Pacific Star 2 OOC

Bacharth

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Centurius' date='19 April 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1271635819' post='2265513']
He was wondering how you got the planes he posted first.
[/quote]

The planes I developed and designed. If it was just pictures I would not really care.

The F-50, F-47, and B-8 aren't real life planes they are custom UFE units. The stats you have were exactly the same as mine, and so were the code names. I doubt many in New England are naming things "Sino-Fighter"

When I read Zoot's posting about the flag planting over the Government building in Anchorage, an image like this came into mind:

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100419215624/cybernations/images/f/fa/250px-Reichstag_flag.jpg[/img]

Edited by Jordosaur94

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' date='14 April 2010 - 06:41 AM' timestamp='1271248888' post='2260023']
Zoot if you disagree with those five hundred missiles being fired at you then do the obvious thing and fire back five hundred of your own cruise missiles. Mutually assured destruction at its finest. :)
[/quote]

Or simply say 480 of the CMs landed in a lake.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' date='19 April 2010 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1271717160' post='2266895']
Hahaha oddly enough I was lookng for a picture like that but didnt find the one I liked :(
[/quote]

You could've PM'd someone who knows how to Photoshop well, maybe he would've helped you with that.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='20 April 2010 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1271798983' post='2268174']
Hey, what are Tahoe's defenses for the Bahamas? Might do a little sneak attack. :awesome:
[/quote]
You pretty much ruined your credit with the coalition, so pulling something like that probably won't go down well.

[quote name='Yawoo' date='20 April 2010 - 04:47 PM' timestamp='1271800041' post='2268217']
You pretty much ruined your credit with the coalition, so pulling something like that probably won't go down well.
[/quote]
Oh, being sneaky and clever and actually planning RP's is bad?

[quote name='JEDCJT' date='21 April 2010 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1271878933' post='2269414']
I know I have yet to reply to battles and etc, but I would like to let you all know that I will be a bit busy for a while (I have exams and probably more homework assignments). Just letting ya all know. :3
[/quote]
Thank you, Jed.

See, people? It is possible. ;)

[quote name='JEDCJT' date='21 April 2010 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1271878933' post='2269414']
I know I have yet to reply to battles and etc, but I would like to let you all know that I will be a bit busy for a while (I have exams and probably more homework assignments). Just letting ya all know. :3
[/quote]

Man, a LOT of people on CNRP have had homework issues, makes me glad I'm homeshooled. :P

[quote name='Jordosaur94' date='21 April 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1271887069' post='2269630']
Man, a LOT of people on CNRP have had homework issues, makes me glad I'm homeshooled. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]
[/quote]
lol. I was homeschooled too. :)

I went to a public school cos im a common kid, and now im my final year of college, I could theoreticly spend 90% of my time doing sweet $%&@ all.
Shame the internet wireless network at college is passworded and nobody seems to know the password to connect from college on my laptop :P

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' date='21 April 2010 - 02:59 PM' timestamp='1271890774' post='2269749']
I went to a public school cos im a common kid, and now im my final year of college, I could theoreticly spend 90% of my time doing sweet $%&@ all.
Shame the internet wireless network at college is passworded and nobody seems to know the password to connect from college on my laptop :P
[/quote]

Heh, I'm in my second year of university, and despite all of the exams and homeworks, I somehow manage to spend a little time on the CN forums. :P

Mentlegen.

As per decree and shens by zee GM (and agreement with IAT), Mudd had 10 days to post or "loldongs". Treat his nation as being in Anarchy, but the soldiers still wanting to defend their homeland, being a problem of sorts. Not as big as when they're organised, but there.
I expect no less than shenanigans by all of you.