Notice of Alliance Merger

The New Samurai Order hereby merges with the New Sith Order. The one true leader of NsO, Krunk the Great, fully endorses this entire ordeal and declares that the New Samurai order AA will [i]not[/i] be protected and that any raids made against nations flying said AA should be considered legal and valid. That is all.

I can not support this action made by teh third in command at the NsO. However, as the emperor of NsO I disbanded the alliance earlier tonight. It had a good run, and Neuronia and I will always remember our time there.

[quote name='Co God Ben' date='02 April 2010 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1270184080' post='2245017']
I can not support this action made by teh third in command at the NsO. However, as the emperor of NsO I disbanded the alliance earlier tonight. It had a good run, and Neuronia and I will always remember our time there.
[/quote]

Give it a rest man. I don't see what your obsession with me is, maybe its that I completely shredded any evidence you may have had against me in the eyes of the people that matter? Or that I just don't care enough about your alliance?

You were never an emperor of NsO. You were a member of LoSS the entire time just as I was NSO.