conspiracy theories. If I was going to attack them, it would have happened already. Also, I can't for several reasons. We have people who like them anyways.

Lol. Exactly. They need to pounce on King because GOD FORBID IT BE A ONE ON ONE MATCH. That means...it'd be...a fair war. Holy !@#$! What does that even mean? Yeah, thought so. As I said, they run to their allies.
[/quote]
Yeah a rogue hitting a much smaller nation than himself it totally a fair fight. :rolleyes:
If he had some balls he would have gone rogue on the biggest nations in CN.
Speaking of some of the biggest nations in CN. Oinoink12 is the first to reach a total of 10.000.000 casualties thanks to the fight with the rogue.

o/ Oinkoink12

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1285517728' post='2465201']
Yeah a rogue hitting a much smaller nation than himself it totally a fair fight. :rolleyes:
If he had some balls he would have gone rogue on the biggest nations in CN.
Speaking of some of the biggest nations in CN. Oinoink12 is the first to reach a total of 10.000.000 casualties thanks to the fight with the rogue.

o/ Oinkoink12
[/quote]
I apologize, I wasn't aware of the 30k difference. Either so, it comes with being a larger nation. I'll drop this argument as I understand your point in terms of the NS difference.

[img]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/104/kimjongilwarscreen.jpg[/img]

I'm not sure how you can say that GOONS is not relying on their allies to take down Jim. If it had been a 1v1 matchup, I suspect Jim would win easily.

Not that there's anything wrong with employing, dare I say, [i]strategy[/i] to win. It's just that you can't claim you are winning on your own\, as you are relying heavily on allies.

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1285518257' post='2465203']

I'm not sure how you can say that GOONS is not relying on their allies to take down Jim. If it had been a 1v1 matchup, I suspect Jim would win easily.

Not that there's anything wrong with employing, dare I say, [i]strategy[/i] to win. It's just that you can't claim you are winning on your own\, as you are relying heavily on allies.
[/quote]
Where did we say anything to the contrary? I don't believe we claimed to be taking everyone on ourselves. We've got a bit of help from out allies, yes. What we're disputing is that we depend out allies for everything (aid etc) which is false.

[/quote]
If a big rogue with over 160k NS and 16k tech hits your alliance almost every alliances in CN would be in trouble. There aren't many alliances who can handle such a rogue themselves and won't call in allies.
Also no-one is refuting that GOONS is getting help it's just the "GOONS are hiding behind their allies" party-line we refute. GOONS is mostly defending the attacks with their own nations.

[/quote]

Are your parents really brother and sister? It's been said countless time that... THEY. HAVE. NO. ONE. ELSE. IN. RANGE.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1285519832' post='2465223']
Are your parents really brother and sister? It's been said countless time that... THEY. HAVE. NO. ONE. ELSE. IN. RANGE.
[/quote]
I don't think he said they COULD. HAVE. MANAGED. THEMSELVES. .... . !! .
He actually said "--you can't claim you are winning on your own--".
Read his post this time if you don't believe me >_>

Remember guys, all fights on planet bob should be one-on-one honour duels where two nations duke it out regardless of individual circumstances. Brutish things like nukes, cruise missiles, air attackles and spies are dishonourable, ground attacks only! Why take advantage of those diplomatic ties that your alliance has spent months cultivating? Heck, don't even bother getting help from your alliance, what are the point of THOSE anyway? :rolleyes:

Just LISTEN to what you are saying. It's idiotic.

I see people complaining that goons shouldn't act like they are taking care of theirs problems themselves since, well, they aren't. I also see how it's still seen as acceptable and sane to ask and accept help. However, I can't see this "only gas, no nukes, no cms". I must get better glasses..

[quote name='DragonsPhyre' timestamp='1285443390' post='2464465']
"Committing an act of war" is not analogous to "attacking GOONS". One is a specific action, the other is a category of actions providing a sufficient cause for war.
[/quote]

I am not really sure how to parse this sentence. Are you saying the "specific action" = committing an act of war, while the "category of actions providing a sufficient cause for war" = attacking GOONS? I suspect you mean it in reverse, that "committing an act of war" = a category of actions providing a sufficient cause for war.

Either way, it seems that you have some how confused yourself by inserting a "cause" here (thinking of [i]casus belli[/i] perhaps?[sup][color="#0000FF"]1[/color][/sup]) since my post did not say any thing about causes. My post was about the act ("Something done, a deed.") of Jim Kong Il aiding Methrage, not about the cause ("The source or reason of an event or action.") of why he did so.

I really do not care at all about what caused him to aid Methrage; the fact is that he [b]did[/b] aid Methrage and so -- by his own and nobody else's actions -- was at aggressive war with GOONS [i]before[/i] the spying incident or the fact of his aiding was proved.

[sup][color="#0000FF"]1[/color][/sup] Wile casus belli can be translated "An act seen as justifying or causing a war." it has no room in the discussion, since my argument was not about CB but quite literally: "Eh, no, in fact he attacked the second he sent aid to Methrage.")

[quote name='Ziperia' timestamp='1285521986' post='2465256']
I see people complaining that goons shouldn't act like they are taking care of theirs problems themselves since, well, they aren't. I also see how it's still seen as acceptable and sane to ask and accept help. However, I can't see this "only gas, no nukes, no cms". I must get better glasses..
[/quote]I would like to introduce you to a good friend of mine, his name is "exaggerating to get a point across".

Edited by JT Jag