An AZTEC Announcement

Centurius

I cannot support the infringing of kriekfreak's sovereign right to raid these nations, etc :P

This is a great thing that is happening, but as I mentioned before in the NSO/GATO announcement. It's better to have them under your own AAs. I hope this works well for you, but how much confidence will you have of these Aztech nations actually following through and completing tech deals?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1285105003' post='2460300']
I cannot support the infringing of kriekfreak's sovereign right to raid these nations, etc :P

This is a great thing that is happening, but as I mentioned before in the NSO/GATO announcement. It's better to have them under your own AAs. I hope this works well for you, but how much confidence will you have of these Aztech nations actually following through and completing tech deals?
[/quote]

While we do agree that in essence it works better to have the sellers within our own Alliances the fact is some people do not want to be part of a diplomatically active alliance or even a true alliance at all. We believe that offering a sanctuary will increase the amount of sellers participating in our domestic markets. As for how well it will actually work, only time can tell but I do have the confidence it will be worth the effort in the longterm.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1285106072' post='2460314']
(With the exception of WAPA).
[/quote]
zomg, an lolWAPA post.

I'd like to thank the academy, and my parents, the one true God, and my lovely wife, without whom this moment wouldn't be possible.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1285106072' post='2460314']
Post in wrong thread, congrats AZTEC are great guys. (With the exception of WAPA).
[/quote]
Not all of us can aspire to the glory that was Carthage, Soldier and your other great works of which live on only in the memory of someone who cares.

So that's what raasaa wanted that picture for. Hope this works out for you, AZTEC.

[quote name='Burnsey' timestamp='1285174716' post='2461086']
Not all of us can aspire to the glory that was Carthage, Soldier and your other great works of which live on only in the memory of someone who cares.
[/quote]

Carthage was a fine alliance that I was happy to have the honor to protect. Soldier, yeah, I agree with you on that one.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Burnsey' timestamp='1285174716' post='2461086']
[/quote]

You've been using that "burn" for awhile now. Though even then you are some random player and I am more well-known than you ever could or try to be. I guess you're jealous, then again I don't really care. You're irrelevant/useless much like WAPA.

[quote]That's not an obvious correlation; probably why it needed to be mentioned. [/quote]

You know the hilarious thing is Zenith went in to defend an alliance in Old Guard. Even her new alliance, TFD, stuck out its neck for the centerpiece in your bloc, ever heard of Nueva Vida? However all your alliance was good for was by getting rolled by STA twice and abandoning NEW after all they did for you.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1285196365' post='2461409']
You've been using that "burn" for awhile now. Though even then you are some random player and I am more well-known than you ever could or try to be. I guess you're jealous, then again I don't really care. You're irrelevant/useless much like WAPA.[/quote]

HAHA, you're using the "you're jealous of me and are irrelevant" argument! I mean really, do you even know who you are?

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1285196365' post='2461409']You know the hilarious thing is Zenith went in to defend an alliance in Old Guard. Even her new alliance, TFD, stuck out its neck for the centerpiece in your bloc, ever heard of Nueva Vida? However all your alliance was good for was by getting rolled by STA twice and abandoning NEW after all they did for you.
[/quote]

LOL, what exactly did NEW do for WAPA? Tell them they'd abandon them if they fought on a side they didn't like less than a week before?

Considering TFD then hit WAPA after that, I'm not sure they should have to be all fire grateful for things that TFD did [i]before NV was even allied to them[/i].

WAPA is your loss our gain. :smug:

And ask NV what TFD did for them, you just act all foolish coming in here not realizing the true scope of things. NEW gave WAPA a substantial amount of money prior to the war, if I recall correctly. Then again it seems all you do is overlook things so long as it fits what you want to believe.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1285197464' post='2461436']
And ask NV what TFD did for them, you just act all foolish coming in here not realizing the true scope of things.[/quote]
I'm fully aware that TFD hit Umbrella, however that doesn't somehow negate TFD directly hitting WAPA itself...

[quote]NEW gave WAPA a substantial amount of money prior to the war, if I recall correctly.[/quote]
I'll ask around, but I'm guessing you made this up, having dealt with WAPA aid flows in the past.

[quote]Then again it seems all you do is overlook things so long as it fits what you want to believe.
[/quote]
Yeah, lotta that going around :3

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1285197982' post='2461449']
I'll ask around, but I'm guessing you made this up, having dealt with WAPA aid flows in the past[/quote]

100% fiction.

In fact, aid was supposed to have flowed the other way, from WAPA to NEW. That was before my time in gov though, so I can't confirm how much, if any, actually went. I remember NEW posters saying they were still waiting for some or all of it, right about when they cancelled on us.

The arrangement was made by a previous, disgraced government of ours, members of which left to create HA, which Zenith made the extremely poor decision to protect. interfering in the course of justice, hence my previous comment about a lack of correlation between "fine alliances", amd those which Zenith protected.

(edited for typos grrrr!)

Edited by Earl Dumarest

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1285197982' post='2461449']
I'm fully aware that TFD hit Umbrella, however that doesn't somehow negate TFD directly hitting WAPA itself...
[/quote]

Well, we did do our best to avoid hitting a direct treaty partner of Nueva Vida when our choices were sort of limited :P

EDIT: In fact, I came to get to like WAPA after all that :)

Edited by Lusitan

You've been using that "burn" for awhile now. Though even then you are some random player and I am more well-known than you ever could or try to be. I guess you're jealous, then again I don't really care. You're irrelevant/useless much like WAPA.[/quote]
It doesn't offend you that all of your old alliances failed while the "irrelevant" WAPA is still going?

When does the fact that I'm not as known as you come into this? Irrelevant? Maybe in a thread that doesn't have my signature on it.

NEW gave WAPA a substantial amount of money prior to the war, if I recall correctly.
[/quote]
No they didn't

Though even then you are some random player and I am more well-known than you ever could or try to be. I guess you're jealous, then again I don't really care.
[/quote]

From the terraces at the 1TF Stadium this weekend, you will hear the fans singing...''You're only famous for your polls, famous for your polllls....'' :lol1:

Seriously AUT, take your arguments elsewhere. This thread is about a tech market & protecting nations under the tech market's affiliation, not about how much you dislike WAPA or how important you think you are in comparison to someone else.

You've been using that "burn" for awhile now. Though even then you are some random player and I am more well-known than you ever could or try to be. I guess you're jealous, then again I don't really care. You're irrelevant/useless much like WAPA.
[/quote]

Just a quick note, being famous and infamous are not the same thing.

WAPA is your loss our gain. :smug:

And ask NV what TFD did for them, you just act all foolish coming in here not realizing the true scope of things. NEW gave WAPA a substantial amount of money prior to the war, if I recall correctly. Then again it seems all you do is overlook things so long as it fits what you want to believe.
[/quote]

I think the AZTEC signatories are well aware of what TFD did for Nueva Vida and that we know the history of WAPA a lot better than you.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1285196365' post='2461409']Though even then you are some random player and I am more well-known than you ever could or try to be. I guess you're jealous, then again I don't really care.[/quote]

You're so cool... how can I ever be like you?