Nemesis Announcement

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how the same alliance can have witty, thoughtful people like Rebel Virginia and Coronian and also have garbage like Krunk and Fernando. You guys must have far more internal strife than you show.

Also
0/ Nemesis
0/ Dark Fist

Congratulations and/or condolences for whatever.

[quote name='Brutilius' timestamp='1280533140' post='2395514']
Does joining NSO automatically make everyone an obnoxious idiot?
[/quote]

No it means they read internal messages to go out and talk about something other then the chron logs dumped by zog. Its called changing the subject, thankfully those who need to know do.

Its been entertaining to see the dance though, the list of alliances is particularly funny, so is this.

Oh, before I forget.

o/daggarz!

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1280541238' post='2395589']
No it means they read internal messages to go out and talk about something other then the chron logs dumped by zog. Its called changing the subject, thankfully those who need to know do.

Its been entertaining to see the dance though, the list of alliances is particularly funny, so is this.

Oh, before I forget.

o/daggarz!
[/quote]

You really don't know Krunk do you?

[quote name='Co God Ben' timestamp='1280503975' post='2395060']
Normally in a topic like this I would come in here and call Krunk a hand painted dil**, but today I'm sad to find out he's clearly right about everything he says.
[/quote]
Your tears make my day so much better - thank you, Ben. Silly Krunk, still trying to get some recognition of the fact that he isn't totally useless.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1280459136' post='2394712']
Like I said, my slots are open. all 3 defensive slots at your beck and call.
[/quote]
When attempting to goad people into declaring a war on you it's probably a better idea to stop short of posts like this one because they make the objective of your silly little games far too transparent and obvious. As does only having $18,887167 on hand at the time of said goading ... anyone looking to really party would surely need more than peanuts on hand, wouldn't they?

In conclusion, no-one is going to fall for such amateurish attempts, so I give you 2/10. Perhaps you should get a few lessons from some of your superiors in NSO before trying something like this again.

[quote name='Aimee Mann' timestamp='1280617102' post='2396452']
When attempting to goad people into declaring a war on you it's probably a better idea to stop short of posts like this one because they make the objective of your silly little games far too transparent and obvious. As does only having $18,887167 on hand at the time of said goading ... anyone looking to really party would surely need more than peanuts on hand, wouldn't they?

In conclusion, no-one is going to fall for such amateurish attempts, so I give you 2/10. Perhaps you should get a few lessons from some of your superiors in NSO before trying something like this again.
[/quote]

Join an alliance, then we'll talk.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1280608436' post='2396308']
Your tears make my day so much better - thank you, Ben. Silly Krunk, still trying to get some recognition of the fact that he isn't totally useless.
[/quote]
I'm here for ya, babe.

I'm sad I missed so much of this. Obligatory hails and such.

Now, on to the fun stuff. :cracks knuckles:

Krunk, seriously, give it a rest. Your antics only amuse at this point. Don't you have anything else better to do than waste all of our time coming up with literally, pointless arguments? This treaty is awesome, and the brown filth of NSO can only try to stain it. Good luck.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1280715252' post='2397771']
Krunk, seriously, give it a rest. Your antics only amuse at this point. Don't you have anything else better to do than waste all of our time coming up with literally, pointless arguments? This treaty is awesome, and the brown filth of NSO can only try to stain it. Good luck.
[/quote]

Stain it like a pair of underwear after Mexican food.