Official Announcement from the Sovereign

I'd really hate to be you Dementual. You have all these people praising you as the only hope for GGA when there is such a high risk for failure. I don't know you and you could very well be an excellent guy, but you're going to need a lot of help. I just don't think you'll have the necessary goods.

Best of luck.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' date='30 May 2010 - 09:00 PM' timestamp='1275271237' post='2317327']
I'd really hate to be you Dementual. You have all these people praising you as the only hope for GGA when there is such a high risk for failure. I don't know you and you could very well be an excellent guy, but you're going to need a lot of help. I just don't think you'll have the necessary goods.

Best of luck.
[/quote]

It isn't an enviable position, but everyone expects GGA to fail dramatically. If Dementual can drag it a step or two away from the abyss, he'll (probably rightfully) get quite a bit of credit for the turnaround...and if GGA implodes, it'll simply seem like the onset of the inevitable. When you're talking about an alliance that's entirely in shambles, there's really nowhere to go but up. That or disbandment, but that might be seen as a step in the right direction as well.

[quote name='Penkala' date='30 May 2010 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1275270672' post='2317317']
Meet the new GGA, same as the old GGA.
[/quote]

At one point, I didn't mind you. After that, I tolerated you. Now, however, I'm finding it difficult to even do that. I know you feel all important and strong when you post your witty little one liners, but it's old. Stop being a brat.

Dementual, though we aren't allied or similar by any stretch of the imagination, if you need help, shoot me a query. I do not envy you the position you were placed in and as such, am willing to assist you in your mission.