Official Announcement from the Sovereign

[quote name='im317' date='01 June 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1275429851' post='2319663']
don't you need to have a nation capable of running for senate first? [url="http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_teams.asp?Page=4&Order=DESC&Field=Strength&Team=Green"]147th is the top GGA nation[/url]
[/quote]
Then it should be even less of a problem, shouldn't it? I know that the spirit of your post was an extremely original jab at GGA, but if anything you have helped me to prove my point.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='01 June 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1275411843' post='2319286']
What a novel concept, I'm going to have to say I agree.
[/quote]

Can we expect the maturity level displayed in this announcement to increase then? I sure hope so.

EDIT: And no I'm not singling you or VE out, either.

Edited by DarkEra97

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' date='02 June 2010 - 12:09 AM' timestamp='1275430130' post='2319668']
Then it should be even less of a problem, shouldn't it? I know that the spirit of your post was an extremely original jab at GGA, but if anything you have helped me to prove my point.
[/quote]

Stating a fact =/= taking a jab.
Look at it as a challenge without taking offense at first sight.

[quote name='Andre27' date='02 June 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1275433836' post='2319748']
Stating a fact =/= taking a jab.
Look at it as a challenge without taking offense at first sight.
[/quote]
I didn't take offense, and we can motivate ourselves just fine without outside influence. You could always start saying the same tired old "handle your internal stuff" line, and make it just as vague (it has to be vague, because no one spouting that advice seems to know what exactly is wrong internally).

[quote name='Segovia' date='01 June 2010 - 03:40 AM' timestamp='1275385241' post='2318937']
Oh, Antonio, how I miss you... :D

You basically said what I wanted to say but in much prettier words.
[/quote]

Hey,another of my GW2 recruiters! VE seems strange without you.

Thank you for the kind words.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='30 May 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1275280230' post='2317470']
Should have gotten rid of Shane Price when you had the chance. Good luck GGA.
[/quote]
Yes! Off with his head, he insulted the Order!

Thing is though, he's actually one of their better leaders from what I've seen of GGA. Good luck to this government, minus Byron who seems a bit more of the old GGA/NPO's "follow the leader with no free thought" members.

Edited by Rey the Great

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' date='01 June 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1275440096' post='2319865']
I didn't take offense, and we can motivate ourselves just fine without outside influence. You could always start saying the same tired old "handle your internal stuff" line, and make it just as vague (it has to be vague, because no one spouting that advice seems to know what exactly is wrong internally).
[/quote]
What they mean by that is "get your nations' foreign aid slots filled and their trades fixed."

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' date='01 June 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1275440096' post='2319865']
[/quote]
There's always the OchoCinco presentation floating around if you're looking for a guide

[quote name='Rey the Great' date='02 June 2010 - 01:33 PM' timestamp='1275445988' post='2319999']
Yes! Off with his head, he insulted the Order!

Thing is though, he's actually one of their better leaders from what I've seen of GGA. Good luck to this government, minus Byron who seems a bit more of the old GGA/NPO's "follow the leader with no free thought" members.
[/quote]
You misunderstand me Rey, my post had nothing to do with Shane's opinion of the Order. It was a comment on him as a leader. Obviously I don't know how he performs within the GGA, but from the outside looking in he seems like a stuffed suit, a man full of pomposity and a love of fancy titles, but not much else.

[quote name='Rey the Great' date='02 June 2010 - 03:33 AM' timestamp='1275445988' post='2319999']
Good luck to this government, minus Byron who seems a bit more of the old GGA/NPO's "follow the leader with no free thought" members.
[/quote]
Or someone who understands the meaning of public solidarity.