Kerberos Nexus Announcement

[quote name='Louisa' timestamp='1282203821' post='2422912']
The next time that you get these urges Methrage, just sit down, take a deep breath, and do the exact opposite of what you first intended to do. I mean, you should really have learned by now how these things end for you, ok?

Also are you dragging your "Alliance" down with you too? (Some one posted they was attacking VE too.) If so,... oh god this is just so dumb
[/quote]
My alliance member that is active got out of bill lock thanks to NSO sending him aid, so I sent them some aid in return and VE flipped out and wanted aid as well for those attacking NSO, but wanted to skip the part where they do anything to deserve it.

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1282204021' post='2422915']
My alliance member that is active got out of bill lock thanks to NSO sending him aid, so I sent them some aid in return and VE flipped out and wanted aid as well for those attacking NSO, but wanted to skip the part where they do anything to deserve it.
[/quote]

Stop avoiding it and answer my question above.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1282204021' post='2422915']
My alliance member that is active got out of bill lock thanks to NSO sending him aid. . . .
[/quote]

Can I maybe recommend that next time you could Aid him yourself, which would avoid getting you involved in these hilarious shenanigans?

Also: are your "Alliance" attacking VE or is it just you? (OOC: too lazy to log in :P)

Plus please reply to Mr. Romano so the fun can accelerate.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1282203178' post='2422901']
No, thats the thing. If you wanted to support NSO you just could have done so and that would have been normal and fine. But instead, you literally made things up. See, look:

None of that happened. You are 100% lieing. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=90887&view=findpost&p=2422850"]The logs on the previous page[/url] very clearly show none of the above happened.

Is that not correct Methrage?
[/quote]
Free aid to a VE or RoK nation was what you said originally, then the message I posted in the OP states anyone fighting NSO could receive it (I wasn't hiding that fact). I don't deny that and don't think it makes a difference. Whether it was VE you wanted it to be sent to or VE/GOD/RoK doesn't really make a difference to me, but I will confirm that I had the option of aiding other alliances at war with NSO as well. I overlooked a minor detail and had a slip of the tongue as its the same as far as I'm concerned, but other than unintentionally leaving out that sending the free aid to your allies hitting NSO was an option as well my summary is accurate.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Mofeta' timestamp='1282203682' post='2422910']
VE, since we've dealt with a similar situation before I've written up a short guide to what you can expect in the coming weeks.

[IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/2vnouvd.png[/IMG]
[/quote]

This is awesome. I love me some Stickmen :awesome:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1282204790' post='2422936']
[b]Free aid to a VE or RoK[/b] nation, then that message I posted in the OP states anyone fighting NSO. I don't deny that and don't think it makes a difference. Whether it was VE you wanted it to be sent to or VE/GOD/RoK doesn't really make a difference to me, but I will confirm that I had the option of aiding other alliance at war with NSO as well. I overlooked a minor detail and had a slip of the tongue as its the same as far as I'm concerned, but other than unintentionally leaving out that sending the free aid to your allies hitting NSO was an option as well my summary is accurate.
[/quote]

Getting closer to an admission, but still not quite there, and still a lie. I [i]never [/i]said aid to VE, never. [i]You [/i]said aid to VE because you didn't want to aid Rok.

The picture you tried to paint was clearly intentional and it was through outright lies that are very obvious and very public in the logs on the previous page. The fact that they are obvious and public is something you cannot escape. DoW us and support NSO all you want, I really don't care, but lieing I will not tolerate.

Don't excuse it, don't call it a slip of the tongue, act like a man for once in your time here and fix it.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1282205155' post='2422941']
Getting closer to an admission, but still not quite there.

The picture you tried to paint was clearly intentional and it was through outright lies that are very obvious and very public in the logs on the previous page. DoW us and support NSO all you want, I really don't care, but lieing I will not tolerate.

Don't excuse it, don't call it a slip of the tongue, act like a man for once in your time here and fix it.
[/quote]
When did I say the aid couldn't be sent to anyone other than VE? VE came to mind rather than every alliance attacking NSO as I was typing that since you guys are the only ones I considered sending any to and did offer $4.5m to Bob Janova, although he rejected it and suddenly you guys increased the amount you wanted to two aid packages and demanding more than we had discussed before.

Edit: Anyways I fixed the OP to make it more clear, although considering I posted the final offer as written by you guys I don't see why you think I'm trying to portray it as something else.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1282205375' post='2422944']
When did I say the aid couldn't be sent to anyone other than VE? VE came to mind rather than every alliance attacking NSO as I was typing that since you guys are the only ones I considered sending any to and did offer $4.5m to Bob Janova, although he rejected it and suddenly you guys increased the amount you wanted to two aid packages and demanding more than we had discussed before.
[/quote]

[quote]After[b] threats of war from VE if I don't send free aid to a [color="#FF0000"]nation of VE[/color][/b], I offered to send an aid package to Bob Janova of VE as a diplomatic resolution to their complaints, although he rejected the aid offer as he considered it not worth his aid slot.

Now they have presented to me their last offer after I let them know I wouldn't send aid to anyone else, as that would further increase their overwhelming advantage in the war on NSO that they don't need. Also unlike NSO who was deserving of the aid sent to them and helped me out as well,[b] VE has only tried blackmailing me to [color="#FF0000"]send them aid[/color][/b], which doesn't make me want to help them.[/quote]

You could have looked back at what you wrote yourself, you know that right? And no one suddenly did anything, you sent and had accepted another aid offer since our conversation.

Once again, let me spell out whats going on here for you in one short sentence: You got caught lieing because you need attention. Act like a man, fix your lies, and DoW in support of your friends like a big kid so I can determine if you should be treated as an enemy combatant or just another crazy rogue.

Why am I doing this? I know trying to reason with you is just going to fail.

Oh well. I must try.

Meth: They wanted you to send aid equal to that that you sent to NSO. If you sent $9m in aid, that's what they expect you to send to cover the difference. You can't just send $4.5m to one guy and then go "Well, it's up to him to accept it or not". It's up to you to fulfil your end of the bargain. I'm almost convinced you sent it to that particular person because you KNEW he wouldn't accept it.

And if one of the aid offers was still pending you had a chance to cancel it but you didn't. Why didn't you? My guess is because you are totally oblivious to any point of view other than your own and figured no one would mind if you just went ahead and sent that extra money to someone even after they confronted you about the other transfer.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1282205830' post='2422951']
You could have looked back at what you wrote yourself, you know that right? And no one suddenly did anything, you sent and had accepted another aid offer since our conversation.

Once again, let me spell out whats going on here for you in one short sentence: You got caught lieing because you need attention. Act like a man, fix your lies, and DoW in support of your friends like a big kid so I can determine if you should be treated as an enemy combatant or just another crazy rogue.
[/quote]
What time was our conversation and when did it end? It can be proven when aid offers are sent and accepted, also whether its VE or your allies fighting side by side with you guys in the same war makes zero difference, so get over yourself and making a fool of yourself whining over me not specifying everyone you wanted aid sent to, VE was the only one trying to force me to send any aid out and no one else was asking for any but you guys. I didn't mention everyone else attacking NSO by name because none of them asked for aid or tried forcing any out of me.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1282205830' post='2422951']
[/quote]

I vote for the Impero Doctrine.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1282205375' post='2422944']
did offer $4.5m to Bob Janova, although he rejected it
[/quote]

Oh god :laugh: Why would you do this Methrage? That is just a wasted Aid Slot for Mr. Janova (you should at least have filled a slot with Technology)...

If you are going to send a slot of cash it obviously makes more good with smaller countries.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1282206598' post='2422957']
What time was our conversation and when did it end? It can be proven when aid offers are sent and accepted, also whether its VE or your allies fighting side by side with you guys in the same war makes zero difference, so get over yourself and making a fool of yourself whining over me not specifying everyone you wanted aid sent to, VE was the only one trying to force me to send any aid out and no one else was asking for any but you guys. I didn't mention everyone else attacking NSO by name because none of them asked for aid or tried forcing any out of me.
[/quote]

Your words were clear and false princess. Thanks for the edit though, slightly more along the lines of what a normal drama queen would say. Oh, and the reason no one else talked to you was because goldie said in a room we share with the relevant parties "I'll talk to him"...it's amazing you ever lead an alliance. As for the time of the aid, they appear to be several hours apart on your aid screen but if you want timestamps you can check your own logs or wait till the am.

Not that it makes even the slightest bit of difference.

[quote]I vote for the Impero Doctrine. [/quote]

I'll decide in the morning because honestly, I do feel bad for whatever alliance mates he duped into drinking his coolaid.

‎To: Methrage From: Shakira Date: 8/17/2010 3:10:49 PM (When the first aid package was accepted)
To: Methrage From: Pope Bubba XIII Date: 8/17/2010 3:54:27 PM (When the second aid package was accepted)

My conversation with Impero ended around Tuesday, ‎August ‎17, ‎2010, ‏‎6:33:50 PM and started well after both aid packages had been accepted. I saved the chat right after our conversation was done and that's what it shows for the date created. Clearly Impero is intentionally lying as he tries painting me as a liar with lies of his owns, but facts are something people can verify.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1282207276' post='2422965']
Your words were clear and false princess. Thanks for the edit though, slightly more along the lines of what a normal drama queen would say. Oh, and the reason no one else talked to you was because goldie said in a room we share with the relevant parties "I'll talk to him"...it's amazing you ever lead an alliance. As for the time of the aid, they appear to be several hours apart on your aid screen but if you want timestamps you can check your own logs or wait till the am.

Not that it makes even the slightest bit of difference.

I'll decide in the morning because honestly, I do feel bad for whatever alliance mates he duped into drinking his coolaid.
[/quote]
You guys threaten me with war and then you whine when I declare war in response, as well as nitpick and lie to misrepresent the situation completely. I declared because this war seemed like something you guys wanted anyways, but still thought of you guys as a decent alliance overall and looked forward to a good fight against honorable foes. However seeing how you respond to getting declared on and how much you guys complain despite everything you've done has made any respect I had for you guys disappear, especially all the lying you do despite having the advantage in this fight already statwise.

Methrage, I swear. You never disappoint do you?

I agree with everyone saying "Oh no. Not this again", because you're doing exactly as you did last time a GREAT CRISIS~!!!!@$!@ has "struck" you.

Seriously. Stop.

Thank you.

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1282208449' post='2422981']
Methrage, I swear. You never disappoint do you?

I agree with everyone saying "Oh no. Not this again", because you're doing exactly as you did last time a GREAT CRISIS~!!!!@$!@ has "struck" you.

Seriously. Stop.

Thank you.
[/quote]
You might consider it VE has sovereignty to decide who you can aid and demand aid from you at will, but I don't and would rather fight than accept whatever precedents they are trying to enforce on me. I didn't offer any new aid packages after VE approached me and canceled the offers I could, as well as offered not to send more if they leave me alone. Instead they insisted on me sending them money even though the only reason VE is involved is because they aggressively attacked NSO.

Helping NSO would be reason enough on its own though, but VE ended up the one I declared on because they seemed to want a war from the demands they were making. By sending aid to NSO I was already helping them, but VE wanted me at war with them unless I was willing to help their side with aid as well.

I guess I could of just posted I'm declaring to assist NSO, but VE being the one I chose to declare on was due to the fact that we were already almost at war, as they seem to of considered the aid I sent as something worthy of war and I didn't think people would nitpick so much.

[quote name='WasDrogan' timestamp='1282210234' post='2422997']
Didnt the whole NSO v ROK,GOD,TENE,VE,whoever war start over 3mil of aid?
[/quote]
I don't mind fighting on NSO's side in this and losing some pixels in the process. I don't expect other alliances to come to my assistance here and in the OP I mentioned the aid wasn't the only reason I'm declaring, but just contributed to the decision. The main reason is to help NSO, which is what caused VE to start demanding things from me in the first place.