TSO Announcement

keltoi

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' date='22 February 2010 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1266879475' post='2198004']
Hope never dies. What would you be without hope? I'd recommend you to search something new to hope on.
[/quote]
I will enjoy watching your nations get destroyed to make up for the failure in this regard :)

[quote name='keltoi' date='22 February 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1266879504' post='2198007']
haters gotta hate amirite?
[/quote]
That is one of the worst expressions.

[i]literally[/i]

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never really liked TSO as an alliance, but it's still pretty sad to see people be so vehement towards them after a year. I can understand people like King Ed still having a penchant for vitriol since he was MCXA gov after TSO formed, but it seems the majority is hate for hate's sake.

Hopefully after those that dislike TSO so vehemently (ironically mostly non-MCXA) extract their pound of flesh people can at least acknowledge their right to exist.

Oh, and congratulations.

Edited by Diomede

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' date='22 February 2010 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1266877289' post='2197926']
Yeah, it's totally funny isn't it? See KingED, someone like you won't understand it, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

One of the reasons we left MCXA was people like you. We left because we are loyal to our friends, not to people like you. I think we both know what I mean. Even if "the enemy" keeps us in an eternal war, we expected this war a year ago, and I know that (OOC) Bob isn't the only thing that is keeping us together. (/OOC) We know each other far too long to make that happen.

But yeah, what would you know?
[/quote]

Yes Sam, say that now. Of course, people like me. People like me were the ones that stayed to try and clean up your mess; What can I say...I didn't found MCXA but I sure as hell gave it my all while trying to restore it. As I remember it, you liked me, now that I hate you for what you did, you hate me. Which is more justified ?

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' date='22 February 2010 - 10:23 PM' timestamp='1266877412' post='2197931']
According to your definition you are right.

What we were doing is simple. We helped a friend in need. By our standards that's justification enough. That [i]you[/i] don't understand it, again, is obvious.
[/quote]

I merely said that you weren't justified IMO. Not that you shouldn't stand by your Overlords at Paradoxia. But nice try. A friend ? Last time I checked NPO was a friend to the very government over at TSO and by your logic it's justification enough to defend and support them merely because you are friends, yet they saw no help from the Oblivion Crew during Karma neither did TPF or Valhalla or NATO or well you get the point...after all you did sign most of those treaties back in the day. I wonder what must of happened.

HAHAHAHAHAhAHAHA. oh anyways, thats what all of you get. I hope this thread goes to show everyone that no matter what, this game is suppose to be fun. and if you cant have fun with the people you are fighting along side with then you are in the wrong spot. I guess most of you have to be on the bigger side to have fun. but whatever. I can honestly say my nation doesnt mean a thing to me, its the fun I had building it that did, and the fun when i get to nuke the people who attack me. heres to another year.

[quote name='Daedalus27' date='22 February 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1266885898' post='2198195']
I'll dedicate a nuke in your honor tonight.
[/quote]

Good deal, Ill be out looking for it! You can be number 21 for me. It can be like a celebration - kind of like Disney at the end of the day!

Don't worry, if your like all the rest, my SDI guys should be sleeping so it should come right in. ;)

[quote name='jesse james' date='23 February 2010 - 02:18 AM' timestamp='1266887881' post='2198244']
HAHAHAHAHAhAHAHA. oh anyways, thats what all of you get. I hope this thread goes to show everyone that no matter what, this game is suppose to be fun. and if you cant have fun with the people you are fighting along side with then you are in the wrong spot. I guess most of you have to be on the bigger side to have fun. but whatever. I can honestly say my nation doesnt mean a thing to me, its the fun I had building it that did, and the fun when i get to nuke the people who attack me. heres to another year.
[/quote]
I agree with this man. I never really understood the hate for TSO, and it's a strange thing when a group of people who left an alliance to form a new one had to pay massive reps to the alliance they were leaving, and after paying those reps they still seem hated.

Good luck TSO, send Valashnu my regards.

[quote name='Timmehhh' date='23 February 2010 - 01:23 AM' timestamp='1266888227' post='2198254']
I agree with this man. I never really understood the hate for TSO, and it's a strange thing when a group of people who left an alliance to form a new one had to pay massive reps to the alliance they were leaving, and after paying those reps they still seem hated.

Good luck TSO, send Valashnu my regards.
[/quote]

I wouldn't say it's TSO as much as it is the person responsible for the decisions made by that respective person while leading MCXA. Well sam himself put it best a long time ago.

[18:30] <sam[mcxa]> I am loved by our allies, but there are dozens of alliances that hate [b]me[/b]....

Whether they're justified in their hatred is to be debated. I don't know nor have I ever known who these "dozens" of alliances are but nevertheless, I'm sure they have their reasons. Mine is simple, I didn't appreciate the way you left MCXA. Had you done it differently, I would have no problem with TSO. Other than that, some of TSO are great peeps.

Other than that, Congratulations on the Year TSO.

Edited by KingEd

[quote name='King Penchuk' date='22 February 2010 - 07:23 PM' timestamp='1266888188' post='2198253']
Why haven't you clowns disbanded yet? It's my birthday in two days, it's all I've asked for.
[/quote]

Come out of hippy mode and take up a slot in a few days. I have a present for you.

[quote name='Hyperbad' date='22 February 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1266891489' post='2198321']
I hope you would be willing to share your findings on the following question: Does a nuke light the candles, blow out the candles or light them then blow them out?
[/quote]

The flash kind of ignites/vaporizes them before the blast wave hits.