TSO Announcement

keltoi

Sad but necessary, I suppose.

[quote name='keltoi' date='22 February 2010 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1266876230' post='2197871']
[img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/4301/nukecake.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
This is what most people want to see your alliance turn into. :v:

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITT TSO talks about honor and integrity. that's rich.

I will however celebrate your first birthday.... I'm well aware that nobody can dissolve TSO unless you guys choose to dissolve it on your own... but looking at your NS graph is a close 2nd.

I feel like I can say congratulations on surviving one year without having to get involved in a political debate, so congrats.

Whether or not you have acted with honor in other events during your existence, you have all been honorable in the conflict, at least in regards to GATO. I hope you have found GATO to be just as honorable in return.

I'll send you a nice shiny nuke tonight as a birthday present (but don't worry, if you don't like it you can return it :P)

[quote name='keltoi' date='22 February 2010 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1266876230' post='2197871']

One year ago we decided that for us, the bonds of friendship and brotherhood were more important than living in the relative safety of a well connected AA.

In times of global hatred and drama the only thing you can count on are real, true, loyal and honest friends.
[/quote]

(bear in mind, that with my post, when I refer to the ex MCXA govt that formed TSO, not all of them had bloodied hands, although the characters who defined them did.)

I'm sorry, but your alliance, one year ago, did not decide that the bonds of "friendship and brotherhood" were more important than living in the relative safety of a well connected AA.

One year ago, the majority of MCXA govt (at the time) and many other members (also at the time), decided to betray the rest of the well connected AA and leave in spite because they didn't feel appreciated by the regular membership who wanted to know what went on behind the scenes. The government was hardly the democracy that they pretended to be. It was a democracy untill it suited them otherwise. They conspired against other members of the government. They mistreated members of the alliance. One member sexually threatened another member. Etc etc etc. I'm sure all this is recorded elsewhere on these forums.

You completely destroyed MCXA with what you did, out of vanity.

Something along the lines of... "They (the people who weren't happy with the democratically elected govt (who stood for their beliefs in the election that revealed TSO's existance and the govt treachery)) aren't happy with us not telling them what we are doing, why we are doing thigs.. etc etc etc.. they don't appreciate everything we do for them.. (sexually threaten... harrasss... etc..)... so lets gap it before the election finishes and one of them gets into power with us and we have to listen to their views etc and argue with them."

A year of Oblivion has made Bob worse for wear. ^^^ Die in a fire.

[quote name='DictatatorDan' date='22 February 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1266895518' post='2198412']
There needs to be a joint Imperial Anouncement from all the Orders, declaring TSO's existance a crime against humanity.
[/quote]
I don't think we'll be signing it ;)

[quote name='Sup4l33t3ki11a' date='22 February 2010 - 07:24 PM' timestamp='1266895453' post='2198410']
(bear in mind, that with my post, when I refer to the ex MCXA govt that formed TSO, not all of them had bloodied hands, although the characters who defined them did.)

I'm sorry, but your alliance, one year ago, did not decide that the bonds of "friendship and brotherhood" were more important than living in the relative safety of a well connected AA.

One year ago, the majority of MCXA govt (at the time) and many other members (also at the time), decided to betray the rest of the well connected AA and leave in spite because they didn't feel appreciated by the regular membership who wanted to know what went on behind the scenes. The government was hardly the democracy that they pretended to be. It was a democracy untill it suited them otherwise. They conspired against other members of the government. They mistreated members of the alliance. One member sexually threatened another member. Etc etc etc. I'm sure all this is recorded elsewhere on these forums.

You completely destroyed MCXA with what you did, out of vanity.

Something along the lines of... "They (the people who weren't happy with the democratically elected govt (who stood for their beliefs in the election that revealed TSO's existance and the govt treachery)) aren't happy with us not telling them what we are doing, why we are doing thigs.. etc etc etc.. they don't appreciate everything we do for them.. (sexually threaten... harrasss... etc..)... so lets gap it before the election finishes and one of them gets into power with us and we have to listen to their views etc and argue with them."

A year of Oblivion has made Bob worse for wear. ^^^ Die in a fire.
[/quote]

you didn't have a clue then, you still don't now. say hi to frannie for me :)

[quote name='Wootmeister' date='22 February 2010 - 09:21 PM' timestamp='1266895273' post='2198404']
I feel like I can say congratulations on surviving one year without having to get involved in a political debate, so congrats.

Whether or not you have acted with honor in other events during your existence, you have all been honorable in the conflict, at least in regards to GATO. I hope you have found GATO to be just as honorable in return.

I'll send you a nice shiny nuke tonight as a birthday present (but don't worry, if you don't like it you can return it :P)
[/quote]

I have nothing but respect for those in GATO who I have traded nukes with and the good natured trash talking in IRC.

Can't say the same for any other alliances I've actually seen post here.

[quote name='keltoi' date='23 February 2010 - 03:45 AM' timestamp='1266896728' post='2198429']
you didn't have a clue then, you still don't now. say hi to frannie for me :)
[/quote]

Please elaborate, and your other point.. I would hardly want to spoil her day with mention of tsLoL

[quote name='keltoi' date='22 February 2010 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1266876230' post='2197871']
One year ago we decided that for us, the bonds of friendship and brotherhood were [s]more[/s] [i]far less[/i] important than [s]living[/s] surviving in [s]the[/s] relative safety [s]of a well connected AA[/s][i]under mighty TOP's protection[/i].

To our allies in TFD: You are the most decent alliance in this game, and for that, we love you. Not one second we have regretted our friendship with you, you'll always have a special place in our hearts.

[/quote]
fixed the first part....but your twist does sound more dramatic than mine :P

And i can't believe i am saying this, but i whole heartedly agree with the 2nd part...

The idea behind an alliance is that an MADP is formed between individual nations. If you're not prepared to die for every applicant who joins your alliance, you shouldn't admit them in the first place. That's why TSO are so truly, truly pathetic.... and I haven't even mentioned their role in the War of the Coalition. Brotherhood........ hahahahahahaha....