Official Athens Announcement

[center][b][u][color="#800080"]FRUITYNESS [/color][/u][/b][/center]

[center][img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk261/taysterman/athensllama.png[/img][/center]

[indent][color="#48D1CC"]Athens is having a Recruitment Contest. This involves Everyone who wants to move on to a different alliance to post a picture of them-selfs acting, flexing, dancing like a guido on our forums, when they come back on. In the mean time, post a link from an Image hosting site, for example, photobucket, in our Irc channel.[/color] [color="#008000"](#Athens on irc.coldfront.net[/color])[/indent]

[list]
[*]Pictures are to look very Beffy for males and sparkley for females.
[*]Pictures are to look Italicious. (Italian and sexy delicious)
[*]Pictures will gain Higher respect if they look like people from Jersey Shore.
[*]We might acept Photoshoped Images of aret you drew yourself, as an alternative option.
[/list]

[color="#FF0000"]The top 5 people who win will get masked into Athens immediately, and be added to aops within our irc private channel access list.[/color]

[color="#48D1CC"]We are expecting a huge outcome at this time. You can look as goofy or cool as you want Thank you for your time.[/color]

ATHENS PROPAGANDA, RECRUTMENT, AND Idealizing Department.
GM...

Edited by green muffins

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1285032158' post='2459469']
As do i, i only accept cash..no checks. I know how bad Athens' credit is
[/quote]

Well, when your front man is GM it certainly can't be good.

Also, I'll waive my demand in return for an image/video of Jgoods complying with the OP's requirements.