Inspirational War for all little countries.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 08:30 PM' timestamp='1276302635' post='2334087']
Warned on the OWF? try banned 3 times by the same person as well as being constantly harassed both in game and the forums, all i wanted was a 5 letter Sorry in private(no witnesses). What happened more IAA harassment and laughing. You will feel my wraith for your bad behavior i will not tolerate your alliance members behavior any longer, as this war proved. And voodoo nova was hardly the only one, just the first and most important.
[/quote]

Bad behavior! They need to be punished! Because my feelings are hurt and waahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Get over it. Didn't anyone ever teach you that "sticks and stones" crap? Or something similar? If words get to you this easily, you are not long for this game.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chimaera' date='11 June 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1276302751' post='2334090']
Wait, I got it wrong? You're attacking an alliance ingame over something that happened on IRC?

I apologize for the inaccuracy of my first post, but I can assure you, all that you are causing is more harassment and laughing. If there is one thing my alliance is terrific at, it is making fun of imbeciles.
[/quote]

Nope, im attacking your alliance for constantly stalking me, trying to provoke me, harassing me, as well as actively trying to get me banned for any reason, granted you try hard. And this isnt IRC its in-game/forums. You refuse to stop, you refuse to apologize, i will never stop. Serves you right, and my great victory granted by God for fighting the good fight.

You honestly thought id sit there and let random people harass me? Who i didnt even know? Im not like other noobs i wont tolerate it.

Edited by Islamic Republic

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 07:35 PM' timestamp='1276302894' post='2334093']
Nope, im attacking your alliance for constantly stalking me, trying to provoke me, harassing me, as well as actively trying to get me banned for any reason, granted you try hard. And this isnt IRC its in-game/forums. You refuse to stop, you refuse to apologize, i will never stop. Serves you right, and my great victory granted by God for fighting the good fight.
[/quote]
Present your proof. I would like to see proof of harassment by any Imperial. I have a sneaking suspicion you're just making this stuff up in a futile attempt to get some attention and maybe feel better about some perceived slight given to you.

Not that I will actually do anything about it, mind you - I would just like to know why on earth one of my best members would waste time dealing with you.

[quote name='roymustang' date='11 June 2010 - 06:35 PM' timestamp='1276302893' post='2334091']
Bad behavior! They need to be punished! Because my feelings are hurt and waahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Get over it. Didn't anyone ever teach you that "sticks and stones" crap? Or something similar? If words get to you this easily, you are not long for this game.
[/quote]

My feelings arent hurt im just irritated by there constant harassment. Which provoked me to go into a suicidal war to shut them up and leave me the hell alone.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1276302894' post='2334093']

You honestly thought id sit there and let random people harass me? Who i didnt even know? Im not like other noobs i wont tolerate it.
[/quote]

Why would anyone apologize when you attacked IAA?

[quote name='Chimaera' date='11 June 2010 - 06:38 PM' timestamp='1276303090' post='2334095']
Present your proof. I would like to see proof of harassment by any Imperial. I have a sneaking suspicion you're just making this stuff up in a futile attempt to get some attention and maybe feel better about some perceived slight given to you.

Not that I will actually do anything about it, mind you - I would just like to know why on earth one of my best members would waste time dealing with you.
[/quote]

If you want proof pm me in game these boards are highly biased from what ive witnessed, and i dont want to get in trouble, but of course you want it all here so i can be banned for name slandering right? Yeah i know how that works, someone provokes me i say stop trolling even when they are, and bam im banned.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1276303107' post='2334096']
My feelings arent hurt im just irritated by there constant harassment. Which provoked me to go into a suicidal war to shut them up and leave me the hell alone.
[/quote]
There are remedies for that that would avoid you getting turned into a mockery... which you've done pretty well to yourself. So forgive me if I just laugh at you now, for your useless symbolic actions (and to a lesser extent laugh at RV for thinking this has anything to do with GOONS - they're hired guns, nothing more).

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 06:30 PM' timestamp='1276302635' post='2334087']
Warned on the OWF? try banned 3 times by the same person as well as being constantly harassed both in game and the forums, all i wanted was a 5 letter Sorry in private(no witnesses). What happened more IAA harassment and laughing. You will feel my wraith for your bad behavior i will not tolerate your alliance members behavior any longer, as this war proved. And voodoo nova was hardly the only one, just the first and most important.
[/quote]
Wait, how is it Voodoo Nova's fault that you broke numerous rules and got your self banned twice?

Sure he reported you but you jumped into a no-discussion thread and had a heated argument with a mod over the rules of the forum. You posted things that are against the rules and think it's someone else's fault you got in trouble? Would you have gone to war with anyone who pointed out you were breaking the rules? Is your sense of morality and justice "getting back at anyone who tries to enforce the rules of the game I'm playing" ? You first got banned because your forum name didn't match your nation ruler name. This is a rule of the forums and is non-negotiable. How is it Voodoo Nova's fault that you decided to ignore it?

We're all laughing at you because you keep coming back and getting yourself banned. It's not our fault you keep doing it.

And believe me, nobody is feeling your "wraith" (ew?), and nobody ever will. Nobody is hurting from your attacks. Nobody is shamed by the war. Nobody thinks you're doing the morally right thing (except RV I guess). Nobody is impressed at the damage you did (or claimed to do). Nobody is impressed with your harbor (everyone has harbor, FYI). In fact, everyone but you probably profited from this whole thing. And if you keep doing it for some deluded sense of justice, we'll just have fun laughing at you some more while you lie about having done tens of millions of damage again.

And you never even attacked Voodoo Nova anyway. You just hit random people in IAA because of your temper tantrum.

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='Beefspari' date='11 June 2010 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1276303806' post='2334109']
Wait, how is it Voodoo Nova's fault that you broke numerous rules and got your self banned twice?

Sure he reported you but you jumped into a no-discussion thread and had a heated argument with a mod over the rules of the forum. You posted things that are against the rules and think it's someone else's fault you got in trouble? Would you have gone to war with anyone who pointed out you were breaking the rules? Is your sense of morality and justice "getting back at anyone who tries to enforce the rules of the game I'm playing" ? You first got banned because your forum name didn't match your nation ruler name. This is a rule of the forums and is non-negotiable. How is it Voodoo Nova's fault that you decided to ignore it?

We're all laughing at you because you keep coming back and getting yourself banned. It's not our fault you keep doing it.

And believe me, nobody is feeling your "wraith" (ew?), and nobody ever will. Nobody is hurting from your attacks. Nobody is shamed by the war. Nobody thinks you're doing the morally right thing (except RV I guess). Nobody is impressed at the damage you did (or claimed to do). Nobody is impressed with your harbor (everyone has harbor, FYI). In fact, everyone but you probably profited from this whole thing. And if you keep doing it for some deluded sense of justice, we'll just have fun laughing at you some more while you lie about having done tens of millions of damage again.

And you never even attacked Voodoo Nova anyway. You just hit random people in IAA because of your temper tantrum.
[/quote]

Wanna explain why Biazt or Voodoo Nova didnt get banned when provocking and mocking me in FRONT of mods. Eh? But i get banned for calling Biazt a troll, somethings fishy. The fact that Voodoo Nova reported me what? 4 times? Only the first time was i single handedly was responsible for, which he did over a dispute not a "follow rules" thing.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='11 June 2010 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1276300511' post='2334045']
[color="#0000FF"]If you consider me to be such a danger to your alliance might I suggest you do something about it?

As for your "fact," I could care less if they're true or not. It is all childish bickering over specifics to me. What is important is that this fellow, despite all odds, did quite the number on you, and more importantly he was not afraid to stand up to you. For that I salute him. The world needs more people like that man.[/color]
[/quote]

I like how you take someone's empty and unsubstantiated claims as truth. There are multiple people saying that he hardly did anything to them, while he got stomped.

And we don't consider you a danger. Not in the slightest. Want to know why that is? Because you're all talk and no action. You make empty threats to alliances and then try to goad them into attacking you. War doesn't work like that. One day, you'll be the one on the chopping block and no one is going to be sympathetic to your cause or your pleas for mercy and help.

Trust me, every time you post, our alliance laughs. :laugh:

Edited by Choson

The way you guys think you can bully, harass and stalk new players online for your own pleasures. And are shocked when they do something about it, try this in real life, see how far you go before you get a broken nose, or a restraining order. Ive got so much rage over the things youve said, the way you acted, the fact you refuse to stop this behavior, the only thing that seems right to me, is the burning to the ground of your alliance. Ill fight for my right to be unmolested, i wont stop, youll see more of me soon, i promise, and now i actually understand the war system so you watch and see what i can do, if you think doing over 120x my nations value in damage was bad, wait till you see what i do next.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 09:06 PM' timestamp='1276304796' post='2334136']
The way you guys think you can bully, harass and stalk new players online for your own pleasures. And are shocked when they do something about it, try this in real life, see how far you go before you get a broken nose, or a restraining order. Ive got so much rage over the things youve said, the way you acted, the fact you refuse to stop this behavior, the only thing that seems right to me, is the burning to the ground of your alliance. Ill fight for my right to be unmolested, i wont stop, youll see more of me soon, i promise, and now i actually understand the war system so you watch and see what i can do, if you think doing over 120x my nations value in damage was bad, wait till you see what i do next.
[/quote]
Should I be taking that as a threat from you to the alliance of my very dear friend, Chimaera? Because I would take that threat seriously... actually not at all but I would be completely willing to let GGA nations argue with GOONS nations for the right to roll you when a slot opens.

[quote]He's got so much rage. :wub:[/quote]
Quick get the Sith in here, we must turn him immediately!

[quote name='Choson' date='11 June 2010 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1276304459' post='2334128']
One day, you'll be the one on the chopping block and no one is going to be sympathetic to your cause or your pleas for mercy and help.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I thank you for confirming my suspicions. I had known that GOONS had designs on all that dare speak up for the oppressed. When you cannot defeat your critics through logic and righteous actions you instead try to silence through force. Other more worthy world leaders have tried, such as the NPO for example, and failed. I still remain, unbeaten. If you think you scare me then you truly do not understand me and that will be your undoing.

Also, do not confuse my disregard for "facts" as a disregard for truth. There is a difference. Fact can back up truth, and I use facts. You on the other hand use "facts," deliberately spun to tell a lie. That I cannot and will not stand for. Islamic Republic is right about you, and his cause is just. GOONS has harassed new nations for a long time, and deliberately make things unbearable for these rulers. All decent men are disgusted by you, and you will soon realize that you are very much alone in this world.[/color]

[quote name='roymustang' date='11 June 2010 - 09:12 PM' timestamp='1276305103' post='2334146']
[/quote]

[i]So[/i] that's why RV's so interested in this thread!

[quote name='roymustang' date='11 June 2010 - 07:12 PM' timestamp='1276305103' post='2334146']
I would be completely willing to let GGA nations argue with GOONS nations for the right to roll you when a slot opens.
[/quote]
Are you challenging us to a declare-off? [img]http://cngoons.com/Board/Smileys/CN%20Emotes/clint.gif[/img]

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1276304796' post='2334136']
[/quote]
They are nice to me :D And I'm new. Did you ever think its the approach your taking mate?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='11 June 2010 - 09:13 PM' timestamp='1276305205' post='2334150']
[color="#0000FF"]I thank you for confirming my suspicions. I had known that GOONS had designs on all that dare speak up for the oppressed. When you cannot defeat your critics through logic and righteous actions you instead try to silence through force. Other more worthy world leaders have tried, such as the NPO for example, and failed. I still remain, unbeaten. If you think you scare me then you truly do not understand me and that will be your undoing.

Also, do not confuse my disregard for "facts" as a disregard for truth. There is a difference. Fact can back up truth, and I use facts. You on the other hand use "facts," deliberately spun to tell a lie. That I cannot and will not stand for. Islamic Republic is right about you, and his cause is just. GOONS has harassed new nations for a long time, and deliberately make things unbearable for these rulers. All decent men are disgusted by you, and you will soon realize that you are very much alone in this world.[/color]
[/quote]

You aren't oppressed. You are an intellectual coward. You are "unbeaten" because you run away from any threat while puffing out your chest like a paper tiger.

As for your point about "facts", show us how Islamic Republic is right and we are wrong. Show us your incontrovertible proof. Show it to the whole world.

As for silencing you, why would we want to do that? Like I said, every time you pontificate about how "great" you are and how "evil" GOONS are, we laugh, because we know you are a pompous, vapid windbag who's tired and boring propaganda campaign is empty and uproarious.

[quote name='Beefspari' date='11 June 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1276305410' post='2334156']
Are you challenging us to a declare-off? [img]http://cngoons.com/Board/Smileys/CN%20Emotes/clint.gif[/img]
[/quote]
I just might be.

[quote name='roymustang' date='11 June 2010 - 07:12 PM' timestamp='1276305103' post='2334146']
Should I be taking that as a threat from you to the alliance of my very dear friend, Chimaera? Because I would take that threat seriously... actually not at all but I would be completely willing to let GGA nations argue with GOONS nations for the right to roll you when a slot opens.

[/quote]

The threats been on the table since June 1, bring it.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1276304073' post='2334115']
Wanna explain why Biazt or Voodoo Nova didnt get banned when provocking and mocking me in FRONT of mods. Eh? But i get banned for calling Biazt a troll, somethings fishy. The fact that Voodoo Nova reported me what? 4 times? Only the first time was i single handedly was responsible for, which he did over a dispute not a "follow rules" thing.
[/quote]
Rules that you have broken:
1. Not having the correct forum name.
-Automatic Ban until name change. +20 Warn.

2. Discussing Moderation Issues
-20% warn increase

3. Claiming Mod Bias
-40% warn increase

4. Discussion in a moderation forum. 2x
-20%-40% warn.

To be honest, you should have already been banned. And to answer why Voodoo is "stalking" and "Harassing you", is that we all as members of the CN community have an obligation to report rule breakers. I would report you in a heartbeat if i saw a rule was broken.

[quote name='Choson' date='11 June 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1276305812' post='2334163']
You aren't oppressed. You are an intellectual coward. You are "unbeaten" because you run away from any threat while puffing out your chest like a paper tiger.

As for your point about "facts", show us how Islamic Republic is right and we are wrong. Show us your incontrovertible proof. Show it to the whole world.

As for silencing you, why would we want to do that? Like I said, every time you pontificate about how "great" you are and how "evil" GOONS are, we laugh, because we know you are a pompous, vapid windbag who's tired and boring propaganda campaign is empty and uproarious.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I have never stated I was oppressed. Also, by what definition do you define coward? I have not ever run from a fight. In fact, I have stated repeatedly that should GOONS ever attack me I will forfeit any assistance from my alliance and face GOONS alone.

Do not mistake me for a fool. I have no interest in running into your loving arms just yet. I am aware that when the fight does come I will be alone. David against Goliath, and I plan to be ready. No, when I arrive I shall not do so in a flash of blazing glory. No, I will be a shining light, and I shall remain a thorn in your side for months. When I am ready then I shall come, and you will not be able to do a thing about me.

As for the proof, I have it. I have said it. I have a proven record of being right. It was I who first exposed Pacifica's betrayal of Polaris. Although I was mocked, I was vindicated. My words were proven true when Doitzel emerged with the fact. I was also right about Pacifica's decline, and how the original GOONS was working against the interests of the Pacific in the months leading to the UjP. I was right when I said FAN could not be trusted. Say what you will, but I am a prophet. Everything I say in time proves correct.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='11 June 2010 - 09:32 PM' timestamp='1276306330' post='2334175']
[color="#0000FF"]Everything I say in time proves correct.[/color]
[/quote]
If you're throwing your weight behind this fool, prepare to have your streak broken.