STA announcement

pezstar

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1282093550' post='2420753']
Except Merrie is not attacking you, he is defending his nation from STA agression.
Merrie is not a rogue for defending his nation from STA attacks.

In fact, with all this "war" talk, STA hitting an \m/ member is an act of war too.

Two can play at that game.
[/quote]
Hey Caliph, do something about it. :awesome:

And :wub:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was referring to the...'brashness' of your posting in this thread.

If I wanted to raid GGA I would and if \m/ wanted to go toe to toe over it they'd be more than welcome to bring it because I don't really care about whatever superficial raid protection they claim over GGA. They can do cartwheels through flaming hoops for all I care; If I want to raid GGA I will.

Instead you've somehow managed to bring yourselves down to their level and I have no clue what you're hoping to get out of it.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1282094794' post='2420807']
I was referring to the...'brashness' of your posting in this thread.

If I wanted to raid GGA I would and if \m/ wanted to go toe to toe over it they'd be more than welcome to bring it because I don't really care about whatever superficial raid protection they claim over GGA. They can do cartwheels through flaming hoops for all I care; If I want to raid GGA I will.

Instead you've somehow managed to bring yourselves down to their level and I have no clue what you're hoping to get out of it.
[/quote]
Well, if I had to wager a guess without reading this whole thread I'd say STA wants \m/ to show some humility and respect. Unfortunately \m/ possesses neither, which makes for great entertainment but will lead to no good end for them.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1282094946' post='2420812']
Well, if I had to wager a guess without reading this whole thread I'd say STA wants \m/ to show some humility and respect. Unfortunately \m/ possesses neither, which makes for great entertainment but will lead to no good end for them.
[/quote]
1. Old Dog
2. New Tricks
3. ????
4. butthurt

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282093222' post='2420733']
First I doubt STA will need to bring in anybody, but if they do it will only be MK, [b]NpO is bound by agreement not to hit \m/[/b]
[/quote]

Keep on believing that, bub! :lol1:

Edited by Jacob Reiffenstein

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1282094794' post='2420807']If I wanted to raid GGA I would and if \m/ wanted to go toe to toe over it they'd be more than welcome to bring it because I don't really care about whatever superficial raid protection they claim over GGA. They can do cartwheels through flaming hoops for all I care; If I want to raid GGA I will.[/quote]

Now, now, let's not use too much hyperbole here. If \m/ can do cartwheels through flaming hoops, not only should you avoid raiding GGA, you should just drop down on your knees and start bowing. That is no easy feat; just try it and consult your groin afterwards. ;)

One should realize that \m/ continues to dig its own grave by making more and more enemies. It's because of a few maximum 20k NS nations within \m/ which clearly have nothing to lose but continue to anger neighboring alliances which are "neutral" to this situation. They've gone so far as to call NpO and IRON paper tigers, among other ridiculous sayings, which is really pathetic. I for one am absolutely sick of \m/ and all their allies.

I must applaud STA for this courageous move and hopefully the start of an epic movement on CN to get rid of the atrocious actions of certain alliances, \m/ included, which are breaching the sovereign rights of all alliances because they happen to have a few big friends.

Edited by Batallion

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1282096487' post='2420845']
One should realize that \m/ continues to dig its own grave my making more and more enemies. It's because of a few maximum 20k NS nations within \m/ which clearly have nothing to lose but continue to anger neighboring alliances which are "neutral" to this situation. They've gone so far as to call NpO and IRON paper tigers, among other ridiculous sayings, which is really pathetic. I for one am absolutely sick of \m/ and all their allies.

I must applaud STA for this courageous move and hopefully the start of an epic movement on CN to get rid of the atrocious actions of certain alliances, \m/ included, which are breaching the sovereign rights of all alliances because they happen to have a few big friends.
[/quote]
You do know that if they decide to go full retard and slug it out you're protector is backing \m/, right?

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1282096571' post='2420846']
You do know that if they decide to go full retard and slug it out you're protector is backing \m/, right?
[/quote]

No, the protection was cancelled by mutual agreement with PC when we signed MDoAP with FAR. We're on Polar and STA's side, and I'm not a hypocrite.

Edited by Batallion

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1282093642' post='2420761']
I actually agree with you here, but I am not going to leave a valuable member of my alliance out to dry, Polar threats or no Polar threats. We didn't back down to Polar once, why do you think we would do it again?
[/quote]
Then the best thing you can be doing is talking to your member and having him accept the peace offers that has been sent to him. Then the wars will be done and clear. But if he fails to do so and continues to attack STA then as stated by STA it's war, because you've failed to control your member as you and STA have agreed that there was a misunderstanding as stated by your MoFA. So STA recognized this and made the agreement with you that they did last night.

Short version:

No war = MM peacing out all wars and not attacking STA members
War = MM attacking STA after update

Pick your poison?

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1282096487' post='2420845']
One should realize that \m/ continues to dig its own grave by making more and more enemies. It's because of a few maximum 20k NS nations within \m/ which clearly have nothing to lose but continue to anger neighboring alliances which are "neutral" to this situation. They've gone so far as to call NpO and IRON paper tigers, among other ridiculous sayings, which is really pathetic. I for one am absolutely sick of \m/ and all their allies.

[/quote]
Those were not government sanctioned comments and shouldn't be taken as the official position of \m/, but merely one of our members who is less than satisfied over this current situation.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1282096890' post='2420859']
Those were not government sanctioned comments and shouldn't be taken as the official position of \m/, but merely one of our members who is less than satisfied over this current situation.
[/quote]

What are you talking about, Millen just told me he's your Financial Minister.
Are you going to declare him rogue too?

Edited by Batallion

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282097027' post='2420863']
I never said that, your gov said they wouldn't hit us again.
[/quote]

You obviously fail to understand the special relationship between Polaris and STA, which trumps any such agreement which may or [u]MAY NOT[/u] have been made between your (former) government and Polaris. :D

Edited by Jacob Reiffenstein

[quote name='Jacob Reiffenstein' timestamp='1282097367' post='2420871']
You obviously fail to understand the special relationship between Polaris and STA, which trumps any such agreement which may or [u]MAY NOT[/u] have been made between your (former) government and Polaris. :D
[/quote]

If Polar holds that belief, maybe let them say it for themselves? I don't mean any offense, but you can't exactly claim to speak for the New Polar Order in this case either.

[quote name='Jacob Reiffenstein' timestamp='1282097367' post='2420871']
[/quote]
The agreement was between RoK and NpO. So I guess Hoo has the say. I never said it was a \m/ agreement.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282097732' post='2420881']
The agreement was between RoK and NpO. So I guess Hoo has the say. I never said it was a \m/ agreement.
[/quote]

They how ever are free to attack you

Looks like there wont be war

[/quote]
You're grasping for straws. Making claims with minimal detail so as to stretch the time over which the argument takes place? Your posts have gotten shorter. What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?

Will you or won't you?

[/quote]

[img]http://freon.shackspace.com/misc/backpedaling.gif[/img]

Comes to mind for some reason. I can not think why though. :blink:

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282097027' post='2420863']
I never said that, your gov said they wouldn't hit us again.
[/quote]

As far I'm aware, we made a compromise with \m/ to treat each other with politeness and not attack \m/ again, aggressively. This doesn't mean that if \m/ act aggressive towards STA by aiding a nation at war with them we wouldn't defend our beloved tigers.

Edited by D34th