Nemesis Announcement

[quote name='LordSlade' timestamp='1280351427' post='2392874']
The most god awful treaty I have ever seen. I shook my head in distaste.............then I saw the mention that Amossio wrote it and it all became clear to me. Its not a mess of a treaty, its just Amossio :)

o/DF
o/Amossio
[/quote]

haha

yer, drunken treaties are the best treaties lol

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1280342529' post='2392675']Jealousy of your better is fine, but this is borderline excessive.[/quote]

I'm afraid claiming others are jealous of you is my thing, and I demand tech for this copyright violation. Before anyone asks, the governments of Nemesis and Dark Fist passed joint copyright legislation behind closed doors last night, and we are [i]totally[/i] prepared to back it up by our treaty.

PS. NSO is constantly jealous of DF, this is proven by Krunk posting here.

Edited by Starcraftmazter

[quote name='Starcraftmazter' timestamp='1280357245' post='2393055']
I'm afraid claiming others are jealous of you is my thing, and I demand tech for this copyright violation. Before anyone asks, the governments of Nemesis and Dark Fist passed joint copyright legislation behind closed doors last night, and we are [i]totally[/i] prepared to back it up by our treaty.

PS. NSO is constantly jealous of DF, this is proven by Krunk posting here.
[/quote]

I would say come and take it, but we both know DF doesn't fight.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1280369245' post='2393318']
[/quote]

I don't think they really have people in your NS, especially considering your nation got deleted before for multing.

[/quote]

Why don't you just move along ?
If you like DF so much, Join them---however, I doubt you meet the standards NSO dud

Go on, run along now to daddy Moldavi

[/quote]

Yes, because I'm sure you wouldn't have cried like a child if we had joined with Fark to obliterate you.

Instead we decided to fight an alliance that, at the very least, had nations with the capability to fight against us.

I'm sorry if we've upset you with this thread. Will you be demanding reps from us again and back peddling as fast as you can when we refuse? Totally serious. :v:

Edit: Needed more smiley face.

Edited by Daikos

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1280370541' post='2393348']
You sure about that?

Way to cover up your ally's cowardice. Classy as ever randy.
[/quote]

Krunk, you are literally the biggest piece of lying !@#$ around here, you and NSO deserve each other.

Really, what is the point? Do Dark Fist really need to make stupid comments about NSO to get their announcements a bit of attention?

Nemesis, don't lower yourself to that level ffs. Congrats on the treaty, hope it works out for you.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1280407681' post='2393853']
Really, what is the point? Do Dark Fist really need to make stupid comments about NSO to get their announcements a bit of attention?

Nemesis, don't lower yourself to that level ffs. Congrats on the treaty, hope it works out for you.
[/quote]

If you read throughout the thread discussion it was a NSO member who came up with the stupid commentary, DF's comments were a response to such.

Thanks though, I know it will work out, DF are sound people! :awesome:

[/quote]

On behalf of Dark Fist I'd like to apologize to Nemesis for dragging you down to the same level of depravity and awfulness as our alliance. :(

[/quote]

Mayzie mate, I think you're taking it all a little seriously. One of our members wrote this treaty when he was drunk and it made a few of us laugh. The only part of it that actually matters is the fact it's an MDoAP and what lies behind the treaty in terms of the relationship between the alliances.

Although I have to say it brought Krunk out to play which is always a good thing, 1-0 treaty imo.

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1280407942' post='2393855']
If you read throughout the thread discussion it was a NSO member who came up with the stupid commentary, DF's comments were a response to such.

Thanks though, I know it will work out, DF are sound people! :awesome:
[/quote]

I've read the thread, at page two it turned into the same old DF/NSO crap and it actually began in the OP, then every post from DF after that until an NSO response.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1280275980' post='2391788']
Nemesis and Dark Fist hereby affirm their semi-marital, semi-adulterous relationship and general hatred of Sith by signing of this treaty.[/quote]
[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1280276205' post='2391794']
down with brown wooop woop
[/quote]
[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1280276272' post='2391798']
GATO is one of the only alliances I have love for in brown :)
[/quote]
[quote name='Starcraftmazter' timestamp='1280280618' post='2391889']
Furthermore I think NSO should be destroyed.[/quote]

Yep, yep, yep.

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1280284980' post='2391981']
I have no love for any of the alliances on black. They are worthless. GOONS are alright though, at least they do stuff.
[/quote]

Here we go, someone bit! Quality, let the childish bickering begin.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1280409930' post='2393873']
Mayzie mate, I think you're taking it all a little seriously. One of our members wrote this treaty when he was drunk and it made a few of us laugh. The only part of it that actually matters is the fact it's an MDoAP and what lies behind the treaty in terms of the relationship between the alliances.[/quote]

$%&@ you, I'm hungover, I'll take it as serious as I like. Don't try and piss on my parade and tell me that I just read four pages of ''Yeah, you daren't attack us, you chickened out'', ''No we never!'', ''Your alliance sucks'', ''No yours sucks more!'' and all it is is light hearted banter. :D

I'm not arguing with the treaty or even with the joke (or not) article, it's what follows leads me to think that these people's sole purpose is to try and get a rise out of someone from NSO.

It's ok Mayz la, I still love you.

To protect your further hangover addled brain, as soon as you see Krunk posting in a Nemesis thread stop reading. It never ends well, mostly due to a combination his love of annoying several Nemesis members and a well developed hatred of him by several of our ex-LoSS contingent. He was ejected from the NSO embassy on our forums for similar reasons ^_^

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1280417089' post='2393972']
It's ok Mayz la, I still love you.

To protect your further hangover addled brain, as soon as you see Krunk posting in a Nemesis thread stop reading. It never ends well, mostly due to a combination his love of annoying several Nemesis members and a well developed hatred of him by several of our ex-LoSS contingent. He was ejected from the NSO embassy on our forums for similar reasons ^_^
[/quote]

I deny the lies that about three Ex-LoSS members spew. I deny them with the truth.

That whole nemesis thing?

[IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a51/dpbj602/Nemesis/Image1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a51/dpbj602/Nemesis/Image2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a51/dpbj602/Nemesis/Image3.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a51/dpbj602/Nemesis/Image4.jpg[/IMG]

Try facts Poyple. They taste almost as good as tears.

Also you never did answer my question.

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAH, $%&@ YEA. I GOT KRUNK BANNED. what was more delicious was the fact one of your other !@#$ stain alliance members came running complaining and crying about why you were banned.

Also nice treaty Nemesis/DF. May your hatred and relationship last the distance.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1280422386' post='2394049']
HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAH, $%&@ YEA. I GOT KRUNK BANNED. what was more delicious was the fact one of your other !@#$ stain alliance members came running complaining and crying about why you were banned.
[/quote]

Its so easy to ban someone for no reason. Not an accomplishment. Next.