Unity front announcement

[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/oa0kec.jpg[/img]
[size="6"]NEWS FROM UNITY FRONT[/size]
A few announcements in a bundle

1. Unity front beat glad30. This is official. Our victory is real and people need to stop questioning it.

2. We will be supporting the largest alliance in all team senate races. We hope this will end the confusion.

3. We are changing our charter to allow one government position: the adminicator. I am the current adminicator. What I do is mainly figureheadish, but the good news it that there will be at least some leadership in unity front.

4. We are officially open for tech deals. anyone who wants to do a tech deal with us should go to [url="http://z7.invisionfree.com/unityfront"]our website[/url] and register.

Thank you for your time and unity front wishes you good luck!!

Congrats on the victory guys. ;) Good luck getting those tech deals too... and... "adminicator".. i love it.

P.S. I still love your flag (don't listen to these negative nancys, they're just jeluz) ^_^

[quote name='MokhBhvellum' date='06 April 2010 - 10:47 AM' timestamp='1270565225' post='2250347']
A few announcements in a bundle[/quote]
My comments below.

[quote]1. Unity front beat glad30. This is official. Our victory is real and people need to stop questioning it.[/quote]
Do you have any proof? I will gladly (see what I did there?) stop questioning it as soon as I have a reason to.

[quote]2. We will be supporting the largest alliance in all team senate races. We hope this will end the confusion.[/quote]
I'm just more confused now. What's an "all-team senate"? Can you support my candidate for yellow?

[quote]3. We are changing our charter to allow one government position: the adminicator. I am the current adminicator. What I do is mainly figureheadish, but the good news it that there will be at least some leadership in unity front.[/quote]
So you literally just have one gov member? And he is called the "adminicator" which I hope is a joke...?

[quote]Thank you for your time and unity front wishes you good luck!!
[/quote]

I'll return the good wishes and I sincerely am not trying to razz you... but I think you could use some help and guidance. Feel free to contact me if you want to talk.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='06 April 2010 - 10:56 PM' timestamp='1270590991' post='2250753']
What about cases such as WTF and NpO, where WTF has more strength but NpO has more members and score?
[/quote]
"To settle such matters, said parties must fight barefisted in a minefield on top of a skyscraper with no safety rails protecting any fallers."