Inspirational War for all little countries.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='11 June 2010 - 02:31 PM' timestamp='1276284698' post='2333525']
[color="#0000FF"]Of course, I doubt GOONS doesn't teach you fellows that anarchy isn't the end of all things.[/color]
[/quote]

So what you're saying is GOONS teaches people that anarchy is not the end, right? Man, your triple-negative is confusing.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1276286993' post='2333571']
Well who did, GOONS declare war on, Oh right me![/quote]
Some IAA guy dropped in to tell us about your hilarious sitcom. He offhandedly mentioned he'd pay us if we went to war with you. GOONS like money. GOONS like war. GOONS like threads like this one. Seemed the obvious choice.

Doesn't mean we're allied with IAA.

Also: Are you claiming we destroyed $8m in pure infrastructure?

I, for one, would like to see some screenshots of this amazing battle that took place. I requested them of Islamic Republic via private message when I heard of this feat, but he suddenly ceased communications with me after the request.

[quote name='Beefspari' date='11 June 2010 - 02:19 PM' timestamp='1276287547' post='2333588']
Some IAA guy dropped in to tell us about your hilarious sitcom. He offhandedly mentioned he'd pay us if we went to war with you. GOONS like money. GOONS like war. GOONS like threads like this one. Seemed the obvious choice.

Doesn't mean we're allied with IAA.

Also: Are you claiming we destroyed $8m in pure infrastructure?
[/quote]

Unfortunately i dont have enough evidence to say your not allied with them. I do have 2-3 days of GOONS telling me im going to pay for declaring war on there allies IAA, but shortly after your talks someone seemed to have smack them around cause they changed there story :)

Maybe im wrong and you arent allies of IAA, but i dont have proof to support this, so unfortunately i cant agree with this statement.

Also: Are you claiming we destroyed $8m in pure infrastructure? <- where did i say this?

Edited by Islamic Republic

[quote name='ktarthan' date='11 June 2010 - 02:20 PM' timestamp='1276287614' post='2333591']
I, for one, would like to see some screenshots of this amazing battle that took place. I requested them of Islamic Republic via private message when I heard of this feat, but he suddenly ceased communications with me after the request.
[/quote]
I, too, asked for confirmation of ground attacks on me, yet didn't get it. Are you hiding something?

[quote name='Captain Novolin' date='11 June 2010 - 02:34 PM' timestamp='1276288475' post='2333618']
I, too, asked for confirmation of ground attacks on me, yet didn't get it. Are you hiding something?
[/quote]

Apparently you believe there "fake" so there's no point showing you them if there all fake, and i never had a plane, right?, even though at my highest i had more tech and infra then you do now.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 02:38 PM' timestamp='1276288685' post='2333626']
Apparently you believe there "fake" so there's no point showing you them if there all fake, and i never had a plane, right?, even though at my highest i had more tech and infra then you do now.
[/quote]
You could show me more than just the text, why not a screenshot of these? And the only reason you had more tech at your peak than I do now is because I sold 50 of it part-way through the war. On top of this, my infra is about to skyrocket, waiting on a single trade agreement to be accepted. I'm not arguing you never had planes, as I did lose one (1) airplane to them, but I'm arguing your bombers, since you never used them against me.

Edit: Even more reasonable, why not the text including my name? If you claim to have done 112 infra damage to me, why can't you add it up? All that is there is 20.09 from two cruise missiles on day one, your only attacks.

Edited by Captain Novolin

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1276288283' post='2333612']
Unfortunately i dont have enough evidence to say your not allied with them.
[/quote]

That's how it works. Guilty until proven innocent, guys. Look it up.

Islamic, likewise, I don't have enough evidence to say that your nation didn't cause the outbreak of serious diseases all throughout the world. Prove this isn't the case immediately.

Edited by Dr Beefstupid

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 02:31 PM' timestamp='1276288283' post='2333612']
Also: Are you claiming we destroyed $8m in pure infrastructure? <- where did i say this?
[/quote]
In response to my question on what happened to that 8m you said you spent it all on infra which got bombed/CMed away. You have no money now and are at ZI. So did we destroy 8m in pure infra or are you changing your story again?

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 02:38 PM' timestamp='1276288685' post='2333626']
[/quote]
We believe they're fake because they [b]are[/b] fake. None of the people you claim to have attacked had anywhere near enough money for you to have stolen several million -- even if you had succeeded. Their charts show their NS drops, their infra shows how much it changed, and none of them were sent any battle reports like the ones you're claiming. You say you did hundreds of infra in damages when anyone can clearly see how much the infra changed and know you're making it up. You spiraled into anarchy and had single digit soldiers within a day. You never pulled off GAs or any other attacks for that matter.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='11 June 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1276284698' post='2333525']
[color="#0000FF"]Anarchy doesn't mean a thing these days. I've been there quite a few times but that never has stopped me. Of course, I doubt GOONS doesn't teach you fellows that anarchy isn't the end of all things. Might I suggest joining a decent alliance? Perhaps you may pick up a thing or two.

And you, Islamic Republic, I salute you. Any enemy of GOONS is a hero in my eyes, and I assure you, one day I too will give to them a crushing defeat.[/color]
[/quote]You know it was the ZI we were talking about, right? Also, given how many [s]completely unbacked[/s] totally true and likely to happen threats you've thrown at us, I think you should take down that "Peace Mode Warrior" tag on your name. It just doesn't suit you any more.

That said, please do keep posting. Your responses to anything even slightly anti (or pro) GOONS are always the highlight of my day.

o/ RV

@Islamic - Dude, if we don't believe you and are saying you're faking, why WOULDN'T you post the screenshots to disprove us? Unless, of course, you don't have them cause they don't exist :/.

I'm happy to just trawl you, but looking over your nation here: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=407501

You are totally full of crap. The biggest tell is soldiers lost. You lost less than 600 soldiers. I lost more than 600 soldiers on my first day of Quad attacks. Even with successful attacks you lose soldiers. At your assumed level, you haven't "thrashed" anyone, maybe got in a couple of successful or even unsuccessful attacks.

The only way you could have made/destroyed money is had a ground attack from a wealthy goon fail and donate you some cash, but even so, you have nothing left for it. Everything you have bought is gone. Even a newbie goon can have access to several million in their first week with tech deals. A newbie with millions to toss around isn't even a big deal.

Bottom line: You have nothing left, any damage you done is only a scratch to what most veteran players earn in a day.

I'm sure you enjoy feeling good about yourself for this made up victory, or trawling other more successful people, but in the end, it's not a big deal. This thread is just a fun diversion in between actual and more interesting conflicts in game.

Edited by Furril

[quote name='Archanis' date='11 June 2010 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1276289281' post='2333646']
You know it was the ZI we were talking about, right? Also, given how many [s]completely unbacked[/s] totally true and likely to happen threats you've thrown at us, I think you should take down that "Peace Mode Warrior" tag on your name. It just doesn't suit you any more.

That said, please do keep posting. Your responses to anything even slightly anti (or pro) GOONS are always the highlight of my day.

o/ RV

@Islamic - Dude, if we don't believe you and are saying you're faking, why WOULDN'T you post the screenshots to disprove us? Unless, of course, you don't have them cause they don't exist :/.
[/quote]

Cause unfortunately i dont have any messages from the 6th and before in my mailbox....(im assuming auto deleted?) I did save a majority of them in a text file.

[quote name='Furril' date='11 June 2010 - 02:54 PM' timestamp='1276289653' post='2333658']
I'm happy to just troll you, but looking over your nation here: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=407501

You are totally full of crap. The biggest tell is soldiers lost. You lost less than 600 soldiers. Even with successful attacks you lose soldiers. At your assumed level, you haven't "thrashed" anyone, maybe got in a couple of successful or even unsuccessful attacks.

The only way you could have made/destroyed money is had a ground attack from a wealthy goon fail and donate you some cash, but even so, you have nothing left for it. Everything you have bought is gone. Even a newbie goon can have access to several million in their first week with tech deals. A newbie with millions to toss around isn't even a big deal.

Bottom line: You have nothing left, any damage you done is only a scratch to what most veteran players earn in a day.

I'm sure you enjoy feeling good about yourself for this made up victory, or trolling other more successful people, but in the end, it's not a big deal. This thread is just a fun diversion in between actual and more interesting conflicts in game.
[/quote]

I did attack wealthy targets, i attacked tech deal drops for maximum effect, the reason i lost the war was the resulting aid drop x5 which quickly ended my ability to launch new counter offensives. As that 6mil was quickly out shined in that 24mil aid you dropped.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 04:54 PM' timestamp='1276289655' post='2333659']
Cause unfortunately i dont have any messages from the 6th and before in my mailbox....(im assuming auto deleted?) I did save a majority of them in a text file.
[/quote]

Sure... a "text file".

[quote name='Choson' date='11 June 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1276289902' post='2333671']
Sure... a "text file".
[/quote]

Well then why was i ZI'd late last night after so long? Eh? Youd think 5 nations being aid dropped would be able to do it much sooner, to a nation with 95-115 infra(pre-war).

You took money, then spent it on infra (instead of on soldiers, sitting out the war, then building later with whatever's left ) and then got pounded into dust by 3 people much, much stronger than you.

And in this text file, you didn't happen to save the ruler names, did you, because if you have logs for a ground attack on me with my name, I'd be less likely to call it a fake.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 01:56 PM' timestamp='1276289764' post='2333665']
I did attack wealthy targets, i attacked tech deal drops for maximum effect, the reason i lost the war was the resulting aid drop x5 which quickly ended my ability to launch new counter offensives. As that 6mil was quickly out shined in that 24mil aid you dropped.
[/quote]

I'd say the reason you lost was beause you apparently have absolutely no idea what you're doing.

Even if you did somehow have 6m at one point, what the heck did you do with it all? If you had even spent [i]half[/i] of that, you could have jumped to over 500 infra (from the 115 you stated), and had at least a chance of counter-attacking.

But wait, didn't you say you thrashed us? How could you thrash us if you couldn't counter offensively? Maybe stop trying to play two different sympathy cards at the same time, and your story might be a little more believable.

[quote name='Choson' date='11 June 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1276289902' post='2333671']
Sure... a "text file".
[/quote]

Unfortunately at the 7th i already lost the war and my ability to fight goons, it was nothing but stalling so this is about as good as it gets at the 7th. (non GOON victim at this point in the war)

http://img571.imageshack.us/i/pepto.png/

[quote name='ktarthan' date='11 June 2010 - 03:12 PM' timestamp='1276290761' post='2333715']
I'd say the reason you lost was beause you apparently have absolutely no idea what you're doing.

Even if you did somehow have 6m at one point, what the heck did you do with it all? If you had even spent [i]half[/i] of that, you could have jumped to over 500 infra (from the 115 you stated), and had at least a chance of counter-attacking.

But wait, didn't you say you thrashed us? How could you thrash us if you couldn't counter offensively? Maybe stop trying to play two different sympathy cards at the same time, and your story might be a little more believable.
[/quote]

i jumped up more then 64(war time high 69.??) tech more then 400(War time high 515 infra)(and maintained it at first), so yeah i did buy alot, also a real air force, countless tanks etc etc.

So far this is quite the inspirational war. Here's what I've learned:

It doesn't matter if you trash talk, bite off more than you can chew, and get ganged up on by three different alliances. You can just lie about the results and then everyone* will call you a hero.

[size="1"]*By everyone, I mean Rebel Virginia.[/size]

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1276291273' post='2333745']
i jumped up more then 64(war time high 69.??) tech more then 350(War time high 515 infra)(and maintained it at first), so yeah i did buy alot, also a real air force, countless tanks etc etc.
[/quote]
Maybe you could have used that military (and the 2m you claimed to have stolen after we hit you) to actually attack instead of just standing there.

[quote name='Captain Novolin' date='11 June 2010 - 03:25 PM' timestamp='1276291523' post='2333761']
Maybe you could have used that military (and the 2m you claimed to have stolen after we hit you) to actually attack instead of just standing there.
[/quote]

I did on the 4th-6th. But on the 7th i was forced to re-center my efforts back to IAA, due to overwhelming aid drop, and ganging.

[quote name='Islamic Republic' date='11 June 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1276291673' post='2333767']
I did on the 4th-6th. But on the 7th i was forced to re-center my efforts back to IAA, due to overwhelming aid drop, and ganging.
[/quote]
I had plenty of money, and even showed multiple tech deals in my aid history, why didn't you attack me?