STA announcement

pezstar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Boomhower' timestamp='1282075302' post='2420116']
We don't bark we rawr get your facts straight, next.
[/quote]

Its actually a question if you're really tigers.. zebras have stripes too..

I have yet to see an STA 'rawr' its always been a bark...

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1282075512' post='2420124']
1. It seemed all that was required was our roar.
2. You missed the part where we did bite.
[/quote]

1. You barked. A roar would have been more than 2 dows on \m/. (also only 1 \m/ has even peaced GGA thus far) Could STA really take this crusade on alone?
2. Again 2 Dows.. if this is your bite.. I'll make note to stay clear in war time..

zebra.

[quote name='acrux' timestamp='1282076306' post='2420141']
1. You barked. A roar would have been more than 2 dows on \m/. (also only 1 \m/ has even peaced GGA thus far) Could STA really take this crusade on alone?
2. Again 2 Dows.. if this is your bite.. I'll make note to stay clear in war time..

zebra.
[/quote]
/me sighs

I wish people weren't as stupid as they talk but I have no doubt that they are... what shame

Edit: also I don't think Zebras bark or roar but nice try, next...

Edited by Boomhower

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1282075157' post='2420111']
This is truly sad, I can't believe \m/ caved in. How pathetic is that, it's supposed to be one of the most badass alliances in CN, oh wow...
[/quote]
I don't think they necessarily got scared to "do something about it", but instead listened to their more reasonable alliance and avoided a conflict that would neither aid them nor their allies...

[quote name='acrux' timestamp='1282076306' post='2420141']

zebra.
[/quote]

You seem very misinformed. Our goal was not to prevent the raiding of the GGA AA. It was to stop \m/ from claiming it as their own just to raid it. Since they backed down from their claim we have no problem with their raids. So yeah we we achieved our goal alone.

The bite was unrelated to the rest of this but it was swift and well executed. You would indeed do well fear it during war time. :)

[quote name='Boomhower' timestamp='1282076502' post='2420150']
/me sighs

I wish people weren't as stupid as they talk but I have no doubt that they are... what shame

Edit: also I don't think Zebras bark or roar but nice try, next...
[/quote]

Zeberas are like horses right? I think they neigh.

[quote name='Chief Stubbs' timestamp='1282071880' post='2420027']
we're trying to do things on our terms, not on yours. If you cannot accept that, then you truly show your colors as being unmovably against us. We'll go our way and you go yours, aye?
[/quote]

I missed a logic block somewhere in there. Because someone may not like how you've chosen to operate means they're immovably against you?

[quote name='Lezrahi' timestamp='1282039387' post='2419379']
Blah blah blah blah
[/quote]God forbid I might actually [i]like[/i] STA and support them with my antics! Clearly I am just sucking up. You caught me, I'm a suck up. That's why I tell some of STA's closest allies to shove off, because it's a good way to suck up to STA. :rolleyes:

I'm done explaining things to you, it's clear your effort is to label me as some sort of suck up because god forbid there's a handful of people on the planet who I don't hate. Hey, whatever helps you sleep.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1282078823' post='2420230']
So it seems per the \m/ announcement topic that  Merrie Melodies in fact intends to go rogue. I'll be interested in \m/'s response to that.
[/quote]
There is no way to roll defensive wars into a rogue act. You are the aggressors.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282078890' post='2420236']
There is no way to roll defensive wars into a rogue act. You are the aggressors.
[/quote]"I'm going to nuke your weaker targets in a few days!"
[Stated target declares war when you're not ready and starts dismantling your nuclear arsenal]
"Hey! That's not fair! You had no right to do that!"

Hint: Yes they did. Next time don't give away your hand.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282078890' post='2420236']
[/quote]

I said nothing of defensive wars. You can consider them whatever you want. You are the one declaring that you intend to disobey your government and continue the wars. THAT is you going rogue regardless of everything else.

Edited by Ragashingo

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1282079079' post='2420240']
I said nothing of defense. You are the one declaring that you intend to disobey your government and continue the wars. THAT is you going rogue.
[/quote]
No that is me defending my self against aggressive attack, had you paid for your error with cash and tech it might be a different story.
You sir, attacked a demilitarized aligned nation preemptively. I will get my reps, whether it is sent to me in aid or a few of your nations rebuilding doesn't matter to me.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282079225' post='2420248']
No that is me defending my self against aggressive attack, had you paid for your error with cash and tech it might be a different story.
You sir, attacked a demilitarized aligned nation preemptively. I will get my reps, whether it is sent to me in aid or a few of your nations rebuilding doesn't matter to me.
[/quote]And this is a rather clear threat. Man, \m/ just refuses to stay out of the spotlight... Even if that spotlight is our morbid fascination at them smacking themselves in the face over and over again.

[/quote]

The problem is that it wasn't STA who made the error, but your own government.

[/quote]

Darn right we did. Next time don't make threats you aren't prepared to immediately back up.