Spåmalöt

[quote name='Erixxxx' date='16 July 2010 - 07:23 AM' timestamp='1279279400' post='2374350']
I take it you've cleared all bad feelings between yourselves and your "mother-alliance"? We wouldn't want anyone to go rogue on you in a few years, would we?
[/quote]

There shouldn't be any bad feelings. :wub:

[quote name='Erixxxx' date='16 July 2010 - 07:23 AM' timestamp='1279279400' post='2374350']
I take it you've cleared all bad feelings between yourselves and your "mother-alliance"? We wouldn't want anyone to go rogue on you in a few years, would we?
[/quote]

Why should there by bad feelings when we've got an alliance pool running on how long it'll take before they come back?

I cannot vouch for the truth of anything stated above. Or below.

:v [spoiler][size="1"]I have August 3rd.[/size][/spoiler]

Edited by MercyFallout

[quote name='zzzptm' date='16 July 2010 - 11:50 AM' timestamp='1279295405' post='2374535']
ALBATROSS!

Also, anyone with a vowel in its nation name or nation bio will be protected by me for the next 30 seconds.

Maybe longer. Who knows? PM me before you start a raid.
[/quote]

Brb raiding Umbrella.

[quote name='Erixxxx' date='16 July 2010 - 06:23 AM' timestamp='1279279400' post='2374350']
[/quote]

Sorry to burst your bubble but we don't have a 'mother-alliance'. A 'mother-alliance' would've had far more posts in this thread than any alliance currently does, except for Spamalot, and they would've been well wishes. To state that the alliance which calls us deserters, has shamed the names of members who worked long and hard for the good of that alliance, and which has insulted us to the point that we will never think about rejoining it, is our 'mother alliance' is the worst joke I've ever heard.

Oh, and the bad feelings between ourselves and IAA are far from cleared, in case you're totally oblivious.

[quote name='Amossio' date='16 July 2010 - 05:21 AM' timestamp='1279272101' post='2374319']
I love mastabadey
[/quote]
:wub: amossio

[quote name='MercyFallout' date='16 July 2010 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1279289167' post='2374432']
Why should there by bad feelings when we've got an alliance pool running on how long it'll take before they come back?

I cannot vouch for the truth of anything stated above. Or below.

:v [spoiler][size="1"]I have August 3rd.[/size][/spoiler]
[/quote]
Funneh, I have August 2nd ;)