One Fine Publication: International Edition #3

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' date='05 June 2010 - 12:32 PM' timestamp='1275755546' post='2324600']
Needs more Schattenmann.

Also, Stumpy for CnG Overlord in order to stop the Civil War.
[/quote]
I saved purple, conquered NPO with my bare hands, now its time to save my home. The world has called upon me once more and I must answer.

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' date='05 June 2010 - 09:21 PM' timestamp='1275787299' post='2325476']
I saved purple, conquered NPO with my bare hands, now its time to save my home. The world has called upon me once more and I must answer.
[/quote]

As Feanor says, so must the king of purple do.

[quote name='Auctor' date='05 June 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1275787082' post='2325466']
This is [b]SO[/b] classy.
[/quote]

Your just mad that your name wasn't mentioned in the publication.

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' date='05 June 2010 - 08:21 PM' timestamp='1275787299' post='2325476']
[/quote]
UPN could use some of his majesty's counciling.

In other news, Good read Banksy. the logs made me laugh pretty hard

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='05 June 2010 - 08:36 AM' timestamp='1275741377' post='2324463']
Obviously it's not to be taken seriously but it probably does show that several people in C&G would like an excuse to roll NPO again (I think we all knew that already) and that there are issues which could come out in the future when C&G is under some pressure (which it isn't in the current political landscape).
[/quote]
I'm not sure how you've deduced this from a line of logs fabricated in their entirety by one person. :/

[quote name='joracy' date='05 June 2010 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1275786812' post='2325453']
Except...they didn't blow an intel gathering section. Not even close. Please god don't tell me you think MK actually controls some global intel system.

Also, people don't log their irc convos? o.O
[/quote]
It is impossible to log convos that never happened.

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' date='05 June 2010 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1275787299' post='2325476']
[/quote]
This is something I can mindlessly hail.

And those logs made me laugh very hard. Excellent topic.

[quote name='AndrewHG' date='05 June 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1275781406' post='2325298']

ps should we all be logging IRC convos now?
[/quote]
Yes, people in CN are petty and very untrustworthy. They will log dump you just for good PR.

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='07 June 2010 - 07:14 AM' timestamp='1275876852' post='2327165']
Yes, people in CN are petty and very untrustworthy. They will log dump you just for good PR.
[/quote]

trust me, there's lines in the sand that i firmly believed in, but what happened here is nothing short of epic, in the true sense of the word. i'm not talking about this pansy !@#$%^&* kind of epic that every garbage alliance likes to refer to their obvious treaty with. No, I mean epic as in "dude, this old guy just parted the mother$%&@in red sea and walked through like a pimp" and you really can't understand how !@#$@#$ epic it really is unless you're standing on the floor of the sea looking at little fishies and whatnot swimming around on the other side of an imaginary wall holding back millions of tonnes of salty water wondering exactly how far out of your mind you really are.

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='07 June 2010 - 03:14 AM' timestamp='1275876852' post='2327165']
[/quote]
Oh christ not you again, should'nt you be belittling MK or something atm :P

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='07 June 2010 - 02:01 AM' timestamp='1275890459' post='2327524']
Oh christ not you again, should'nt you be belittling MK or something atm :P
[/quote]
Nah man, I'm on vacation :)

[quote name='hizzy' date='07 June 2010 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1275884567' post='2327378']
trust me, there's lines in the sand that i firmly believed in, but what happened here is nothing short of epic, in the true sense of the word. i'm not talking about this pansy !@#$%^&* kind of epic that every garbage alliance likes to refer to their obvious treaty with. No, I mean epic as in "dude, this old guy just parted the mother$%&@in red sea and walked through like a pimp" and you really can't understand how !@#$@#$ epic it really is unless you're standing on the floor of the sea looking at little fishies and whatnot swimming around on the other side of an imaginary wall holding back millions of tonnes of salty water wondering exactly how far out of your mind you really are.
[/quote]
In that case I will continue knocking back Jager Bombs until this reaches "Crisis of faith Epic", We're almost there :)

[quote name='Michael Martin' date='09 June 2010 - 06:35 PM' timestamp='1276061710' post='2329831']
Why can't you people just leave the guy alone? I'm friends with him and I know he can be a little paranoid. It's really not right to try to publicly humiliate him like this.[/quote]
MagicalTrevor is a big boy. He can handle it.