L.I.O.N The Bloc

LRA KING

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LRA KING' timestamp='1282586061' post='2427908']
This is when true friendship is measured comrades, when one is given an option to defend you.
[/quote]

True friendship is measured by the willingness to sign a document which states that several alliances will defend eachother regardless of the seize of the opponent nor the timing. Not by enacting an optional clause.

That's like your best friend being sent to fight in Afghanistan and he asks you "will you be there to help my wife and kids, should I not return?"
Than a true friend will say yes and not "I accept the option to help them".

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1282594083' post='2428041']
The ODP hate is funny. MDP's get canceled or ignored just as much as ODPs. They really aren't the sacred and important agreement you think they are.
[/quote]

Maybe on your side of the treaty web.

:rolleyes:

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1282594083' post='2428041']
The ODP hate is funny. [b]MDP's get canceled or ignored just as much as ODPs.[/b] They really aren't the sacred and important agreement you think they are.
[/quote]

I'd love to see the data you have to back this up.

[quote]I'd love to see the data you have to back this up.
[/quote]

well either way an alliance can still choose to not help, which if it's an MDP then it's cowardly to not help but if it's an ODP then you can decide to not help and still get on with your day :P

[quote]League of Internationally Organized Nations [/quote]
Ahhhh so.... League of Internationally Disorganized Communist Nations? should be LIDCN?

Edit: sorry if i'm mocking this but i'm bored :P

Edited by EddyH

[quote name='Andover' timestamp='1282595534' post='2428070']
LION stands for League of Internationally Organized Nations
[/quote]

So it does stand for something? This declaration is an official document, therefore you have to name the "League of Internationally Organized Nations". That's a no-brainer, really.

[quote name='EddyH' timestamp='1282594946' post='2428058']
well either way an alliance can still choose to not help, which if it's an MDP then it's cowardly to not help but if it's an ODP then you can decide to not help and still get on with your day :P
[/quote]

Without mitigating circumstances it's seen as outright betrayal. That's why MDPs are so much stronger than ODPs.

[quote]7. Ejection
Behaviour by a member alliance that is deemed unacceptable can be reviewed by the bloc as a whole and voted on by the members of the bloc except for the alliance in question. Ejection of a member takes a three-fourths majority by vote.[/quote]

How do you plan on having a three-fourths majority with three members? That clause makes no sense to me...

Best of luck to you all and have Fun (the critics be damned) ;)

[quote name='The Interstat' timestamp='1282591469' post='2427985']
z0mg!!! More commie drama!!!
[/quote]
heh this hardly equates to commie drama in my humble view, if this as good as it gets these days then give me the good old days of 2006 and 2007 back please.

[quote name='James IV' timestamp='1282597062' post='2428091']
Just merge into The International.
[/quote]
A nice idea, and if they are interested [url="www.lolcommies.com"]www.lolcommies.com[/url] is the place to go :D

Edited by Cataduanes

Well before all hual abuse and try to prophesises how thise is going to end give us a chance, we were able to form this bloc and i am sure we will not crumble as most of you are predicted. Soon our unity and strength will be proved.

And for he who said " hehe micro alliances together" thats why we are together we are micro and together we are stronger use your general logic.

[quote]And for he who said " hehe micro alliances together" thats why we are together we are micro and together we are stronger use your general logic.[/quote]
Yes indeed you are stronger. But even together you are pretty irrelevant and insignificant.

I have nothing against micro alliances coming together, I dont care who forms blocs... However considering your bloc is an ODOAP and the preamble claims to unite the alliances within the bloc in defence - I dont see how thats valid. Anyway LRA, as much as I like you, I dont understand your logic... Good luck nevertheless.

[quote name='LRA KING' timestamp='1282598719' post='2428108']
Well before all hual abuse and try to prophesises how thise is going to end give us a chance, we were able to form this bloc and i am sure we will not crumble as most of you are predicted. Soon our unity and strength will be proved.

And for he who said " hehe micro alliances together" thats why we are together we are micro and together we are stronger use your general logic.
[/quote]
Can you translate this?

Also we shoudlve held a contest to decide what LION stood for