FIFA 2010 World Cup Competition

Batallion

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yawoo' date='02 June 2010 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1275536154' post='2321657']
I participated in 2008 and am happy to have the chance to participate again. I think I picked Germany back in '08, and I will continue that trend this year as well.

I agree that I will be known as an unalligned nation upon entering this competition. This means that Batallion is fully authorized to use military force if necessary should I refuse to pay my debts. I agree to follow all the rules stated above and by no means will I attempt to try and loophole through a trivial set of rules. I understand that I may be charged for a maximum of 200 tech (or 6 million) according to the Winnings above.

My Nation Name: Yawoo
My Nation Ruler: Acelin
My Alliance: Nemesis
Link To My Nation: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=54753"]Linkeh[/url]
FIFA Nation I Support: Deutschland (Germany)
Current Tech Level: 3,621.12
[/quote]

With rule #13, I'm also taking Ivory Coast and Portugal.

Edited by Yawoo

agree that I will be known as an unalligned nation upon entering this competition. This means that Batallion is fully authorized to use military force if necessary should I refuse to pay my debts. I agree to follow all the rules stated above and by no means will I attempt to try and loophole through a trivial set of rules. I understand that I may be charged for a maximum of 200 tech (or 6 million) according to the Winnings above.

My Nation Name: Believland
My Nation Ruler: BEazy
My Alliance: Order of the Sword
Link To My Nation: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=201315"]My nation[/url]
FIFA Nation I Support: France and Portugal
Current Tech Level: 3k?

"***********************************************************************"
I agree that I will be known as an unalligned nation upon entering this competition. This means that Batallion is fully authorized to use military force if necessary should I refuse to pay my debts. I agree to follow all the rules stated above and by no means will I attempt to try and loophole through a trivial set of rules. I understand that I may be charged for a maximum of 200 tech (or 6 million) according to the Winnings above.

My Nation Name: Weebletopia
My Nation Ruler: John Diesel
My Alliance: Symphony
Link To My Nation: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=248205"]Click me[/url]
FIFA Nation I Support: Italy
Current Tech Level: 4900
"***********************************************************************"

Edited by John Diesel

My Nation Name:Farmville
My Nation Ruler:Shakya
My Alliance:MHA
Link To My Nation:http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=360887
FIFA Nation I Support:Italy (expected), France(Unexpected) and Ivory Coast(Unexpected)
Current Tech Level: 562.54

Edited by Shakya

My Nation Name: negara ancur
My Nation Ruler: Argentina
My Alliance: Nusantara ELite Warriors
Nation Link : http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=146315
FIFA Nation I Support: Argentina
Current Tech Level: 7k
upon rules #13 i also support paraguay and Chile

[s]I agree that I will be known as an unalligned nation upon entering this competition. This means that Batallion is fully authorized to use military force if necessary should I refuse to pay my debts.[/s] *I'll pay them.* I agree to follow all the rules stated above and by no means will I attempt to try and loophole through a trivial set of rules. I understand that I may be charged for a maximum of 200 tech (or 6 million) according to the Winnings above.

My Nation Name: Rosche
My Nation Ruler: GearHead
My Alliance: The Foreign Division
Link To My Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=210795
FIFA Nation I Support: Italy, France
Current Tech Level: >3000

I already put tech on Brazil. Just betting some more. :)

Edit: If one or both of those are already full, put it on Mexico and Ivory Coast (in that order).

Edited by GearHead

Two gentlemen have just agreed on a side bet regarding the World Cup.

Should the DPRK (North Korea) reaches the semi-finals, Yev (that's me) will pay Sandwich Controversy the sum of 1k tech.

Should they be eliminated before reaching the semi-finals, Sandwich Controversy will be forced to send the sum of 1 tech to a nation of Yev's choice.

Signed on June 11th Juche 99,
The man known as babyjesus
Yev

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' date='11 June 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1276228931' post='2332780']
Two gentlemen have just agreed on a side bet regarding the World Cup.

Should the DPRK (North Korea) reaches the semi-finals, Yev (that's me) will pay Sandwich Controversy the sum of 1k tech.

Should they be eliminated before reaching the semi-finals, Sandwich Controversy will be forced to send the sum of 1 tech to a nation of Yev's choice.

Signed on June 11th Juche 99,
The man known as babyjesus
Yev
[/quote]
/s/
babyjesus

Better get that tech ready to send, though!

[quote name='Batallion' date='11 June 2010 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1276273216' post='2333327']
Withdrawals from the competition are no longer allowed per the rules, for any reason.
Also, LOL Mexico, good luck to whoever voted for them... Hahaha.
[/quote]

Don't remind me... <_<

Anyone out there not on spain should really get on uraguay, not being funny but the netherlands always fight with each other, germany could do but wont its just a to widly known system that they use....brazil have the worst squad ive seen from them in decades, ivory coast and argentina are being managed by complete messes....portugal havnt got a big enuff ego or do they? well thats all they got lol italy will go far maybe the semis with spain.....honestly Uraguay have a fantasic in-form stike partnership up front in suarez and forlan there a solid outfit and a fantasicly priced outsider....they did win the first ever world cup keep that in mind!!

Anyway good luck to all if i was higher up in the food chain id be in the comp to but im not, still love my football thou!!!!

Edit:England lmao see i forgot all about them thats how useless they are

Edited by Tosh

[quote name='StevieG' date='14 June 2010 - 12:25 PM' timestamp='1276514697' post='2337090']
Ok, nevermind. 2 0 to the Netherlands :P
[/quote]

It's too late to enter the competition anyway.
That was a pretty good match too, just finished watching it, had to wake up damn early for it though... Gosh.