Announcement Regarding clockwise of anti-clockwise

The Arbiter

The nation of anti-clockwise has been an on-and-off member of the Legion for several months. During his stay with us, this nation has brought us nothing but hard times and trouble.

Clockwise is currently on trial with the Legion Tribunal and has attempted to join other AAs to escape his sentence. He is on trial for disobeying direct orders from Legion gov to leave peace mode and to help with reparations payments. I ask you to please respect our sovereignty by denying Clockwise entrance to any AA he may attempt to gain entrance to.

If the above is not enough for your to deny Clockwise, I will offer some more reasons to refuse him:

1. Clockwise has constantly flamed and harassed our members since day 1.
2. Clockwise refuses to fight for his alliance and places his pixels before all else.
3. Clockwise refuses to pay a cent in aid towards reparations payments.
4. Clockwise switches AAs often and has no loyalty to any alliance.

If you want a good member who doesn't bail out during your darkest hour, you don't want Clockwise.

I hope you heed my warning and do yourselves a favor by not accepting him,

The Arbiter

Edited by The Arbiter

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by request of clockwise.

[quote]20:52 Anti-Clockwise hey are you on?
20:54 Hyperion[Sparta] yes
20:54 Anti-Clockwise hi
20:55 Hyperion[Sparta] hello
20:55 Anti-Clockwise im leaving legion as well I peaced threw the war cos the odds kinda stacked against us and well I was being ordered to fight like 3 fronts cos people in general disliked me
20:56 Anti-Clockwise and now the war is over I am being ordered to aid out on all slots 3mil+50tech while all my posting rights along with pretty much everything is gone
20:58 Anti-Clockwise so yeah it seemed cool to let sparta know as I left
20:59 Hyperion[Sparta] i wish i could help
20:59 Hyperion[Sparta] but we are not accepting applicants for a while
20:59 Anti-Clockwise I wasnt think of going sparta I just wanted to know if some single nation surrender or anything applied
20:59 Anti-Clockwise probably going iFOK
21:00 Anti-Clockwise or athens cos half the gov are old friends
21:00 Anti-Clockwise or even MK
21:00 Anti-Clockwise meh
21:00 Hyperion[Sparta] well
21:00 Hyperion[Sparta] we all peaced out
21:00 Hyperion[Sparta] so you can do whaever you want
21:01 Anti-Clockwise always good to check I suppose
21:01 Hyperion[Sparta] ya[/quote]

I stand corrected. I will edit the OP immediately. I can tell you that Clockwise was going to be fighting just as many people as everyone else did and that his posting privileges were removed after his refusal to pay reps. He called it the "go slow policy" or something like that.

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='22 February 2010 - 06:19 AM' timestamp='1266815974' post='2196370']
The nation of anti-clockwise has been an on-and-off member of the Legion for several months. During his stay with us, this nation has brought us nothing but hard times and trouble.

Clockwise is currently on trial with the Legion Tribunal and has attempted to join other AAs to escape his sentence. He is on trial for disobeying direct orders from Legion gov to leave peace mode and to help with reparations payments. I ask you to please respect our sovereignty by denying Clockwise entrance to any AA he may attempt to gain entrance to.

If the above is not enough for your to deny Clockwise, I will offer some more reasons to refuse him:

1. Clockwise has constantly flamed and harassed our members since day 1.
2. Clockwise refuses to fight for his alliance and places his pixels before all else.
3. Clockwise refuses to pay a cent in aid towards reparations payments.
4. Clockwise switches AAs often and has no loyalty to any alliance.

If you want a good member who doesn't bail out during your darkest hour, you don't want Clockwise.

I hope you heed my warning and do yourselves a favor by not accepting him,

The Arbiter
[/quote]
You are not even legion goverment.

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='22 February 2010 - 06:33 AM' timestamp='1266816797' post='2196422']
I stand corrected. I will edit the OP immediately. I can tell you that Clockwise was going to be fighting just as many people as everyone else did and that his posting privileges were removed after his refusal to pay reps. He called it the "go slow policy" or something like that.
[/quote]
Slow =/= not.

[quote name='Anti-Clockwise' date='22 February 2010 - 05:40 AM' timestamp='1266817256' post='2196460']
You are not even legion goverment.
[/quote]
I am not Legion gov but I was given permission to make this post. It is our official statement and official stance on your behavior.

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='21 February 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1266817404' post='2196473']
I am not Legion gov but I was given permission to make this post. It is our official statement and official stance on your behavior.
[/quote]

The OP has the official sanction of Watcher, the Legion's Minister of Economics.

Edited by Lincongrad

[quote name='Anti-Clockwise' date='22 February 2010 - 05:43 AM' timestamp='1266817401' post='2196472']
Slow =/= not.
[/quote]
Taken from your visitor message to me on avelegio.net:

[quote]3mil each 10days if that[/quote]

"If that" implies that you will only send $3mil/10 days (which still would be refusing orders) or less. Less would be refusing orders as well, obviously.

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='22 February 2010 - 05:48 AM' timestamp='1266817681' post='2196501']
Taken from your visitor message to me on avelegio.net:

"If that" implies that you will only send $3mil/10 days (which still would be refusing orders) or less. Less would be refusing orders as well, obviously.
[/quote]
Can you edit the OP again to say that then?
[quote]3. Clockwise refuses to pay a cent in aid towards reparations payments.[/quote]
Kinda misleading.

[quote name='Anti-Clockwise' date='22 February 2010 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1266818095' post='2196539']
Also I am accepting alliance recruitment from alliances who are competent.
[/quote]
please join MK we need more people like you !@#$posters united o/

also we are the hegemony something about loving people that the legion has rejected here

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Anti-Clockwise' date='21 February 2010 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1266818095' post='2196539']
[/quote]

wait, first you refuse to fight for your alliance and then you refuse to help with reparations payments? why would any competent alliance want you?

[quote name='Anti-Clockwise' date='22 February 2010 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1266818095' post='2196539']
[/quote]

I'm not sure I'd want someone who peaced to save their pixels, and then can't even follow orders regarding reps.

[quote name='Anti-Clockwise' date='22 February 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1266818349' post='2196563']
I find that to be exploitation considering I have left your alliance.
[/quote]

Sounds like the OP's about right, then.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='22 February 2010 - 05:59 AM' timestamp='1266818395' post='2196566']
wait, first you refuse to fight for your alliance and then you refuse to help with reparations payments? why would any competent alliance want you?
[/quote]
I didn't refuse at first I actually tried to borrow about 150mil from old friends so I could help alot in 1 day then pay that back over ages but they was at war still so couldn't. After that Arbiter's OOC attacks along with Watcher's continued and I more or less was like "I can just go some other place" and left. Is just some people taking advantage of a situation to get out an old grudge since most of my work in the legion was in economics, 2 gov positions in econ ect.