The Smile of Haruhi Suzumiya

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='01 March 2010 - 07:16 PM' timestamp='1267442407' post='2209809']
So you got rid of Arrnea and that Youmaka figure? I foresee a bright future, congratz. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Clearly you didn't read the announcement. I'm not 'gone', I'm just not in the top job anymore.

The Youmaka you speak of was not in our Government before [b]or[/b] after this announcement, so I honestly don't know what you're talking about there.
Clearly, you're under some mistaken impression, which is about par for the course for you.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Arrnea' date='01 March 2010 - 08:31 AM' timestamp='1267450502' post='2209870']
Clearly you didn't read the announcement. I'm not 'gone', I'm just not in the top job anymore.

The Youmaka you speak of was not in our Government before [b]or[/b] after this announcement, so I honestly don't know what you're talking about there.
Clearly, you're under some mistaken impression, which is about par for the course for you.
[/quote]

I'm curious, my friend, should we begin to rate assumptions on the 'arexes scale'? Certainly seems fitting.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' date='01 March 2010 - 06:16 AM' timestamp='1267442408' post='2209810']
Elrich von Richt, Brigade Chief and Ultra Director of the SOS Brigade on Planet Bob, Speaker of the Will of Haruhi, Cosplay Champion, Partial Sociopathic Hikikomori, Midnight Otaku, Grand Prophet of Haruhiism, Kaiser von der Baltische Staaten, Graf von Riga, Hochmeister von der Teutonic Order, Bundespraesident von Kashlinkov and Repräsentan von Neue Novograd
[/quote]

You make my ego look absolutely tiny. :smug:

[quote name='Arrnea' date='01 March 2010 - 01:31 PM' timestamp='1267450502' post='2209870']

[/quote]

You clearly didn't read my reply well enough. Nor am I gonna explain it word for word for you. At the end SOS are looking better than before, albeit just a little bit.

[quote name='Jingoist' date='01 March 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1267423922' post='2209577']
congrats.

needs moar locke though
[/quote]
... :blink:
That I was not expecting. :v:

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='01 March 2010 - 06:16 AM' timestamp='1267442407' post='2209809']
So you got rid of Arrnea and that Youmaka figure? I foresee a bright future, congratz. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
This alliance had a bright future the moment I joined. :smug:

[quote name='Bernkastel' date='01 March 2010 - 08:55 AM' timestamp='1267451967' post='2209893']
You make my ego look absolutely tiny. :smug:
[/quote]
Can't beat mine. I seriously need to add on another room to the headquarters to fit it. ;)

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='01 March 2010 - 01:47 AM' timestamp='1267426284' post='2209652']
happy halfaversiry!!!! also congrats to Elrich von Richt on the promotion. sad to see Arrnea steppin down but i am sure that SOSB is in great hands.
[/quote]Yes, it is sad to see Arrnea step down. But I have full confidence in our new Ultra Director Elrich. Also, it's SOS or SOS団, not SOSB. If you don't want to find the kanji, just use SOS.

[quote name='Scorn' date='01 March 2010 - 05:23 AM' timestamp='1267439201' post='2209797']
Good luck as a supercomputer Diablofan. I doubt that this is your first encounter with aliens coming from where you have been, so no need to wish you luck with that aspect of your new duties.

Are you required to wear a sweater when you go about your tasks?
[/quote]Thank you scorn. If you didn't guess it already, I'm going into the position Pudge was in before he became a Triumvir. Coming from where I've been, this isn't the first encounter, but it sure won't be the last either.

Also, as Elrich has stated, I just need my towel which has the nice SOS団 Emblem on it. :awesome: Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about my Towel, that will be the last thing I forget thats for sure ;)

[quote name='Diablofan' date='02 March 2010 - 01:47 AM' timestamp='1267465856' post='2210024']Also, as Elrich has stated, I just need my towel which has the nice SOS団 Emblem on it. :awesome: Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about my Towel, that will be the last thing I forget thats for sure ;)[/quote]
Once a Hitchhiker, always a Hitchhiker, eh?

[quote name='Darth Pollard' date='02 March 2010 - 07:54 AM' timestamp='1267487888' post='2210458']wasn't expecting that o.o[/quote]
Nobody expects the [s]Spanish Inquisition[/s]peaceful transfer of power.

[quote name='Arrnea' date='01 March 2010 - 07:06 PM' timestamp='1267488584' post='2210476']
Once a Hitchhiker, always a Hitchhiker, eh?
[/quote]Considering MHA was my only former home, yeah, I guess you could say that. Though, I'm too loyal to Haruhi to leave to go back to MHA though.

[quote name='GulagArchipelago' date='01 March 2010 - 08:34 AM' timestamp='1267450651' post='2209874']
I'm surprised Bern didn't coup already. Oh wells. Here's to the new govt.
[/quote]
All in good time my dear Gulag-kun, all in good time. :smug: