The International Banner Contest

seixas

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The contest is now officially closed.  Thanks for all the great submissions everyone, INT has already begun the voting process and we will announce the winner as soon as possible. INT would like to thank everyone who participated in the contest, both the artists and audience :)  Best of luck!

Edited by seixas

Just wanted to let all the nation who submitted entries to the contest know that INT is now in the final round of voting and will be announcing the winner shortly. Thanks for being patient, democracy ftw, but it's a slow process :) Especially with 30+ submissions.

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1281023786' post='2401714']
Damn, wish I saw this, I would have put forward an entry.
Has the winner been decided yet?
[/quote]

No, but it's too late to submit, as they had to end all submissions in order to vote. Otherwise, the vote would never... end.

[quote name='Xerxer' timestamp='1281022808' post='2401702']
Really? :unsure:

Those two seem a little, uhm...
[/quote]
There are different schools of thought within what people think as communism, some schools of thought are very democratic, while others are not so much.

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1281048169' post='2402079']
No, but it's too late to submit, as they had to end all submissions in order to vote. Otherwise, the vote would never... end.
[/quote]

I'm aware that the submissions were over, that's why I said that I wished I had seen this before it ended. I was curious as to who the winner was, thus my question.

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1281096146' post='2402623']
I'm aware that the submissions were over, that's why I said that I wished I had seen this before it ended. I was curious as to who the winner was, thus my question.
[/quote]
They're still voting.

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1281096146' post='2402623']
[/quote]

My bad. I figured since you weren't aware that they were still voting, you might not have been aware that submissions are closed.

INT's just finished going through four straight rounds of voting and we have all finally come to decision on the winner of the contest. Before I announce the winner on behalf of INT I'd like to sincerely thank all who put forth submissions for the contest. We had a great turn out, a ton of awesome submissions, and it was an extremely difficult decision to make. The winner of the contest edged out our second place choice by a single vote, so you'll understand when I say it was a close race.

So without further wasting of your time, congratulations to [color="#444444"][font="arial, sans-serif"][b]Seipher Caim of Sanngetal[/b][/font][/color], the brand new commander of 12,000 of the finest and strongest revolutionaries, $18 Million unmarked and untraceable [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif[/img], and 300 Tech. You'll be contacted in-game to set up a schedule for what aid slots we can fill and when.

Thanks again for everyone who participated and watched the thread. If you'd like to see which submission we choose and how it looks up on the forums, please feel free to drop by :) [url=http://theinternational-cn.com]The International[/url]. While you're there beer and womenz all around.

Peace,
Seixas

/o INT

Edited by seixas

Congratulations Seipher, you really made a great banner, and I knew you were going to win as you can see here:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1279791664' post='2384300']
I think you already killed the competition, really great looking banners.
[/quote]

:P

I tried to change the future with my entries but I failed!

Also seixas can you post the poll results for me see the final classification if possible?