Pax Romanorum

Vilien

[center][img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5633/tmflagresize.png[/img][img]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4518/romeresize.png[/img][/center]
The Moralist Front and Rome have known each other for quite some time. Our relationship has been positive and beneficial to both parties. In that light, we have decided to expand our relationship and begin to work anew for the mutual security and prosperity of our alliances. We present the following treaty:

[center][b]Pax Romanorum[/b][/center]

ARTICLE I
Both alliances agree to be respectful to one another in public and private, and resolve any disputes through proper diplomatic channels. Both alliances agree to respect each others' sovereignty.

ARTICLE II
Neither alliance shall take military action or engage in espionage against the other; similarly, no financial or military aid may be rendered by either alliance to any party committing hostile action against the other. Any information gathered by one of the signatories with potential impact on the security of the other shall be promptly and privately forwarded to them.

ARTICLE III
Both parties shall come to the defense of the other in the case that one party finds itself in a defensive war.

ARTICLE IV
Member nations are strongly encouraged to provide assistance, based upon need and the best potential for development, between both alliances. The governments of the signatory alliances are expected to promote this kind of cooperation and encourage their member nations to be involved in it.

Article V
If one of the signatory alliances decides to cancel this agreement, it must give the other party 72 hours notice prior to the official cancellation, during which all articles will be upheld.

Signed,
For Rome:
[i]Mangetar - Consul
AlphonseVII - Senator
Richard I - Senator
Smallz - Senator
[/i]
For the Moralist Front:
[i]Vilien, Consul
Giovanni, Praetor of Communications
The Senate of the Moralist Front[/i]
[center]
- - - - -[/center]
The Moralist Front is blessed and honored to have such excellent friends as those in Rome. We hope that this treaty will only be the beginning in a long and healthy friendship.