Oh well, It is what it is...no real proof though

Fernando12

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283751207' post='2443438']
They can try all they want, but they don't have an excuse to blame any aid I get when they're doing badly in their wars against me and I see them whining about that a lot.
[/quote]If someone in your little rogue alliance aided you, nbd, we're already at war with that guy.

This is what you are complaining about.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can try all they want, but they don't have an excuse to blame any aid I get when they're doing badly in their wars against me and I see them whining about that a lot.
[/quote]

OMG Methrage you are quite the victim, what did you expect when you started your !@#$%^&*s?

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1283751311' post='2443441']
Erm... You have many many war wonders that almost nobody in your range has, so yes, obviously it's a fair fight against you. Oh yes, and you have a secret trade of uranium (all but worthless now with your infra level) with an MP.

So, yeah.
Yeah.
[/quote]
I'm ten infra below which I can easily buy back, although I already bought one nuke today and I'm a little sort on having enough for a second.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283751459' post='2443446']
I'm ten infra below which I can easily buy back, although I already bought one nuke today and I'm a little sort on having enough for a second.
[/quote]

Where are you going to get the money to buy the infra back AND a nuke?

I know your tax collections must be horrible being in Anarchy and all.

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1283751779' post='2443452']
Where are you going to get the money to buy the infra back AND a nuke?

I know your tax collections must be horrible being in Anarchy and all.
[/quote]
Current Infrastructure: 1,000.21

I'll have enough if I collect or win another GA.

[/quote]
[color="#FF8C00"]Well, they did make a thread stating you were to have no aid and then it just happened to pop up there. That's the problem with CN. Making threads like that is basically egging people on to do it for the lulz.[/color]

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283750955' post='2443431']
http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=403653&Extended=1

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=407170&Extended=1

I see all the GOONS I'm fighting getting their aid slots filled full of aid including soldiers, money, and tech. Despite that GOONS make a huge fuss over me receiving one aid package during the fight, as they try getting me sanctioned on every color while I'm fighting six nations.

GOONS seem very scared of anything resembling an even fight or facing an opponent who can do damage back to them.
[/quote]
Fair fight is an awesome claim coming from someone at 5.5k NS with 23 wonders, 53 improvements, and nukes.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1283756709' post='2443511']
Fair fight or not, getting sanctions and aiding participants in nuke rogue-busting is pretty much standard fare. I'm surprised anyone would expect different.
[/quote]
Even GOONS recognized this as an alliance war in their DoW on the alliance Kerberos Nexus, so its not standard fare to use sanctions. I'm not surprised GOONS would try getting sanctions, although how many colors went along with them wasn't expected.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283752314' post='2443456']
Fair fight is an awesome claim coming from someone at 5.5k NS with 23 wonders, 53 improvements, and nukes.
[/quote]

You should know by now that he will just ignore this post since it's irrefutable and leaves no room to segue into another topic.

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1283757598' post='2443516']
You should know by now that he will just ignore this post since it's irrefutable and leaves no room to segue into another topic.
[/quote]
I have 24 wonders, but I figured it wasn't worth pointing out. Although her post was incorrect...

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1283658499' post='2442155']
Alejandro er Roberto is a noob. He will realize the errors of his ways some day and want back. I hope you will reconsider when that day comes and I know it will.

Uh oh, I guess I meant Fernando.

/don't call my name
[/quote]
Thank you for a good laugh :D

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283750955' post='2443431']

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=407170&Extended=1

I see all the GOONS I'm fighting getting their aid slots filled full of aid including soldiers, money, and tech. Despite that GOONS make a huge fuss over me receiving one aid package during the fight, as they try getting me sanctioned on every color while I'm fighting six nations.

GOONS seem very scared of anything resembling an even fight or facing an opponent who can do damage back to them.
[/quote]
Those dastardly GOONS are defending themselves in the most effcient manner possible. They are just like the hegemony if not worse!

[quote name='der_ko' timestamp='1283761171' post='2443550']
Those dastardly GOONS are defending themselves in the most effcient manner possible. They are just like the hegemony if not worse!
[/quote]
I don't see anything wrong with them using their slots to receive aid, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of them complaining over me receiving aid when I have slots available.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283735399' post='2443191']
If your so unhappy with the amount then turn over Corinan or go to war. I'm sure GOONS would oblige this change in the terms at any time.

Otherwise, quit your crying.
[/quote]

Even GOONS agrees you're irrelevant. The planet now knows you're a traitor and a snitch. Have fun trying to find an alliance. I pity the one foolish enough to accept you. No one wants your opinion so please go away.

[quote]No, that's not true, and even if it were, "twice" hardly constitutes a pattern.

A member sent aid to someone. The NSO did nothing.[/quote]
It is true (as the first person to arrange aid to be sent to a rogue I'm sure you haven't forgotten it already), and yes, twice in a month certainly [i]is[/i] a pattern for such an unusual action.

And it becomes 'the NSO did it' when the NSO backs the member in question, as it did in both cases. Perhaps you ought to tell your members that they represent the alliance. (Although I'm sure Corinan knew that and knew exactly what he was doing, he's not some dumb newbie that doesn't know how the world works.)

[quote]Wonder Decom terms are cool. Its all good though because it was just one option. [/quote]
That was rather disappointing, indeed. But it has not been followed through on so hopefully GOONS realised that.

[quote name='the lizard queen' timestamp='1283765230' post='2443569']
Even GOONS agrees you're irrelevant. The planet now knows you're a traitor and a snitch. Have fun trying to find an alliance. I pity the one foolish enough to accept you. No one wants your opinion so please go away.
[/quote]
99% of Rulers are irrelevant. Power and influence is held by a small few. So what is your point?

NSO had a chance to be relevant, instead all it can do is talk and be a punching bag during wars. Piss poor decisions is a consistency it thrives in.

You all protect your not very bright leaders like Lennox spying and provoking of GPA.
You all protect Sedrick and were too lazy to take the few steps of asking TENE or MHA what issues he had. Merely asking would have prevented NSO being rolled.
You protect Heft for deliberately sending aid in the middle of talks with Hoo knowing the consequences that Hoo stated.
You protect Corinan's foolishness in sending secret aid to Methrage despite GOONS' clear warning.

What is next? Whose turn is it to mess up on epic proportions.

Figure it out yet? I am but one Ruler that has options, I can rise again. The NSO is finished. It is a dead AA rivaling GGA and \m/. It has no options and no future.
Rulers have options to make themselves what ever they want, alliances do not. Merge back with Pacifica. I can smell NSO's rotting corpse, it stinks :gag:

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1283773054' post='2443643']
And it becomes 'the NSO did it' when the NSO backs the member in question, as it did in both cases.
[/quote]

Trying to negotiate an alternative punishment does not quite constitute assuming responsibility for an act of war.

Fernando you know how one time you admitted to me how you're a newer nation that knows little in the ways of how things operate?

Yeah, I believe you. Nothing can destroy an AA but the AA itself, the fact NSO is still standing is a testament to its strength rather than a bunch of stats. You speak of relevancy but with no where to go and with no one to take you in, you'll be the rotting corpse pretty soon. Hope you enjoy it, not that you were relevant.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283762853' post='2443554']
I don't see anything wrong with them using their slots to receive aid, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of them complaining over me receiving aid when I have slots available.
[/quote]Oh, there's nothing morally wrong with NSO giving you secret aid. But we laid down what the political fallout would be in our DoW and Corinan decided to ignore that, thus invoking this whole inquisition. We're not being hypocrits because you have every right to prosecute war against the people aiding your enemies.

Maybe you can get your mighty alliance to declare war on them.

Oh wait.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1283781711' post='2443754']
Fernando you know how one time you admitted to me how you're a newer nation that knows little in the ways of how things operate?

Yeah, I believe you. Nothing can destroy an AA but the AA itself, the fact NSO is still standing is a testament to its strength rather than a bunch of stats. You speak of relevancy but with no where to go and with no one to take you in, you'll be the rotting corpse pretty soon. Hope you enjoy it, not that you were relevant.
[/quote]
My nation is already rotting LOL. My relevance? I know I'm not. But I can rise again. Understand? I have options believe it or not and I can have several alliances bidding for my membership soon enough. How many alliances will be bidding to treaty NSO?

GGA stood but was irrelevant for ages. \m/ stands and is in oblivion.
NSO stands. NSO is there, but it isn't. No one has any respect for it. It is dead. Enjoy the alliance level irrelevance.

[b]Edit:[/b] I hardly spoke to you MVP during our coinciding membership in NSO, so no I never admitted anything to you. Why would I? I know how things work. From me being "good" to my turn to stirring !@#$ up...I was good because I knew the consequences and I cared then...later, I cared less and began my spree down this path. Anyone that thinks I don't know what I'm doing is not very bright. I know what I'm doing and I know how bad I am at this point. Do I care?

Edited by Fernando12

If any alliance is bidding on you to join them they're dumb, if they even allow you even close to government level they're even dumber still. You'll have them in trouble by merely being in government even if you kept your mouth shut. You won't rise again, you decided to descend and keep on digging.

Edit: I never really liked you ever since you found it necessary to meddle in my affair with RyanGDI way back when. If I remember things from nearly a year ago, think of how everyone will remember what you did to NSO. Live in infamy, I hope you get put to ZI so those nations "bidding for your membership" won't do it for just mere stats anymore.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1283782931' post='2443773']
If any alliance is bidding on you to join them they're dumb, if they even allow you even close to government level they're even dumber still. You'll have them in trouble by merely being in government even if you kept your mouth shut. You won't rise again, you decided to descend and keep on digging.

Edit: I never really liked you ever since you found it necessary to meddle in my affair with RyanGDI way back when. If I remember things from nearly a year ago, think of how everyone will remember what you did to NSO. Live in infamy, I hope you get put to ZI so those nations "bidding for your membership" won't do it for just mere stats anymore.
[/quote]
I meddled in that affair with RyanGDI and despite what everyone thought of him he was proved right and the opposing leader was proved over aggressive, go back and read over that topic.

You still don't get how I can rise again? You're not very bright.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283778519' post='2443715']
99% of Rulers are irrelevant. Power and influence is held by a small few. So what is your point?

NSO had a chance to be relevant, instead all it can do is talk and be a punching bag during wars. Piss poor decisions is a consistency it thrives in.
[/quote]

This comes from the genius who thought it was good policy to openly attack recent deserters who had joined other alliances.

[quote="Fernando12"][quote="SpoiL"]I'm talking about alliances handing over the deserter that joined them.[/quote]
AcTi will hand over Hamster.

Other alliances will hand over the other deserters. It will happen, they cannot protect them. They will have to sit and watch them be destroyed.

The !@#$ they would take if they tried to activate treaties would be huge. Plus, as much as I dislike some of these alliances I will say that the bigger allies of these alliances will agree with us. Deserters are something everyone hates and everyone can agree on.

Don't worry about this escalating, it won't.[/quote]

One of our members decided to give it to him straight, not just on this issue but in general.

[quote="TehChron"]Fernando...Seriously, please stop.

I dont know how many times you've been asked, but please, for the love of god, stop.[/quote]

I think it's time to 'rise again'. You really laid an egg with this Fernando12 character.

Edited by SpoiL

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283783984' post='2443790']
I meddled in that affair with RyanGDI and despite what everyone thought of him he was proved right and the opposing leader was proved over aggressive, go back and read over that topic.
[b]
You still don't get how I can rise again? [/b] You're not very bright.
[/quote]

How you can rise again? You can't, you're done. Apparently you think this is a forgiving place with people waiting for you in open arms once you've reformed from your stupid ways, you're wrong. It's easy to be hated, hard to be loved. You're not going to rise again, everyone but yourself is saying it yet you find comfort in assuring yourself that you will. You're not going anywhere other than descending down via the Unjust Path.

It's one thing to have others make a mockery of you but you seem to have done it single handedly rather effectively. Now picture the day someone else does and others join in putting you out of your misery. I'm not one for the mob mentality but I sure will do my part on that day.