Billing Notice

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KagetheSecond' date='02 June 2010 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1275505791' post='2320711']
I believe this calls for :popcorn:
[/quote]

Agreed. :popcorn:

\M/ as classy as always... :huh:

Hopefully INT sorts this out.

[quote name='Lord Boris' date='02 June 2010 - 10:14 AM' timestamp='1275488068' post='2320494']
So basically LRA/RED hurt your feelings and you decided to make threats/attempt extortion. Brilliant.
[/quote]

Do something about it?

Gah, still feels so good saying that to a Hegemony supporter.

With that said, \m/, you're kind of morons for threatening a protectorate, especially if you started it.

Edited by Penkala

Probably should have thought this one through better before posting the OP, despite the funny ha ha nature.

Or, elaborate more on why in gods name your demanding tech after you barraged them with messages telling them their alliance sucks (I'm guessing the "you suck" messages were sent because they recruited from you, and in turn they threatened you over sending them messages telling them they suck, but it's really unclear).

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='02 June 2010 - 03:16 PM' timestamp='1275506158' post='2320718']
Probably should have thought this one through better before posting the OP, despite the funny ha ha nature.

Or, elaborate more on why in gods name your demanding tech after you barraged them with messages telling them their alliance sucks (I'm guessing the "you suck" messages were sent because they recruited from you, and in turn they threatened you over sending them messages telling them they suck, but it's really unclear).
[/quote]

Because they're \m/ and they enjoy making threats before running and hiding behind their allies' backs. It's a damn shame.

I am also curious about exactly whom in RED attempted to recruit from you, and if you talked to LRA specifically about the incident. Several weeks back they had a ghost or two doing pretty much that exact thing - poaching anyone and everyone, and even impersonating LRA on IRC.

I doubt we even provoked them, and if we did it was not by any official in the alliance. This is practicaly i wake up last week and our alliance is getting messaged about how pathetic it is and encourage my members to leave. \m/ want reps because while they were busy telling my members how crap there alliance was some of them turned around and replied justly as expected and now they want some money to pay for there damaged feelings.

[quote name='Soviet Limburg' date='02 June 2010 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1275504823' post='2320697']
The International is not amused by this stunt of \m/ towards our protectorate.
[/quote]

Thread was a waste of time until this ^^

Trying to start another crazy war \m/ ?

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' date='02 June 2010 - 04:12 PM' timestamp='1275509521' post='2320785']
What exactly is the timeline of events here?
[/quote]
My understanding is that the timeline is something like this:
1. \m/ sends recruitment letters to members of RED.
2. A member of RED rudely replies to recruitment letter.
3. \m/ uses rude reply to demand reps.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='02 June 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1275510265' post='2320792']
At no point did \m/ or ARCEC try to recruit directly by recommending \m/ as an alliance choice.
[/quote]
I stand corrected.

[quote name='LRA KING' date='02 June 2010 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1275506652' post='2320726']
I doubt we even provoked them, and if we did it was not by any official in the alliance. This is practicaly i wake up last week and our alliance is getting messaged about how pathetic it is and encourage my members to leave. \m/ want reps because while they were busy telling my members how crap there alliance was some of them turned around and replied justly as expected and now they want some money to pay for there damaged feelings.
[/quote]
Did expect anything less from \m/?

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' date='02 June 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1275511957' post='2320831']
I would like to know this as well. \m/'s side of the story is still largely absent.
[/quote]

Someone else made a mention of RED having a rogue a while ago trying to get them rolled. Maybe \m/ got one of those messages and responded?

Or maybe they were just picking on a small alliance for lulz. They have been known to do that too.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='02 June 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1275512098' post='2320837']
Someone else made a mention of RED having a rogue a while ago trying to get them rolled. Maybe \m/ got one of those messages and responded?

Or maybe they were just picking on a small alliance for fun. They have been known to do that too.
[/quote]

It wasnt just RED that got these messages. Their allies, UCR got it too. Poor show in that respect.

Although as I said, it is another one of their jokes, it wasnt signed by the trium and also it doesnt say nothing about if they dont agree to the terms.