Argent Announcement.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You made me read few lines like HAHA you clicked, actually we had elections. While this is quite common nowdays, does it really hurt you to post election results with the correct headline? I mean people who don't care won't be mad and people who care will read it anyways.

Nothing against you, this is just the point for me where I had enough of "interesting" elections :v:

[quote name='alyster' date='08 June 2010 - 06:12 PM' timestamp='1276045906' post='2329415']
You made me read few lines like HAHA you clicked, actually we had elections. While this is quite common nowdays, does it really hurt you to post election results with the correct headline? I mean people who don't care won't be mad and people who care will read it anyways.

Nothing against you, this is just the point for me where I had enough of "interesting" elections :v:
[/quote]

Yes, yes it does hurt me. In fact I cry at night when people make things easy for others.

[quote name='James Dahl' date='08 June 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1276030816' post='2329149']
Hey I remember you, I fought you in that godawful mess a few months back.
Congrats on your gov position :)
Still haven't rebuilt fully >_>
[/quote]
This is excellent news. >:)

[quote name='janax' date='08 June 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1276032119' post='2329176']
Only some of them are elected, some are appointed or govt4life until they coup me.

Oddly, it's the ones who are fairly worthless who got elected (Rusty, Poobag, Diomede). I lament our voters tastes :(
[/quote]
You always were a douche with not taste for class, I'm glad that hasn't changed.

[quote name='Thorgrum' date='09 June 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1276038583' post='2329270']
Top 2 look okay, but Diomede and poobah? :wacko: passing the peace pipe often leads to odd outcomes. Also, lacks EOC perhaps the greatest personality the community has ever seen between 6:57 pm and 7:04 pm.

o/argent!

Oh, and hi computra!
[/quote]
~Screw you Odin. :wub:

[quote name='Banksy' date='09 June 2010 - 06:18 AM' timestamp='1276060700' post='2329790']
<Insert faux-derogatory comment about Dio>

Congrats and such.
[/quote]
#$%&@ you, ODNish guy. :wub:

[quote name='janax' date='08 June 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1276032119' post='2329176']
Only some of them are elected, some are appointed or govt4life until they coup me.
[/quote]
The coup begins at sundown. [img]http://www.argent-cn.com/images/smilies/parrot.gif[/img]

Also haai DragonKnight. ^^

[quote name='Thorgrum' date='08 June 2010 - 07:10 PM' timestamp='1276038583' post='2329270']
Top 2 look okay, but Diomede and poobah? :wacko: passing the peace pipe often leads to odd outcomes. Also, lacks EOC perhaps the greatest personality the community has ever seen between 6:57 pm and 7:04 pm.

o/argent!

Oh, and hi computra!
[/quote]

Why would they ever put me back in gov. WHY GOD WHY!?

[quote name='Poobah' date='10 June 2010 - 11:28 PM' timestamp='1276208865' post='2332214']
Why would they ever put me back in gov. WHY GOD WHY!?
[/quote]

subtract the nonsense, drama, and wild grasps at some alternate reality that you happen to dwell in and, you are actually very competent.

/me salutes dio

[quote name='Thorgrum' date='10 June 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1276210514' post='2332261']
subtract the nonsense, drama, and wild grasps at some alternate reality that you happen to dwell in and, you are actually very competent.

/me salutes dio
[/quote]

Odin, you better take that back before people start to question your mental stability. :awesome: