An Official Announcement

[center][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Space_cuba/Europabanner-1.png[/img][/center][center]
[/center][center]Now, I know what you're thinking. [/center][center]
[/center][center]"What the heck is a Europa?"
[/center][center]
[/center][center]Well, that's not for you to know. I'll just cut right to it and spare you all my boring talk and lame attempts at jokes. [/center][center]
[/center][center]Grand Ayatollah--Ernesto Che Guevara (Chax on IRC)[/center][center]
[/center][center][i]Baskin Robbins Council[/i][/center][center]Vanilla Ayatollah (Interior)--Minister of Silly Walks[/center][center]Mint Ayatollah (F.A.)--Kongo Jack (Deebo on IRC)[/center][center]Strawberry Ayatollah (Defense)--Rivertommy[/center][center]
[/center][center]That's basically it. Oh yeah, we're gonna grow and stuff, so be on the lookout for that, k? k. [/center]

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

Mmmm strawberries.

[quote]"What the heck is a Europa?"[/quote]

Europa (pronounced /jʊˈroʊpə/ or as Greek Ευρώπη) is the sixth moon of the planet Jupiter, and the smallest of its four Galilean satellites. Europa was discovered in 1610 by Galileo Galilei (and possibly independently by Simon Marius), and named after a mythical Phoenician noblewoman, Europa, who was courted by Zeus and became the queen of Crete.

May you grow as big as Jupiter!

[quote name='Elorian' timestamp='1281092407' post='2402599']
Mmmm strawberries.

Europa (pronounced /jʊˈroʊpə/ or as Greek Ευρώπη) is the sixth moon of the planet Jupiter, and the smallest of its four Galilean satellites. Europa was discovered in 1610 by Galileo Galilei (and possibly independently by Simon Marius), and named after a mythical Phoenician noblewoman, Europa, who was courted by Zeus and became the queen of Crete.

May you grow as big as Jupiter!
[/quote]

Kudos, you're the first person to ever know which Europa we are referring to. <3

• 2 weeks later...