Inspirational War for all little countries.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 07:10 PM' timestamp='1276308601' post='2334239']
No Hitler did kill Jews, he just never starved them to death on purpose. [/quote]

:|

[img]http://prop1.org/Prop1NewPic/Holocaust.jpg[/img]

What a fatty. In seriousness, does that look like someone who wasn't starved to death on purpose?

Edited by Mr Damsky

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1276308601' post='2334239']
No Hitler did kill Jews(in fact he killed everyone, Jews being the minority in losses), he just never starved them to death on purpose. They where a expendable labor force tbh, which gave Germany a big advantage in manufacturing. Basically like the slave trade.

And considering German soldiers where eating less in 3 days, then the average person has in 1 meal, does supply evidence to food issues.
[/quote]
[ooc]Of the 14 million holocaust deaths, 6-10m were Jewish. The rest was a hodge-podge of other people deemed "undesireable", so yes, it was the majority.[/ooc]

Anyway, thanks for the money and the memories. A+++ would ZI again.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='11 June 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1276308926' post='2334248']
:|

[img]http://prop1.org/Prop1NewPic/Holocaust.jpg[/img]

What a fatty.
[/quote]

And when your civilization is starving to death, what can you do? There was wide spread starvation in Germany in ww2.

Edited by Islamic Republic

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1276308601' post='2334239']
No Hitler did kill Jews, he just never starved them to death on purpose.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]OOC: What a great guy!

Also, the Jews were by no means a minority in the death toll. Let us exclude the Russian civilian deaths from the war, since most of those were not a result of the concentration camps, but by the time the war was over the Jews were overrepresented in the death toll. Really, there is no denying this unless you have some sort of agenda to push, causing you to deliberately ignore proven historical fact.[/color]

[quote name='The Syndic' date='11 June 2010 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1276309028' post='2334256']
This amuses me, very much.

:OOC: You have clearly never heard of the Wansee Conference :/OOC:
[/quote]

Yeah i have.

The Nazis intended to destroy the Polish nation completely and in 1941 Nazi leadership decided that in 10 to 20 years Polish state was to be fully cleared of any ethnic Poles and settled by German colonists.[3] From the beginning of occupation, German policy was to plunder and exploit Polish territory, turning it into a giant concentration camp for Poles who were to be eventually exterminated as "untermenschen".[3] The policy of plunder and exploitation inflicted enormous material losses to Polish industry, agriculture, infrastructure and cultural landmarks. The cost of the destruction by Germans alone is estimated at approximately €525 billion or $640 billion.[4] The remaining industry was largely destroyed or transported to Russia by Soviet Union occupation forces following the war. Jews wherent the only special pets of Hitler. Polish people would be rounded up every day and "disappear" it was common. Polish losses are also higher then Jewish losses, not only Russia.

ooc: seems that others have already corrected you once again on your horrible history skills. Islamic Republic, honestly, i would stop spouting off nonsense like you are doing. you have no clue what you are talkin about and are simply throwing around any scrap of anything you have heard from some place, somewhere, from some random person. just stop.

[quote name='Lamuella' date='11 June 2010 - 08:16 PM' timestamp='1276308989' post='2334254']
to what strange and terrible land is this thread going?
[/quote]
To the ends of time and hopefully farther. This journey is in technicolor.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='11 June 2010 - 08:23 PM' timestamp='1276309402' post='2334266']
ooc: seems that others have already corrected you once again on your horrible history skills. Islamic Republic, honestly, i would stop spouting off nonsense like you are doing. you have no clue what you are talkin about and are simply throwing around any scrap of anything you have heard from some place, somewhere, from some random person. just stop.
[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_ethnic_Poles a Wiki just like your information :)

From the first day of the war, the round-ups and summary executions of Poles commenced by Wehrmacht, SS and Selbstschutch. Several thousand Polish POWs were also murdered.[11]

Jews arent special everyone suffered.

Poles as well as Jews, were either murdered in mass executions by death squads or sent to prisons and concentration camps.

Many people who died in concentration camps where Polish and Russian, non Jews.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1276309297' post='2334263']
Yeah i have.

The Nazis intended to destroy the Polish nation completely and [color="#0000FF"]in 1941 Nazi leadership decided that in 10 to 20 years Polish state was to be fully cleared of any ethnic Poles and settled by German colonists.[/color][3] From the beginning of occupation, German policy was to plunder and exploit Polish territory, turning it into a giant concentration camp for Poles who were to be eventually exterminated as "untermenschen".[3] The policy of plunder and exploitation inflicted enormous material losses to Polish industry, agriculture, infrastructure and cultural landmarks. The cost of the destruction by Germans alone is estimated at approximately €525 billion or $640 billion.[4] The remaining industry was largely destroyed or transported to Russia by Soviet Union occupation forces following the war. Jews wherent the only special pets of Hitler. Polish people would be rounded up every day and "disappear" it was common. Polish losses are also higher then Jewish losses, not only Russia.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]OOC: Now, how do you suppose Hitler planned to get rid of all those pesky Poles? Did they just magically happen to disappear or did he have them killed? If your point is to say that the Jews were not the only group targeted in the Holocaust then you are correct, but it seems to me that you're trying to defend it, or deny it. Tell me, what are you trying to say?[/color]

[quote name='Beefspari' date='11 June 2010 - 10:24 PM' timestamp='1276309465' post='2334269']
To the ends of time and hopefully farther. This journey is in technicolor.
[/quote]

This thread has officially gone to plaid.

[quote name='Choson' date='11 June 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1276309575' post='2334274']
[/quote]
Plaidmine this thread now.

I never thought I'd see the day that RV and GOONS would see eye-to-eye.

[quote name='Choson' date='11 June 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1276309575' post='2334274']
[/quote]

let me just check the speedometer.

Oh god...

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/t7c2no.png[/IMG]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='11 June 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1276309548' post='2334273']
[color="#0000FF"]OOC: Now, how do you suppose Hitler planned to get rid of all those pesky Poles? Did they just magically happen to disappear or did he have them killed? If your point is to say that the Jews were not the only group targeted in the Holocaust then you are correct, but it seems to me that you're trying to defend it, or deny it. Tell me, what are you trying to say?[/color]
[/quote]

Im just saying they arent special, the starvation was in-fact caused by the blockade, and after recent investigations, much less Jews where found to be killed in concentration camps then stated, apparently anyone who died was considered "Jew" in there reports. They arent the all mighty victims, there third best, if not 4th or 5th.

[quote name='Captain Novolin' date='11 June 2010 - 09:29 PM' timestamp='1276309724' post='2334277']
Plaidmine this thread now.

I never thought I'd see the day that RV and GOONS would see eye-to-eye.
[/quote]I guess the line is drawn at "Holocaust Denial"

It's as good a point as any, I suppose.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 10:30 PM' timestamp='1276309811' post='2334282']
Im just saying they arent special, the starvation was in-fact caused by the blockade, and after recent investigations, much less Jews where found to be killed in concentration camps then stated, apparently anyone who died was considered "Jew" in there reports. They arent the all mighty victims, there third best, if not 4th or 5th.
[/quote]

I'm laughing here. No really, this is the best inaccuracy I have ever seen.

Now, what does that have to do with your silly crusade?

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 10:30 PM' timestamp='1276309811' post='2334282']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]OOC: Actually, the starvation was caused by the fact the Germans barely fed them. If they kept them alive at all they provided very little. Just enough to keep them working for a few months before they died of exhaustion. Also, is it really important the manner in which they were killed? It does not change the fact the Holocaust was a systematic extermination of the Jewish people.

And who's recent reports are these? Do they come from people with connections to neo-Nazi groups? If so, then I am sure those will be reliable and impartial.[/color]

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='11 June 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1276309919' post='2334286']
I'm laughing here. No really, this is the best inaccuracy I have ever seen.

Now, what does that have to do with your silly crusade?
[/quote]

Nothing decided the thread needed a change from the rage.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1276309487' post='2334270']
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_ethnic_Poles a Wiki just like your information :)

From the first day of the war, the round-ups and summary executions of Poles commenced by Wehrmacht, SS and Selbstschutch. Several thousand Polish POWs were also murdered.[11]

Jews arent special everyone suffered.

Poles as well as Jews, were either murdered in mass executions by death squads or sent to prisons and concentration camps.

Many people who died in concentration camps where Polish and Russian, non Jews.
[/quote]
ooc: Wiki is for idiots.

as for where i got my info, it is called books. like those in my collection written by scholars and historians as well as college courses since i am a history major.

Yes, many people died in those camps that were non-Jewish, but the vast majority were Jewish. Poles tended to die in the Warsaw Ghetto and other ghettos in Poland. They were not mass exterminated as those in the concentration camps were. they died for many reasons including bombings from the Allied powers retaking Poland.