This Little Piggy Yelled SPARTAAAAAAA All the Way Home

[center][img]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/5622/bacongreecebanner.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3997/flage.jpg[/img] [img]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9506/flagsparta.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Preamble[/b]
In recognition of friendship towards one another and in the hopes of cooperative and peaceful growth, BACoN and Sparta enter into the following treaty and agree to its terms.

[b]"Make BACoN, Not War"[/b]
Neither signatory alliance shall initiate acts of aggression against the other signatory of this treaty. This includes, but is not limited to, acts such as: Tech Raiding, Wars of Aggression, Spying, or Flaming/Trolling by one signatory toward the other.
[b]
"Get Yo' Hands off Mah BACoN!"[/b]
Should either signatory come under attack by a hostile force, the other is obligated to come to the defense and aid of the aforementioned alliance. Neither signatory is required to defend or support the other if it can be proven that aggression was initiated toward another alliance or nation by the defending signatory.
[b]
"Our BACoN Will Blot Out the Sun!"[/b]
If either signatory wishes to pursue an offensive war and a request for assistance has been sent to the other signatory, then the respective signatory may provide assistance, but is not required to do so. In such cases of an offensive war, the signatories shall share all information pertinent to said war.
[b]
"I'll grease your pan if you Greece mine"[/b]
Both signatory alliances agree to share any information they learn that conveys a possible threat toward the other signatory, and will respect the wishes of the other should one party express the desire to keep such intelligence confidential.
[b]
"Oops, we're outta BACoN"[/b]
Should either party wish to cancel this agreement for any reason, they must notify the other signatory through diplomatic channels. The treaty is binding for an additional 72 hours from the time of the notification of cancellation.

[b]Signed for BACoN,[/b]
[i]kpcurley - Emperor Oink
Ghux - Finance Piggy, Overlord of Sparta
Darknight - Foreign Affairs Piggy[/i]

[b]Signed for Sparta,[/b]
[b]King:[/b] Olaf Styke
[b]King:[/b] Wilhelm the Demented
[b]Archephor:[/b] Darklink

[b]Ephors of Philoxenia (Foreign Affairs):[/b] Seth Muscarella
[b]Elders of Philoxenia[/b]
[b]Royal Emissary:[/b] itida
[b]Arch-Diplomat:[/b] Unholy

[quote name='iamthey' timestamp='1280781294' post='2398754']
Ewww, the title, and all the film humor, how original. :awesome:

Good luck Bacon.
[/quote]
I scoured the library for Greek references to bacon but alas, there was no mention. We found [OOC]historical Sparta's[/OOC] one fatal flaw and made sure to fix that in this iteration. :awesome:

EDIT: I could only find one reference to the movie 300...

Edited by Seth Muscarella

[quote name='Seth Muscarella' timestamp='1280781422' post='2398756']
I scoured the library for Greek references to bacon but alas, there was no mention. We found [OOC]historical Sparta's[/OOC] one fatal flaw and made sure to fix that in this iteration. :awesome:

EDIT: I could only find one reference to the movie 300...
[/quote]

Two including the title and the 'our bacon will blot out the sun' :v:.

[quote name='Ghuxalia' timestamp='1280782608' post='2398772']
Film sparta = :gag: Real Sparta = :awesome:
[/quote]

I was being facetious.

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='Millencolin' timestamp='1280789663' post='2398884']
Not sure why anyone would want to be associated with Sparta after their showings in various threads lately making a fool of themselves
[/quote]
We'll be sure to continue keeping our secret from you. :smug:

Edited by Seth Muscarella

Love this. o/ Sparta. You guys are good friends.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1280796771' post='2398971']
You signed an MDP with an alliance that has 350k NS? Alrighty then...
[/quote]

They are our friends, and former protectorates. Now we are partners. Whats the big deal chief? Small alliances not allowed to play with the big boys?