Nemesis Announcement

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1280342900' post='2392688']
My war slots are open.

Its ok to be jealous of alliances that are better than yours in every way. Seriously, your tears are a Sith delicacy.
[/quote]

hahaha tears of joy for not belonging in alliance full of pacifica/polar wanabes, NSO is the alliance all the failed and rejected members of other alliances go to, you don't have to try hard to see that....yourself for example....

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1280345304' post='2392738']
hahaha tears of joy for not belonging in alliance full of pacifica/polar wanabes, NSO is the alliance all the failed and rejected members of other alliances go to, you don't have to try hard to see that....yourself for example....
[/quote]

You're not here. Therefore your logic is void.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1280345779' post='2392749']
You've fallen into NO U arguments now?

No wonder you're in the gutter of both universes represented here.
[/quote]

I was simply stating that your logic is void due to that I have never been booted out of an alliance for failing hard!You pretty much have though because if you hadn't stepped down you know well as I do you were going to receive daz booooot :awesome:

I prefer to be in a gutter than NSO any day

Edited by Amossio

Technically it would be your logic that is void for the simple fact being that he said NSO was for everyone that fails from other alliances. So therefore, if NSO is for fails only and you call him out on not being in NSO, then he is not fail and you have not successfully disproven the fact that NSO is uberfail.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1280345895' post='2392751']
I was simply stating that your logic is void due to that I have never been booted out of an alliance for failing hard!You have though :awesome:

I prefer to be in a gutter than NSO any day
[/quote]

You are unwise to lower your defenses!

Edited by Krunk the Great

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1280346152' post='2392761']
I wouldn't expect someone from a lapdog alliance to understand complex thought.

I will forgive your oversight for now and clarify. I have never been kicked out of an alliance. I have been in exactly three alliances in my CN career. I was never really a part of the first one, and I grew tired of the incessant do-nothing attitude in the second and left.

I fully expect this to go over the head of someone like yourself, who willingly kneels as a lapdog for the highest bidder.

NSO does not accept trash. You would not be welcome.
[/quote]

I thought NSO only accepted trash. Hmmm, learn something new everyday.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1280346152' post='2392761']
I wouldn't expect someone from a lapdog alliance to understand complex thought.

I will forgive your oversight for now and clarify. I have never been kicked out of an alliance. I have been in exactly three alliances in my CN career. I was never really a part of the first one, and I grew tired of the incessant do-nothing attitude in the second and left.

I fully expect this to go over the head of someone like yourself, who willingly kneels as a lapdog for the highest bidder.

NSO does not accept trash. You would not be welcome.
[/quote]

Please tell us sir, who are we lapdogs of??

Like I said, If you hadn't left, you would have receive daz boot for your failures

as for trash, why have NSO accepted so many, NSO should take itself out...
You're the only one mentioning me joining NSO in any sence, do you love me really and want me in NSO that bad??
:rolleyes:

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1280346312' post='2392765']
Please tell us sir, who are we lapdogs of??

Like I said, If you hadn't left, you would have receive daz boot for your failures :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1280346417' post='2392770']
I told you, you are a lapdog for the highest bidder.

I did exceedingly well in my tenure in LoSS. Much more than you ever did. Just read my [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Khaz_Modan]history[/url], it explains the truth of it all.
[/quote]

LOL do you keep a history of yourself so you can remind yourself that you're not so great??
I exceeded in my roles, have nada to prove to you. haha as for your accusations of lapdog it sounds like you're actually saying we are paid to be others allies, If so I want ma money!!!!

This has gone long enough, you clearly jealous you didn't see NSO's name on the signatory section, I know you guys want DF as allies, I mean who wouldn't.

DF is awesome :awesome:

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1280347042' post='2392790']
LOL do you keep a history of yourself so you can remind yourself that you're not so great??
I exceeded in my roles, have nada to prove to you. haha as for your accusations of lapdog it sounds like you're actually saying we are paid to be others allies, If so I want ma money!!!!

This has gone long enough, you clearly jealous you didn't see NSO's name on the signatory section, I know you guys want DF as allies, I mean who wouldn't.

DF is awesome :awesome:
[/quote]

That is clearly the truth.

DF is one of the sexiest alliances ever.

[/quote]

He will join us or die.

I know you guys want DF as allies, I mean who wouldn't.
[/quote]

When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1280348153' post='2392818']
Being with the capacity for abstract thought.

I could explain my intentions to you, but it would take words too large for your mind to comprehend (Words such as: Red, Blue, It, And, The.....just look at a dictionary)
[/quote]

Ok, I don't know why you are criticizing Amossio so hard about intelligence. He is Brazilian/British so his English is sometimes mixed up but that does not correlate to his intelligence whatsoever.

If you are going to have this much of an attitude and overtone about his intelligence levels then I am going to need your transcripts to prove yourself to be over him.

If you think you are ranked higher than him as a person, just remember one thing; "the higher you rank yourself, the lower you truly are". You are no better than anyone else on this game and your alliance is hated by everyone, even some on it's own sphere. Please do not ever invade a thread that symbolizes friendship again when your honor is not intact, the people you represent do not have any moral or virtue of their own, and everyone hates you.

Really? I say all that and you come back with 4 words?

You definitely have no right to go after Mossy about a "No you" joke now. Your rebuttal is so horrific that you should literally go home, get a revolver, and learn about statistics.

If there are 6 slots with 2 bullets in the chamber, you spin them and put it to your head, what is the possibility CN will have one less arse of a player?

[quote name='Crazy Crazy' timestamp='1280349844' post='2392847']
Really? I say all that and you come back with 4 words?

You definitely have no right to go after Mossy about a "No you" joke now. Your rebuttal is so horrific that you should literally go home, get a revolver, and learn about statistics.

If there are 6 slots with 2 bullets in the chamber, you spin them and put it to your head, what is the possibility CN will have one less arse of a player?
[/quote]

What I quoted is the only thing I thought worth reading.