Official Ragnablok Announcement

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='13 March 2010 - 04:42 AM' timestamp='1268473681' post='2224226']
Welcome guys, the Blok is the place to be.

I refuse to do it till you sanction the last 6 months overtime statement and consequently release the payments.

/me mutters about bloodsucking slavedriving emperors.
[/quote]

Back to work WOLF!!!!

/me cracks whip so Van Hoo does not get callouses on his hands :awesome:

[quote name='Paxis' date='13 March 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1268502760' post='2224428']
Reminds me of that yellow alliance NooN that helped FAN during the first VietFAN.

Anyways congrats.
[/quote]
There are some common members there from both actually. Good group of people at NooN

[quote name='Captain Oliver' date='13 March 2010 - 05:50 PM' timestamp='1268502956' post='2224430']
I thought Vikings drank mead? :ehm:
[/quote]
Any port in a storm, mang.

Oh, congrats NOON... welcome to Ragnablok

Edited by Valtamdraugr

Welcome to the Blok,

please remember to leave your sobriety at home,

Ragnarok believes that pillaging should be done so in good humour, all pillaging is done with the full supervision of a fully trained norse warrior who had to take rigorous training exercises to adapt to the conditions of that of the nords (any of you claiming this was done by sticking Valtamdraugr in a freezer for 20 minutes is a liar, unless you have photos in which case lets talk)

Ragnarok does not take responsibility for:
Trauma to NOON due to explicit content in #Rok
Famzy rickrolling your public IRC channel,
Hoo linking you to the top 20 5 second vidoes,
Rampage sleeping with your wife/husband (he's not biased)
the list goes on........

[quote name='lazaraus45' date='13 March 2010 - 05:18 PM' timestamp='1268522614' post='2224778']
all pillaging is done with the full supervision of a fully trained norse warrior who had to take rigorous training exercises to adapt to the conditions of that of the nords (any of you claiming this was done by sticking Valtamdraugr in a freezer for 20 minutes is a liar, unless you have photos in which case lets talk)[/quote]

... I may have to get re-evaluated on the completion of my training. >_>

But in my defense, it was a pain in the $@! getting that drunken fool to stay in the freezer. Kept opening the door asking for booze. Drank half my keg, he did. <_<

[quote name='Mustakrakish II' date='15 March 2010 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1268673404' post='2226369']
Its nice to see Ragnabloc gaining some members again. Good luck to NOON. Ragnarok are good papas.
[/quote]

It is refreshing to see some new faces around the Blok.

ooc: your sig and avatar are awesome what is it?

[quote name='Joe Stupid' date='16 March 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1268717096' post='2227071']

ooc: your sig and avatar are awesome what is it?
[/quote]

It is from [url="http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0365830/"]Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny[/url], a slightly entertaining movie for metal heads.

[quote name='Ashen' date='16 March 2010 - 12:37 AM' timestamp='1268718163' post='2227090']
It is from [url="http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0365830/"]Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny[/url], a slightly entertaining movie for metal heads.
[/quote]

slightly???

SLIGHTLY?!?!?!

Any who, welcome to the family

[quote name='Ashen' date='16 March 2010 - 12:37 AM' timestamp='1268718163' post='2227090']
It is from [url="http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0365830/"]Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny[/url], a greatly awesome and totally brutal movie for metal heads. And families.
[/quote]

Fixed that for you. And thanks Joe!