Inspirational War for all little countries.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1276312506' post='2334356']
If there goal was to truly exterminate all of the Jews, they could of easily completed it before D-day liberated camps.
[/quote]That's the worst Holocaust denial argument I have ever seen.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1276312506' post='2334356']
If there goal was to truly exterminate all of the Jews, they could of easily completed it before D-day liberated camps.
[/quote]

Hahaha! Yes. The extermination of an entire people is just that easy.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1276312506' post='2334356']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]OOC: Germany had death camps and labor camps. In both camps the final outcome was the same. The only difference was how long it took. If you were fit, they'd work you to death for as long as they could. Months, even years. The V2 factories were powered by Jewish slave labor. The death camps were for those who wouldn't be too productive. So yes, they were wanting to kill the Jews. All of them. If that were not the case why did they start shooting concentration camp interns as soon as Allies approached a camp? They only let some live because they ran out of bullets a lot of the time.[/color]

[/quote]

OOC: Not really. Think about it. If they did just start killing Jews in the way that would make it as easy as you say. The war would have been over far sooner.

Edited by Ashok

[quote name='Ashok' date='11 June 2010 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1276312829' post='2334365']
OOC: Not really. Think about it. If they did just start killing Jews in the way that would make it as easy as you say. The war would have been over far sooner.
[/quote]

Yeah cause the Jews would be dead.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 09:21 PM' timestamp='1276312883' post='2334367']
Im not denying it, its just blown out of proportion.
[/quote]
That's the worst Holocaust denial backpedal I have ever seen.

Edited by ControlVolume

This is always my favorite way to gauge intelligence of people.

What do you think of Iran?

What do you think of Hama's and Hezbollah.

What do you think of North Korea, And Saddam's Iraq.

You can usually tell how smart people are by there responses.

Edited by Islamic Republic

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1276312921' post='2334371']
Yeah cause the Jews would be dead.
[/quote]

OOC: No because the rest of the world would have jumped on Hitler. And we might have dropped the bomb on Berlin instead of Japan

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1276312883' post='2334367']
Im not denying it, its just blown out of proportion.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]OOC: There are different degrees of Holocaust denial. From outright denial to those who say "Oh, it really wasn't [i]that[/i] bad." And no, you're not being objective at all. You're not being rational at all. In fact, it appears that you are trying to defend the Holocaust.

There is a difference between trying to get the facts straight on something, while still acknowledging it as the great tragedy it is, and completely ignoring any wrong doing by the Nazis. You are saying that genocide is similar to the unintended civilian deaths in all wars. It isn't. It is completely different.[/color]

[quote name='Ashok' date='11 June 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1276313061' post='2334377']
OOC: No because the rest of the world would have jumped on Hitler. And we might have dropped the bomb on Berlin instead of Japan
[/quote]

I doubt it, they got away with killing millions right? no-one knew right ^.~?

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1276313021' post='2334374']

[/quote]
Please tell us your own responses to these questions.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 10:23 PM' timestamp='1276313021' post='2334374']

[/quote]
OOC: No because that does not tell how smart they are. Obviously you are so arrogant to even see the mistakes in your argument. And people have different opinions about different things. OPINIONS are not facts. Like I could stand here and say Hitler was a great man, and someone can say he isn't.(Obviously he isnt)But it is our opinions that we stick to my friend. Your ramblings are insufficient arguments. Your already trying to switch subjects because you are WRONG. Common psychological defense maneuver.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='11 June 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1276313152' post='2334378']
[color="#0000FF"]OOC: There are different degrees of Holocaust denial. From outright denial to those who say "Oh, it really wasn't [i]that[/i] bad." And no, you're not being objective at all. You're not being rational at all. In fact, it appears that you are trying to defend the Holocaust.

There is a difference between trying to get the facts straight on something, while still acknowledging it as the great tragedy it is, and completely ignoring any wrong doing by the Nazis. You are saying that genocide is similar to the unintended civilian deaths in all wars. It isn't. It is completely different.[/color]
[/quote]

What makes an unintended death in your books? We all know Russians, Allied Forces, Poles, Ukrainians systematically rounded up and exterminated Germans to, is that so much different?

[quote name='Likish' date='11 June 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1276313257' post='2334381']
OOC: No because that does not tell how smart they are. Obviously you are so arrogant to even see the mistakes in your argument. And people have different opinions about different things. OPINIONS are not facts. Like I could stand here and say Hitler was a great man, and someone can say he isn't.(Obviously he isnt)But it is our opinions that we stick to my friend. Your ramblings are insufficient arguments. Your already trying to switch subjects because you are WRONG. Common psychological defense maneuver.
[/quote]

It does measure your smarts, your ability to understand a situation and not told what it is.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1276313328' post='2334383']
It does measure your smarts, your ability to understand a situation and not told what it is.
[/quote]
OOC: Your smarts? Obviously you don't have the "smarts" or English is not your first language.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 11:29 PM' timestamp='1276313328' post='2334383']
[/quote]

I'd love to know your sources in the Iranian government. Heck, I think a lot of people would love to know your sources.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1276313157' post='2334379']
I doubt it, they got away with killing millions right? no-one knew right ^.~?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]OOC: Except you're forgetting that the war wasn't about the Holocaust. It was about Germany's aggressive expansion and militarism. It's defeat was also inevitable. Even if they had managed to complete the job people would have taken note of the fact that Europe's large Jewish community had disappeared. Investigations would be had. And let's suppose people didn't notice. Mass graves would have been uncovered eventually. People would investigate. Face it, you can't cover up mass murder. Especially in a small place like Europe.[/color]

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 10:23 PM' timestamp='1276313021' post='2334374']

[/quote]

I usually just ask people to explain irony.

Oh, and here's another gauge of intelligence: If they confuse ignorance for stupidity.

Edited by Dr Beefstupid

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 09:29 PM' timestamp='1276313328' post='2334383']
[/quote]
"Guys, the Holocaust isn't real. The only reason people think it was real is because they were told it was real, but you see, I understand the Holocaust situation. I was [i]there[/i], man."

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1276313328' post='2334383']
[/quote]It's irrelevant though! One's views on those situations have nothing to do with the [b]mountain[/b] of evidence confirmed by [b]every credible historian in the world[/b] that the Holocaust took place. Those are [b]facts.[/b] Those are mass graves in the Polish countryside.

You have not quoted a single source this entire time, you're just spouting off baseless rhetoric. You're sitting around saying "but isn't it interesting that..." and relaying no information apart from your own skewed opinions.

You are Glenn Beck. Congratulations.

So Islamic Republic, could you please provide your answers to that set of questions you use to gauge intelligence? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='11 June 2010 - 09:30 PM' timestamp='1276313424' post='2334385']
I'd love to know your sources in the Iranian government. Heck, I think a lot of people would love to know your sources.
[/quote]

Irans not as bad as you believe, there just villianized by the west and picked on. Just like Russia is.

Edited by Islamic Republic

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1276313696' post='2334394']
Irans not as bad as you believe, there just villianized by the west and picked on. Just like Russia is.
[/quote]

I can't believe I'm getting sucked into this...

No, the Iranian people are great. I have some friends who are from Iran. The Iranian government on the other hand is Something Awful.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1276313696' post='2334394']
[/quote]
Yeah "The west" just gangs up on poor Iran and Russia and pushes them around during recess.