An Announcement from Athens

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='22 July 2010 - 04:00 AM' timestamp='1279785601' post='2384254']
[color="#0000FF"]Londo stepped on quite a few toes with his attacks on TPF, Ni, among others, and his general arrogance. It should come as no surprise that some people are glad to see him gone. As for your comment about class, coming from someone in CnG I find that amusing. Your entire bloc is filled with some of the least classy people I've ever encountered, with almost everyone coming for your members some sort of insult or snide comment. As much as I hate to say it, it is the truth these days, so really you do not have much room to speak on the subject of class. I am sure that there were plenty of you who cheered Moo's or Ivan's stepping downs. So, why should you be treated any different?[/color]
[/quote]
Our reputation does not effect the validity of the criticisms I levy against the Sith. Of course, given that you never contest that the Sith are classless in your poorly directed counter-point, I'll assume you already knew this.

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='22 July 2010 - 06:49 AM' timestamp='1279795736' post='2384326']
Remind me why I care about your opinion, I just can't seem to figure out why I would. OH THATS RIGHT! I don't. Keep your nose out of places it doesn't belong. ;)

Congratulations to my good friend rsoxbronco1! :wub:
[/quote]

Lol, and that's coming from you. :P

Someone who has to run into our chan everytime a lil drama starts happening... even though it has nothing to do with you.

Practice what you preach... heh.

[quote name='Emporor' date='22 July 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1279858819' post='2385409']
Lol, and that's coming from you. :P

Someone who has to run into our chan everytime a lil drama starts happening... even though it has nothing to do with you.

Practice what you preach... heh.
[/quote]

It's only because my allies are involved in said drama. I like to be entertained and the drama you cause is always entertaining. :blush:

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='23 July 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1279860819' post='2385452']
It's only because my allies are involved in said drama. I like to be entertained and the drama you cause is always entertaining. :blush:
[/quote]

Entertainment is mah game. ;)

Besides, if we didn't have drama going on... who would come visit us? :P

Not everyday you see a small 17 man alliance's chan full of people.

[quote name='Seth Muscarella' date='23 July 2010 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1279862956' post='2385522']
Jgoods, I hope your reign is long; I mean that with all of my heart too.

o/ Athens
o/ Londo
o/ Jgoods
[/quote]
heh, poor jgoods

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1279820167' post='2384558']
Our reputation does not effect the validity of the criticisms I levy against the Sith. Of course, given that you never contest that the Sith are classless in your poorly directed counter-point, I'll assume you already knew this.
[/quote]

Checkmate.

Athens will do just fine with a change in leadership. Londo deserves the break anyhow.

Best of luck to Athens henceforth. :)