Imperial AcTi Announcement

O/ AcTI i am all for it. The treaty web sucks lol everyone has something bad to say about the treaty web. Till someone drops a treaty or two then that is what they whine about, till it dies down then they whine about the treaty web some more.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1282686541' post='2429898']We have already given notice of the cancellation of our ODP with Fallen Knights, which will be null and void within 48 hours.[/quote]
Well, that was fast. Smart, but fast.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1282687571' post='2429936']
With a triple break off flank attack no doubt. 1.5m NS isn't that much for the big raiders, especially if you have no protectorate.
[/quote]
I wish the alliance that does that the best. with like 30 of there 44 nations having Nukes. And a avg of 34k NS that would not be a raid it would be a war that no one would win!! 44 nations and almost 350 nukes not bad at all

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1282688451' post='2429962']
Please stop trying to grasp for attention.
[/quote]
I chuckled when I saw who posted this. :ph34r:

Batta is the leader of an alliance, he has a right to do what he wishes as Emperor. (If the members approve and it is in their charter...then what's the harm?)

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1282687164' post='2429918']
Excellent question, and the answer to that is that we'll be in search of a new ally at that time. We'll always only maintain one treaty, maybe I didn't express that clearly enough in the OP which I'll try and fix.
[/quote]
Since you will no longer participate in foreign affairs with other alliances will you just pull a name out of a hat if FAR disbands/merges/cancels?

Edited by ditchboy00

[quote name='ditchboy00' timestamp='1282737626' post='2430694']
Since you will no longer participate in foreign affairs with other alliances will you just pull a name out of a hat if FAR disbands/merges/cancels?
[/quote]

Hahaha, no we still have friends out there, I think. :smug:

[quote name='Jaymjaym' timestamp='1282686743' post='2429904']
Well ok then.

edit: Also wouldn't it make more sense to just merge with FAR.
[/quote]
Didn't he make a point of only "trusting"/being allied to FAR? If he merged with them, he'd have other treaties with people he didn't know so well, which is obviously not what he wants.

Regardless, this is great news, and I'm sure that if anything, it will add to your longevity and experience of CN, Batt.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1282687674' post='2429940']
Remember the Bipolar war when PC defended FAN on the grounds of "friendship" and there were also other cases revolving FAN and Fark and GOD where wars get declared without direct treaty ties? Yeah, we'll do some of that, it's the new norm.
[/quote]

FAN, sure. But you may want to check your research a bit on your other two examples.

Edited by Aurion