The New Grämlins

Iotupa

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='19 April 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1271724633' post='2267113']
We didn't demand anything else. Soooooooo...
[/quote]
Other alliances are holding alliances in terms in this way, my point was not a trivial one.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='19 April 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1271723157' post='2267069']
You're not enabling?

I'm not concerned with this IRON-GRE conflict because I know IRON and DAWN will pull through.

What concerns me is that I can smell MK's and some of CnG's hypocrisy from a 2 miles away, which is an improvement from last year.
[/quote]
Cool story, bro.

Didn't somebody (or a bunch of people) say last week that if this thing wasn't settled by the end of the week that they'd do "something" about it? Out of curiosity, did (s)he/they actually do anything?

[quote name='Jyrinx' date='20 April 2010 - 01:38 PM' timestamp='1271795880' post='2268055']
Didn't somebody (or a bunch of people) say last week that if this thing wasn't settled by the end of the week that they'd do "something" about it? Out of curiosity, did (s)he/they actually do anything?
[/quote]

I have done something. I sent a PM out to all Grämlins members telling them the truth about what is being done. I have pointed some to this thread and sent some to talk to IRON and DAWN gov members. Because of the gift of sight Grämlins members have left and others are on the way out. Because of terms this is all I can do. To me 6 members walking out is better than a 8k tech WRC nuke. I wish there was more I could do to help Grämlins government see the wrong in this.
The PM’s I have sent yielded better results than any attacks ever could.

[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u11/ironchef_GGA/nothappymember-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u11/ironchef_GGA/gramMSG-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u11/ironchef_GGA/gramPM.jpg[/img]

[quote name='ironchef' date='21 April 2010 - 11:44 AM' timestamp='1271814273' post='2268541']
I have done something. I sent a PM out to all Grämlins members telling them the truth about what is being done. I have pointed some to this thread and sent some to talk to IRON and DAWN gov members. Because of the gift of sight Grämlins members have left and others are on the way out. Because of terms this is all I can do. To me 6 members walking out is better than a 8k tech WRC nuke. I wish there was more I could do to help Grämlins government see the wrong in this.
The PM’s I have sent yielded better results than any attacks ever could.

[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u11/ironchef_GGA/nothappymember-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u11/ironchef_GGA/gramMSG-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u11/ironchef_GGA/gramPM.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Sending ingame pm's is all well and good but I kinda feel asleep halfway through reading it, I got bored.
As for the replies you got, we know who has left and who is leaving after this war so why not just leave the senders name on there for all to see.

[quote name='wenwillthisend' date='20 April 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1271823590' post='2268777']
Sending ingame pm's is all well and good but I kinda feel asleep halfway through reading it, I got bored.
As for the replies you got, we know who has left and who is leaving after this war so why not just leave the senders name on there for all to see.
[/quote]
You'd like that. Are you sure you know who is leaving? ;)

[quote name='wenwillthisend' date='21 April 2010 - 12:25 AM' timestamp='1271827523' post='2268864']
Yup, and the only reason I know is cause they need to get permission to leave during war and I work with the person that can give said permission
[/quote]
I am aware of this requirement. I was aware of it before, too.

[quote name='wenwillthisend' date='20 April 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1271827523' post='2268864']
Yup, and the only reason I know is cause they need to get permission to leave during war and I work with the person that can give said permission
[/quote]

And what if they don’t ask? What is Grämlins going to do about it?
They know if they stay they will see ZI like the rest of you, so it's not like being put on some list of a dead alliance is a worry for them at this point. You may think you know who and what but you don't know jack. Just call me Dr. Kevorkian. At least they will die with dignity and honor and not with the likes of you.

edit:spellcheck

Edited by ironchef

[quote name='ironchef' date='21 April 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1271830510' post='2268906']
And what if they don’t ask? What is going to do about it?
They know if they stay they will see ZI like the rest of you, so it’s not like being put on some list of a dead alliance is a worry for them at this point. You may think you know who and what but you don’t know jack. Just call me Dr. Kevorkian. At least they will die with dignity and honor and not with the likes of you.
[/quote]

I do find it funny that you think I seem to know jack about what is actually happening in my alliance.
Considering I am the one in GRE and not you and that I am a very active member that asks alot of question to the people that have answers and actually get answers, seems to me you really have no idea

[quote name='wenwillthisend' date='21 April 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1271830766' post='2268914']
I do find it funny that you think I seem to know jack about what is actually happening in my alliance.
[/quote]
And rightfully so. Freud would be proud.

(Disclaimer: Sigmund Freud is a well-known Great Pwnage scholar, especially fond of word slip-ups revealing true meaning)

[quote name='wenwillthisend' date='21 April 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1271831029' post='2268921']
Thanks for the disclaimer, but please don't make yourself look so stupid by trying to insult me like that. Won't work as I would never lower myself to the general stupidity that is The Peanut Gallery.
[/quote]
Speaking of stupid, is that what is afflicting your government, given that they themselves seem ill-equipped to explain what their own "Unconditional Surrender" term means?

[quote name='wenwillthisend' date='20 April 2010 - 11:19 PM' timestamp='1271830766' post='2268914']
Considering I am the one in GRE and not you and that I am a very active member that asks alot of question to the people that have answers and actually get answers, seems to me you really have no idea
[/quote]

You didn’t answer my questions so I will ask it again. What if they don’t ask? What is Grämlins going to do about it?

[quote name='ironchef' date='21 April 2010 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1271831435' post='2268928']
You didn’t answer my questions so I will ask it again. What if they don’t ask? What is Grämlins going to do about it?
[/quote]

That is up to the Coclave to decide not me. You should go and ask them.

[quote]Speaking of stupid, is that what is afflicting your government, given that they themselves seem ill-equipped to explain what their own "Unconditional Surrender" term means?[/quote]
It's like every Gov on Bob, they choose what they want known and what they don't.
If the rest of Bob want's to post about elections and other boring stuff then that is upto them. But just because a Gov decides not to post something does not mean they are stupid or can't explain, it just means they really don't want to post.

[quote name='wenwillthisend' date='21 April 2010 - 11:34 AM' timestamp='1271831658' post='2268932']
But just because a Gov decides not to post something does not mean they are stupid or can't explain, it just means they really don't want to post.
[/quote]
There were some attempts to explore the explanation from the .gov, it just got more stupid and harder to comprehend. :wacko:

Anyway, as you state to be a v. proactive member and all, tell us, [u]your[/u] own opinion regarding this episode.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='wenwillthisend' date='20 April 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1271827523' post='2268864']
Yup, and the only reason I know is cause they need to get permission to leave during war and [u][b]I work with the person that can give said permission[/b][/u]
[/quote]

[quote name='wenwillthisend' date='20 April 2010 - 11:19 PM' timestamp='1271830766' post='2268914']
Considering I am the one in GRE and not you and that [u][b]I am a very active member that asks alot of question to the people that have answers and actually get answers[/b], [/u]seems to me you really have no idea
[/quote]

[quote name='wenwillthisend' date='20 April 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1271831658' post='2268932']
[u][b]That is up to the Coclave to decide not me. You should go and ask them.[/b][/u]

[/quote]

Ok so you know what is going on or you don’t. If you work with [i]“the person that can give said permission”[/i] then you should know the answer to my question. After all you are [i]“a very active member that asks alot of question to the people that have answers and actually get answers”[/i] Or is it more like I said that “you don’t know Jack” and just like to come here and act like you do?
I’m still looking for you to answer my question Mr. well informed guy.

[quote name='ironchef' date='21 April 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1271833321' post='2268964']
Ok so you know what is going on or you don’t. If you work with [i]“the person that can give said permission”[/i] then you should know the answer to my question. After all you are [i]“a very active member that asks alot of question to the people that have answers and actually get answers”[/i] Or is it more like I said that “you don’t know Jack” and just like to come here and act like you do?
I’m still looking for you to answer my question Mr. well informed guy.
[/quote]

I did answer, you just don't like the answer I gave. It's that simple.
I cannot tell you what will happen as I am not .gov therefore it is not upto me to say.

[quote name='ironchef' date='21 April 2010 - 02:15 AM' timestamp='1271830510' post='2268906']
And what if they don’t ask? What is Grämlins going to do about it?
[/quote]
Hey bigwoody, aren't you supposed to yell at people who use phrases that sound like that?

Or is this different because ironchef is on your team and thus I'm arguing semantics?

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='21 April 2010 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1271834850' post='2268975']
I laughed so hard, I bet they had to be indented lists too.

I cannot believe they let this guy run their alliance lol
[/quote]

I was going to PM DAWN members and ask who had taken a !@#$ today and send the list to RAM, but I could not stop laughing long enough to get the job done. :lol1:

edit: words

Edited by ironchef

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='21 April 2010 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1271836577' post='2268987']
Hey bigwoody, aren't you supposed to yell at people who use phrases that sound like that?

Or is this different because ironchef is on your team and thus I'm arguing semantics?
[/quote]

No really, I truly want to know what is going to be done to them. Will they be on a ZI list? Will they be called bad names? Is he going to make them kick a puppy? What? Come on just spill it. What is gRAMlins going to do to these members that leave without asking?

[quote name='wenwillthisend' date='21 April 2010 - 08:53 AM' timestamp='1271836416' post='2268985']
I did answer, you just don't like the answer I gave. It's that simple.
I cannot tell you what will happen as I am not .gov therefore it is not upto me to say.
[/quote]

I can tell you what would happen: Nothing.

Your alliance would do nothing at all, nor can they logically. No matter what your leaders tell you, you do not have any support from the world at large. There is absolutely no way you guys can enforce a policy that keeps your members locked in that asylum given your recent actions and your current stats and position. Normally, its reasonable for a person to come under attack for desertion, however when someone acts as outlandishly as your alliance has they should not expect to be treated with reason. If anything, I expect that if a member were to leave Gre and join another alliance and you attacked that nation after he was admitted, it would be considered an act of war.

Think of it as a refugee claiming sanctuary.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='ironchef' date='21 April 2010 - 04:07 AM' timestamp='1271837210' post='2268993']
No really, I truly want to know what is going to be done to them. Will they be on a ZI list? Will they be called bad names? Is he going to make them kick a puppy? What? Come on just spill it. What is gRAMlins going to do to these members that leave without asking?
[/quote]
I'm just following bigwoody's rule from the "aid to Gramlins" discussion - no one is allowed to discuss uncertainty in the doing of things by other people any more.