Constant Harassment by UINE

corey rolfe

[quote name='BaronUberstein' date='07 June 2010 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1275943614' post='2328099']
See, this is why I save MSN logs, the only reason I'm in this thread is because Franz pointed out to me that he decided to use my name in some kind of "namedropping". I don't like my name on things I didn't do. Now do I have to stick around for this or can I just go back to my CNRP plotting?
[/quote]

Senor Uberstein, I do believe verily that you should cease and desist your attempts at saving your once-honourable name.

You are nothing but scum for harassing this poor man.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='07 June 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1275943259' post='2328089']
You weren't the guy being harassed. You were the guy doing the harassing.
[/quote]
I never harassed anybody.

[quote name='Sargun' date='07 June 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1275943838' post='2328103']
Senor Uberstein, I do believe verily that you should cease and desist your attempts at saving your once-honourable name.

You are nothing but scum for harassing this poor man.
[/quote]

And now you, sir, are insulting scum.

[quote name='Penkala' date='07 June 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1275944053' post='2328107']
And now you, sir, are insulting scum.
[/quote]

If I am insulting scum, and I insulted you, wouldn't that mean you just called yourself scum?

OOC:
[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='07 June 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1275944025' post='2328104']
I never harassed anybody.
[/quote]
I think we've heard that song and dance somewhere before Tiberius.

[quote]I never had sexual relations with that woman.[/quote]
[quote]I am not a crook.[/quote]
:awesome:

IC:
I'm sure Keve will be here soon. :v:

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='07 June 2010 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1275943131' post='2328085']
Yes, a ghost on an alliance affiliation is an alliance harassing a person.
[/quote]
Actually, it wasn't just a ghost. It was a also a Gov member, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs to be specific. That is, if I remember correctly.

Confusion.

[quote name='coreyrolfe' date='07 June 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1275946120' post='2328145']
When is Keve posting his position? He said he was going to do it at 4pm (est).
[/quote]
I see no proof anywhere stating he would post his stance on this issue any place within this thread.

[quote name='coreyrolfe' date='07 June 2010 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1275946365' post='2328150']
<~Keve69[away]> I will post my official response in a few hours when i get home from work around 4.
[/quote]

Not everyone lives in Eastern Standard Time. His quote doesn't even say EST.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

SABER RATTLE SABER RATTLE.......

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='07 June 2010 - 12:34 PM' timestamp='1275932038' post='2327913']
I see no eagerness to go to war, but plenty of frustration about what has thus far been an inadequate response.

To answer your implied larger question, though, I believe in living up to treaties, especially when my signature is on them. I know....crazy.
[/quote]

FAR also will honor its treaty with UINE if anyone gets any ideas.

[quote name='ktarthan' date='07 June 2010 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1275936229' post='2327952']
Make sure you save the battle reports - screenshots are best. I'm not sure if the figures would be calculated strictly from damages, but it's best to be prepared.

Edit: In the case that reps are settled, obviously.
[/quote]

$3mil covers the losses for a nation as small as Corey's. Prolly $6mil is more than enough. $6mil gets him to 999 infra easy plus he can buy 100miles of land...doubt he lost that much.

So talk of escalation over such a small nation is beyond stupid. So everyone chill out.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' date='07 June 2010 - 02:46 PM' timestamp='1275947171' post='2328167']
$3mil covers the losses for a nation as small as Corey's. Prolly $6mil is more than enough. $6mil gets him to 999 infra easy plus he can buy 100miles of land...doubt he lost that much.
[/quote]

Yeah, I wouldn't imagine it'd be past $3m - I just wouldn't want to see a situation where the solution is "If you can't prove damages, no reps". I don't presume that would be anyone's attitude, but I like to err on the side of caution.

The best thing to do is sit back and wait it out, Corey. People have a variety of responsibilities, and may be unable to get on the computer as soon as they get home from work. Keve will be around as soon as he can, I'm sure.

That said, I'm hopeful that this can be resolved quickly.

[quote name='Jaymjaym' date='07 June 2010 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1275947513' post='2328176']
The best thing to do is sit back and wait it out, Corey. People have a variety of responsibilities, and may be unable to get on the computer as soon as they get home from work. Keve will be around as soon as he can, I'm sure.

That said, I'm hopeful that this can be resolved quickly.
[/quote]

You're not doing it right Jaym. You're being to reasonable. Your supposed to SABER RATTLE SABER RATTLE...

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' date='07 June 2010 - 05:30 PM' timestamp='1275946207' post='2328147']
I see no proof anywhere stating he would post his stance on this issue any place within this thread.
[/quote]

Ok hotshot, get off the new guy's back. You already proved how cool and witty you are and a couple people were even nice enough to give your ego a few pumps. This goes for everyone; unless you've actually got some stake here, maybe we can all show some class and stop jumping all over a nation who's less than 100 days old and probably isn't too well acquainted with the way things work around here.

Franz Ferdinand - nothing against you personally, but the whole [i]"lol, he's new and doesn't know better, lets mess with him"[/i] thing got old a long time ago - how about we let it retire.

Edited by Tungsten

[quote name='coreyrolfe' date='07 June 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1275947691' post='2328181']
what do you guys think about all those prominent people being behind these attacks?
[/quote]

I haven't seen one prominent person...not as prominent as I.

Corey, alliances often get members that ghost or rogue out. If this member that is attacking you is a legit UINE member then it will be dealt with appropriately. If it is a ghost or a rogue or whatever else then you are going to be on your own and will have to deal with it. Your best bet is to get aid and protect your nation until you have the answer. I would expect an answer today.

[quote name='Fernando12' date='07 June 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1275947966' post='2328187']

Corey, alliances often get members that ghost or rogue out. If this member that is attacking you is a legit UINE member then it will be dealt with appropriately. If it is a ghost or a rogue or whatever else then you are going to be on your own and will have to deal with it. Your best bet is to get aid and protect your nation until you have the answer. I would expect an answer today.
[/quote]

Franz: Would you like a list of people who assisted me with this war?
corey: sure
Franz: Ok, one second, let me find it.
16:10
Franz: Sargun, Abokasee, Curristan, Ivan Moldavi, Keve69, Van Hoo III, Centurius, SarahTintagyl, Kaiser Martens, d3filed, Emperor Marx, Doitzel, Schattenmann, Mykep, Penkala, Triyun, Drakedeath, BaronUberstein, Frederick III and Valdemar.
Franz: Also, Voodoo and Lavo.
Franz: I can't believe I forget them.

[quote name='Fernando12' date='07 June 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1275947966' post='2328187']
[/quote]

Sorry these guys are more prominent than you.

[quote name='coreyrolfe' date='07 June 2010 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1275948270' post='2328197']
Franz: Would you like a list of people who assisted me with this war?
corey: sure
Franz: Ok, one second, let me find it.
16:10
Franz: Sargun, Abokasee, Curristan, Ivan Moldavi, Keve69, Van Hoo III, Centurius, SarahTintagyl, Kaiser Martens, d3filed, Emperor Marx, Doitzel, Schattenmann, Mykep, Penkala, Triyun, Drakedeath, BaronUberstein, Frederick III and Valdemar.
Franz: Also, Voodoo and Lavo.
Franz: I can't believe I forget them.
[/quote]

Franz is messing with you.