Nutty North Koreans Announcement

[center][img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll40/Skiyk/Sig.jpg[/img][/center]

Greeting. It are I, Park Hwang-Bo, Dear Leader Official Buttscratcher, and acting Nutscratcher during Suk Mai-Bol's "vacation". He won free trip to Yu Wil Dai resort. On other note, since NNK are best alliance in Bob's Planet, we are decide to show you lesser alliance how to not do what you do that you do wrong. Though I write perfect English, Dear Leader request Nigel Burnsley wrote rest of speechs for some reasons.

The first rule of running an alliance properly, is always to use pointlessly long acronyms.

Ex. Democratic Eglitarian Ascendancy Ranges of Landed Entities Acknowledging Dictatorial Emergence Regencies for Remaining Oligarchies and Xylophones.

Then you'll end up with an amazing acronym like this:

DEAR LEADER ROX

The second rule of running an alliance properly is to never listen to your members because, what do they know? The following dialogue occured between Kim Song-Nil, Leader of an Alliance, and a member.

Kim: Happy birthday, Jim.
Jim: Thanks, we should sing me the 'Happy Birthday' song
Kim: That's a stupid idea, Jim. Nobody does that. Who the hell does that? You're an idiot. Get out of my alliance.

Way to go, Kim.

The last rule of running an alliance properly is to declare war right off the bat to show everyone how strong you are. If you just declare existence and sit around, everyone will just think "Oh look, it's just some other alliance." But if you declare war on a powerful alliance, they'll fear and respect you.

With this advice, I hope to see a couple properly run alliances declaring existence after reading this manual.

And now that we've passed on our wisdom, it's time to announce our new forums. To fund these forums, we had to introduce a bit of Capitalism, so don't mind the ads dotted about.

"Huggies: I'm a big kid now" presents www.cn-nnk.co.cc Also brought to you in part by "Skittles: Taste the Rainbow" and "McDonald's: Ba-da ba ba ba, I'm eatin' it"

And now for the Q&A, which is the most fun. We couldn't think up any questions, because the Dear Leader's Official Question-Maker was also sent to Yu Wil Dai resort after we found out he had been stealing the Dear Leader's Sour Cream and Onion Pringles, so we'll leave it open for you guys to ask.

For most of you who have no idea who we are, just think up some questions so that we can pretend to be popular.

From all of us at NNK, we wish you a Kim Jongrific evening.

This announcement brought to you by "Hot Wheels: Beat that!"

[quote name='Believland' date='14 March 2010 - 07:27 PM' timestamp='1268620349' post='2225919']
NNK is awesome even though I still don't think I know what the acronym means.
[/quote]
Nutty North Koreans

And my question:
Which does Dear Leader prefer? Pancakes and bacon, or waffles and sausage?

Oh Nutty North Koreans, I'm so disappointed. Ads? I don't see any ads. Just do what you always do with the interweb. [i]Filter[/i].

I likey this article very much, it has plenty of Dear Leader in it. You are the best.
[size="1"]
...now if we could only have our diplomats and their families back...[/size]

BTW, [there was a joke here regarding your cruise missiles name, but then I remembered that The Gods of Bob are a bit trigger-happy when it comes to lightnings. It's hard to be an atheist on Bob :P]

Edited by Cormalek

Aha, nice announcement, i take it to heart. As for my question... How is it i don't know why everyone is asking for their Diplomats back? :/ I feel so left out.

Post Answer

Post #1: Never
Post #2: No, get out.
Post #3: NO! BACON IS BANNED! WE FOUGHT AND DIED TO KEEP SUCH TYRANNY OUT OF OUR DEAR LEADER'S GUT
Post #4: Everyone loves nuts.
Post #5: Because you're a tard
Post #6: Drugs
Post #7: x = Dear Leader^2
Post #8: Waffles and Sausages. Dear Leader NEVER eats bacon!
Post #9: We're the biggest importer of walnuts
Post #10: Send some over and you'll find out
Post #11: Screw you, and half past six

[quote name='Believland' date='14 March 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1268620349' post='2225919']
Why would you ever support Justin Beiber? He looks like a chipmunk. Actually, I believe he was the third Chipmunk in Alvin's pack.
[/quote]
For great entertainment of Dear Leader?
Unique

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='15 March 2010 - 04:26 AM' timestamp='1268649085' post='2226211']
And my question:
Which does Dear Leader prefer? Pancakes and bacon, or waffles and sausage?
[/quote]

[quote name='Pikachujc' date='15 March 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1268704738' post='2226832']
Post #8: Waffles and Sausages. Dear Leader NEVER eats bacon!
[/quote]

I Approve with The Waffles Stamp of Approval :smug:

[IMG]http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz156/JBurman94/stampofapproval.jpg[/IMG]