Veritas Aequitas Birthday Announcement

Erixxxx

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100625184923/cybernations/images/9/9b/Vaflagui3.png[/img][/center]

[i][b][u]Murphy:[/b][/u] We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open.
[b][u]Connor:[/b][/u] That is nicely put.
[b][u]Murphy:[/b][/u] Thank you.[/i]

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen (and the rest of you) of Planet Bob!

It gives me great pleasure to be able to present a really cool announcement on this day. We may not have made ourselves noticable as of late, but we're still very much around. In fact, on this day we've been around for a whole 3 years! To celebrate this, we hereby invite all our friends to come by our IRC channel and say hi. We'll also be running a trivia with some prizes to be won! The trivia will be going for 48 hours in #va-birthdaybash. Be there!

Even if you don't make it to the celebrations, you're always welcome to visit us on our forums or join our IRC channel. Hopefully we'll be around for many more years!

[i]Long live VA![/i]

[i]Erixxxx[/i]
Lord Protector of Veritas Aequitas

Visit our forums!
[i]http://www.veritas-aequitas.org/[/i]

Visit us on IRC!
[i]#cn-va[/i] on Coldfront.net

Happy Birthday to us!
So many people told me when I broke away to start my own alliance that it was a fool's errand...well, maybe it was, but it's the longest running fool's errand that I can think of. I'm very proud of what VA has become and look forward to seeing her continue on.

Thanks to all of our great allies. You guys make it all that much easier and worthwhile to keep on keepin' on.

o/ VA!!

Hmm. I don't think I've ever been anywhere close to you on the treaty web, but I don't think I've had anything but positive encounters with you. Never a problem to work with or talk to. Of course, this hasn't been many... :o

Regardless, 3 years is a big accomplishment. Happy birthday.

Edited by Hereno