Oh well, It is what it is...no real proof though

Fernando12

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1283784281' post='2443799']
How you can rise again? You can't, you're done. Apparently you think this is a forgiving place with people waiting for you in open arms once you've reformed from your stupid ways, you're wrong. It's easy to be hated, hard to be loved. You're not going to rise again, everyone but yourself is saying it yet you find comfort in assuring yourself that you will. You're not going anywhere other than descending down via the Unjust Path.

It's one thing to have others make a mockery of you but you seem to have done it single handedly rather effectively. Now picture the day someone else does and others join in putting you out of your misery. I'm not one for the mob mentality but I sure will do my part on that day.
[/quote]
You're not very bright.

I can be in leadership of any alliance from Polaris to Pacifica and yes even with the Sith. The possibilities are endless with a reformation and hard work to move up the ladder.
Planet Bob doesn't need to forgive or forget for me to accomplish this.

Edited by Fernando12

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283784888' post='2443808']
You're not very bright.

I can be in leadership of any alliance from Polaris to Pacifica and yes even with the Sith. The possibilities are endless with a reformation and hard work to move up the ladder. Planet Bob doesn't need to forgive or forget for me to accomplish this.
[/quote]

This is probably [i]the[/i] dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Alright buddy you go ahead and try that. Meanwhile I'll enjoy the laughs that ensue.

You're not very bright.

[b]I can be in leadership of any alliance from Polaris to Pacifica and yes even with the Sith.[/b] The possibilities are endless with a reformation and hard work to move up the ladder.
[/quote]

You are really delusional.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1283788332' post='2443858']
You are really delusional.
[/quote]
The entire NSO is as well if it thinks it will ever matter and turn the tables like it thinks it will.

Corinan should add you guys to your own list of alliances that should disband.

Enjoy what will be a long and hilarious death as you guys make one mistake after another.

Pre-war membership was in the 160s, now it's down to 124. Everyone is realizing what your are, LOLNSO.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283788729' post='2443868']
The entire NSO is as well if it thinks it will ever matter and turn the tables like it thinks it will.

Corinan should add you guys to your own list of alliances that should disband.

Enjoy what will be a long and hilarious death as you guys make one mistake after another.

Pre-war membership was in the 160s, now it's down to 124. Everyone is realizing what your are, LOLNSO.
[/quote]

Aww you still made cause you couldn't get your way.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1283789009' post='2443870']
Aww you still made cause you couldn't get your way.
[/quote]
I'm not made or mad. I got what I wanted in this matter.

I delivered Corinan's head on a silver platter. I'm sure he'll enjoy being GOONS banker boy.

GOONS was merciful.

The next time you guys mess up you guys will be rolled and made to pay a harsher punishment.

LOLNSO.

You're not very bright.

I can be in leadership of any alliance from Polaris to Pacifica and yes even with the Sith. The possibilities are endless with a reformation and hard work to move up the ladder.
[/quote]

I wouldn't be insulting other peoples intelligence here. You have made yourself into a total joke and if any alliance accepts you into leadership (they won't) they would prove themselves to be just as foolish as you. There are a lot of mistakes that can be forgiven but I don't think too many alliances are going to want a snitch among their ranks.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283789591' post='2443883']
LOLNSO.
[/quote]
You have completely convinced me that NSO is a horrible alliance with this brilliant line of reasoning, well done sir.

But wait, methinks this may be a double edged sword. Let me see here...LOLFERNANDO12. Haha, how do you like that? :smug:

I can only hope no one comes in and says LOLWC, I'm not sure I could take such a hefty toll on my ego. :mellow:

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1283790129' post='2443892']
You have completely convinced me that NSO is a horrible alliance with this brilliant line of reasoning, well done sir.

But wait, methinks this may be a double edged sword. Let me see here...LOLFERNANDO12. Haha, how do you like that? :smug:

I can only hope no one comes in and says LOLWC, I'm not sure I could take such a hefty toll on my ego. :mellow:
[/quote]
You're right, I can't laugh at you. But, maybe you should rethink your treaty with LOLNSO. Unless of course you like 10 month long reparations which I'm sure LOLNSO will at some point drag you to.

oh wait, they already did make you pay tons of reps for the RoK/LOLNSO war. Its basically what all that aid you sent amounts to. Does it make you happy that all that aid almost went to waste?

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283790472' post='2443905']
You're right, I can't laugh at you. But, maybe you should rethink your treaty with LOLNSO. Unless of course you like 10 month long reparations which I'm sure LOLNSO will at some point drag you to.

oh wait, they already did make you pay tons of reps for the RoK/LOLNSO war. Its basically what all that aid you sent amounts to. Does it make you happy that all that aid almost went to waste?
[/quote]
It's not my place to rethink any of our treaties. If it was, however, I certainly wouldn't be ditching NSO over this. Dopp screwed up, yes, but he is not in government, and both he and NSO were prepared to work with GOONS to reach a resolution. Trying to scare me with implications of Karma 2.0 is pretty pointless, I was in the 1K+ tech reps group the first time round. We survived it quite well last time.

They didn't make us do anything. Personally I'm quite happy to send them aid, nothing like spreading some dongs around to help a brother in need. Money means little to me, I have quite a decent stockpile for my size. Jasmine may have been less than pleased though. :v:

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283790472' post='2443905']

[/quote]
If the aid is helping them rebuild then I'd say no, it didn't go to waste.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1283773054' post='2443643']
It is true (as the first person to arrange aid to be sent to a rogue I'm sure you haven't forgotten it already), and yes, twice in a month certainly [i]is[/i] a pattern for such an unusual action.

And it becomes 'the NSO did it' when the NSO backs the member in question, as it did in both cases. Perhaps you ought to tell your members that they represent the alliance. (Although I'm sure Corinan knew that and knew exactly what he was doing, he's not some dumb newbie that doesn't know how the world works.)
[/quote]
No, you're deliberately misrepresenting both incidents in order to force them into your idea of a pattern, in order to justify the idea that we "have it coming."

The fact is that the NSO, other than having a tendency to be doggedly supportive of any of our members, is not and has not been any considerably more hostile than most other major alliances, at least not for a very long time. It baffles me that people believe anything else when we spent months playing nice. For all my experience, the ability of the cyberverse to ignore actual reality in favor of imagination still surprises me.

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1283792690' post='2443966']
If the aid is helping them rebuild then I'd say no, it didn't go to waste.
[/quote]
I said almost.

GOONS and friends rolls NSO.

Scale of 1-10, 10 being really mad like this :mad: mad...how mad would you be if it went to waste.

And it is going to waste because its only a matter of time before LOLNSO has another blunder.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283792566' post='2443961']
[size="3"]I demand a do over.

[b]NSO = WAE[/b][/size]
[/quote]

So, we're the worst alliance ever just because we tried enforcing Alliance Policy that members lost a lot fighting for?

Seriously, what made you think you were all that special?

[quote name='Ruhani' timestamp='1283793367' post='2443986']
So, we're the worst alliance ever just because we tried enforcing Alliance Policy that members lost a lot fighting for?

[/quote]
:psyduck: So its alliance policy to aid rogues, fight for them, and lose alot of pixels and respectability? :facepalm:

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283793604' post='2443997']
:psyduck: So its alliance policy to aid rogues, fight for them, and lose alot of pixels and respectability? :facepalm:
[/quote]

Is it your policy to, backstab the only people who would take you in, aid rogues, control rogues, pretend that you've had any power or any remarkable skill worth noting, make a complete fool out of yourself and lose a lot of pixels?

MvP gave you some great advice, but you thought you were better than that. You then insisted you could be government in any alliance you want to while completely disregarding the fact that you cannot even run a lemonade stand in a hot August day.

I can't wait for you to raise again just to watch you drop.

:(( GOONS :((

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1283792541' post='2443959']
This coming from an alliance they preys on micro AA's is hilarious.
[/quote]

Everyone else: topic has been resolved, time to slam on Fernando.

You: "oh hey look, a chance to get an over-used jab in at GOONS, no matter how the topic has evolved since the thread's inception"

Oh, my bad....you've probably left this thread already in search of an idea to leech off of somewhere else. Never stop being clueless.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1283794619' post='2444024']
Is it your policy to, backstab the only people who would take you in, aid rogues, control rogues, pretend that you've had any power or any remarkable skill worth noting, make a complete fool out of yourself and lose a lot of pixels?
[/quote]
Well it is for now I suppose.

But the true fools is the "leadership" of LOLNSO that constantly has them in hot water.

Fernando, I don't know if you are purposely being moronic about this, or maybe this is how you are, but sometimes you need to know when to stop talking out of your ass. As much as you want to direct all of this to NSO, the fact of the matter is that this was a Dopp issue. Dopp is paying the reps, and Dopp is accepting the consequences for his actions. We were in negotiations for Dopp only because he is a member in good standing. People seem to have this illusion in which NSO as a whole is responsible for this. They seem to want to paint all the blame of Dopp's dumb actions on us. You will find that most of these critics have been our critics for a very long time. It's ludicrous to even think that Dopp's actions were government sponsored. It's even more ridiculous to try to say that we are supporting Dopp because we were negotiating for him or that we are not kicking him out. These people will always try their best to spin it so that we are in the worst light possible. I realize that you, Fernando, feel bitter or slighted because of events that occurred immediately prior to your resignation.

Edited by Jrenster

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283793604' post='2443997']
[/quote]

Pixels can be regained. Your idea of 'Respectability' is cowering behind 50 other alliances in the name of Half-Assed Casus Bellis.

Don't get me started on the NSO-RoK war, I'm sure you know pretty well, given that you are capable of creating BAWWing threads like these...

It's also our Policy to [b]Not Satiate Childish Tantrums[/b].

Edited by Ruhani

You're not very bright.

[/quote]

I agree, you could even be emperor with everything you'd have to offer us!
oh wait... :awesome: