UOKMB declares war with Goons

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1283792562' post='2443960']
I am keeping up with the conversation, i just found it funny that "GOONS" gov stated that Kerberos Nexus is an alliance in another thread, then go on to say these are not...
[/quote]
Tongue-in-cheek.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1283791427' post='2443932']
lol, GOONS you have done it again.

I'm having fun watching Beefspari explain this one.

Their logic is just.....flawless
[/quote]

Alliance was created with the purpose of rolling goons, goons rolled them.
Not much to explain here

[quote name='thekirbyfake' timestamp='1283791438' post='2443933']
Canukistan sent the nuke. No peace offered
[/quote]

Okay, screen shot of attack was provided. Can you provide a screen shot of nuke announcement? Also, any attempt to ask for reps from GOONS? (and related evidence if you did and they say you did not).

Yes, I'm rather "old school" - I know. I like to see the evidence. Pics speaking a thousand words, and all :P

(OCC: Might want to edit the announcement adding pics for the other old school folk too.)

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1283792732' post='2443969']
Okay, can you provide a screen shot of nuke announcement? Also, any attempt to ask for reps from GOONS? (and related evidence if you did and they say you did not).

Yes, I'm rather "old school" - I know. I like to see the evidence. Pics speaking a thousand words, and all :P
[/quote]

Evi-what now?

Like they'll really have screenshots or reports for something they've been planning for [b]two months[/b].

[quote name='deSouza' timestamp='1283792669' post='2443965']
Alliance was created with the purpose of rolling goons, goons rolled them.
Not much to explain here
[/quote]
I was referring to the "They're rogues for defending themselves" and the "they aren't an alliance" arguements

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1283792732' post='2443969']
Okay, screen shot of attack was provided. Can you provide a screen shot of nuke announcement?
[/quote]
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/fe2clz.jpg[/img]

No we didn't go begging bowl in hand asking for reps

Edited by thekirbyfake

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1283792934' post='2443973']
I was referring to the "They're rogues for defending themselves" and the "they aren't an alliance" arguements
[/quote]

It's always hilarious when you enter a thread. If only you knew what people really thought about your posting skills. We've never considered KN an 'alliance', and we've never considered this UOKMB AA to be an 'alliance', either. We'll try to avoid confusing you in the future.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1283793079' post='2443975']
It's always hilarious when you enter a thread. If only you knew what people really thought about your posting skills. We've never considered KN an 'alliance', and we've never considered this UOKMB AA to be an 'alliance', either. We'll try to avoid confusing you in the future.
[/quote]
Unfortunately what you "consider" doesnt change the "facts"

[quote name='thekirbyfake' timestamp='1283793005' post='2443974']
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/fe2clz.jpg[/img]

No we didn't go begging bowl in hand asking for reps
[/quote]

Didn't realize how long of a memory the listings had. Very nice.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283791458' post='2443934']
No, I can see your perspective of "everything is an alliance and sanctions should never be used ever." I understand why you think that and where you're coming from. The difference is we disagree, and it doesn't matter what you think, because you aren't the one doing sanctions or fighting.

We certainly [b]can[/b] determine what's an alliance. We have it in our constitution and we have rules stating what is an isn't an alliance according to our terms. GOONS agrees, and our allies are at the very least tolerant of our specific requirements. What you feel is an alliance is irrelevant.
[/quote]

Why is everyone putting words in my mouth today, I didn't say anything is a alliance. I quoted what the definition of a alliance is and how it is not the same as what GOONS perceive it should be. I have debated about the sanction because I belief it's a tool for war and should be used. Also it does matter what I and what others think, mainly because they are not involved in the situation, they don't have tunnel vision.

By the way Ninja's has less then 15 members, are we considered a alliance to you or a bunch of nations?

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1283793174' post='2443978']
Unfortunately what you "consider" doesnt change the "facts"
[/quote]

Unfortunately what you "say" doesn't change our "opinions"

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1283793232' post='2443980']
By the way Ninja's has less then 15 members, are we considered a alliance to you or a bunch of nations?
[/quote]
You're free to read our constitution. It pretty plainly states what we consider alliances and not, and what we're allowed to raid and not.

Just because you guys raid every aspiring nation simulator trying to start out in a difficult game doesn't mean the smaller groups they form simply aren't alliances. Is a two man operation an alliance? Well I think that's pushing it, but beyond that you can't really redefine them based on your antiquated and barbarous raiding standards.

Other than that, not much to see here. Shame that UOKMB didn't plan this out better or consult a larger group that would have been willing to attack GOONS with them..

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1283793079' post='2443975']
[/quote]
Nippy!! Oh how I missed your half witted insults followed by another attempt to rationalize your actions.

What took you so long?

As for the sanction debate, sanctioning is a function designed to hinder the attempts of dangerous nuclear rogue nations.

"Nuclear rogues" are countries whose sole purpose in existing is to attack other countries, particularly select groups of countries or alliances, with nuclear weapons and with no concern for any retaliation and no attempt to solve the problem they have via diplomacy.

Using these two definitions, the sanction of UOKMB is justified. Even if they are an "alliance", they are an alliance of nuclear rogues and have been sanctioned properly.

It'll be fun to see you guys ground under our heel. <3

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1283793594' post='2443995']
Nippy!! Oh how I missed your half witted insults followed by another attempt to rationalize your actions.

What took you so long?
[/quote]

It wasn't an insult. I was informing you of the status quo.